Saturday, August 15, 2026

Write these words down and speak them daily ....把这些话写下来,每天诵读……

 English / Chinese Simplified 

Write these words down and speak them daily ....把这些话写下来,每天诵读……

 The Word of God is alive in me. When I speak it, I release a living force that transforms my circumstances. 


The Word abides in me. What I demand in alignment with the living Word comes into being. 


l am what He says l am. I have my redemption. Satan has no dominion over the new creation. And I am the new creation. 


Jesus gave me power of attorney over His name. I use it boldly and every knee bows to that name when I speak it.  I am a new creation.  I have my redemption. Sin has no dominion over me. Disease has no authority over my body. Satan has no   dominion over this new creation. I have the power of attorney over the name that is above every name. 


I have my redemption. The SPIRIT who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me and gives life to my mortal body. Disease has no authority over this body and I declare the life of God operating in me.


I have my redemption. God supplies every need according to His riches and glory. Satan has no dominion over my provision and I declare the abundance of the KINGDOM operating in my  finances.


I have my redemption. Sin shall not have dominion over me. The old man who is subject to this is dead. I am the new creation and I live from my new nature.


My angel excels in strength and hearkens to the voice of God's Word in my mouth. I activate heaven's assistance with my confession. 


From the first day I speak the Word, heaven responds.   My words activate angelic assistance and I maintain my confession until the breakthrough comes. 


I dwell in the secret place. God is my refuge. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling.


God supplies every need according to His riches and glory through Christ Jesus. As Philippians 4 verse 19 declares, I speak this Word over my finances right now. I activate the angelic assistance assigned to my life. I declare that provision is coming from every direction and I expect doors to open that no natural strategy could have opened. 


I declare the Word of God over my child(ren) right now. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Angels are assigned to them and those angels always see the face of my Father. I speak protection, wisdom, and the drawing of the Holy Spirit over my child's life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate heaven's assistance over every situation my child(ren) is facing that I cannot reach. 


My spirit never sleeps. The Holy Spirit communicates with my inner man through the night and I am learning to  receive what He deposits. 


神的话语在我里面是活泼的。当我宣告它时,我便释放出一股能改变我处境的生命力量。

神的话语常在我里面。凡我按着这活泼的话语所要求的,必成就。

神说我是谁,我就是谁。我已得着救赎。撒旦对这新造的人毫无权势,而我正是这新造的人。

耶稣赐予我使用祂名号的权柄。我放胆使用这名,每当我宣告它时,万膝都要向这名跪拜。我是新造的人,我已得着救赎。罪不能辖制我,疾病对我身体没有权柄,撒旦对这新造的人毫无权势。我拥有那超乎万名之上的名号的权柄。

我已得着救赎。那叫耶稣从死里复活的灵住在我里面,并赐生命给我这必死的身体。疾病对我这身体没有权柄,我宣告神的生命正在我里面运行。

我已得着救赎。神按着祂荣耀的丰富,供应我一切所需。撒旦无法掌控我的供应,我宣告天国的丰盛正在我的财务上运行。

我已得着救赎。罪必不能辖制我。那个受罪辖制的“旧人”已经死了。我是新造的人,我活在新生命的本性之中。

我的天使大有能力,听从我口中神话语的声音。我借着我的宣告,启动了来自天上的援助。

从我开口说出神话语的那一刻起,天就有了回应。我的话语启动了天使的援助,我坚持宣告,直到突破来临。

我住在至高者的隐密处。神是我的避难所。没有灾祸会临到我,也没有瘟疫会靠近我的居所。

神借着基督耶稣,按着祂荣耀的丰富供应我一切所需。正如腓立比书4章19节所宣告的,我现在就针对我的财务宣告这神的话语。我启动了那派来协助我生命的天使援助。我宣告供应将从四面八方而来,并期待那些靠世俗策略无法开启的门,如今都要敞开。


我现在就为我的孩子宣告神的话语。凡为攻击他们所造的兵器,必不奏效。 有天使奉派看顾他们,这些天使时刻注视着我父的面。我宣告保护、智慧以及圣灵的吸引要临到我孩子的生命中。奉耶稣基督的名,我要为孩子所面临、而我力所不及的各种处境,支取来自天上的援助。

我的灵从不沉睡。圣灵在夜间与我的内心交流,我正学习领受祂所赐予的一切。


 I set the agenda for my night with the Word. My spirit processes living seed through my sleep and I wake up carrying what God deposited.


Holy Spirit, I need wisdom about this. You know the end from the beginning. You know every dimension of this situation that I cannot see from where I stand. I am asking you to communicate what I need to know through my spirit in the night and I am committing to receive it in the morning.


Jesus Christ is not small. He is the mighty One at the right hand of the Father. And I approach His Word with the full confidence it deserves.


 I come boldly to the throne of grace. Jesus Christ is my advocate and my standing before the FATHER is based on His record, not mine.


I am a partaker of the divine nature. I have in me His faith nature. I have in me His love nature. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am what He says l am. I have what He says I have. I can do what He says I can do. 


我为夜晚的灵性生活设定了计划。我的灵在睡眠中消化着活的种子,醒来时,我带着神所赐予的。

圣灵啊,我需要智慧。你从起初就知道结局。你了解我所无法看到的每一个层面。我祈求你在夜间通过我的灵性启示我需要知道的一切,我承诺在清晨领受。

耶稣基督并不渺小。祂是坐在父右边的大能者。我满怀信心地来到祂的话语面前,因为祂的话语配得祂的恩典。


我坦然无惧地来到施恩的宝座前。耶稣基督是我的中保,我在父面前的地位是基于祂的记录,而不是我自己的。


我与神的性情有份。我里面有祂的信实。我里面有祂的爱。那在我里面的,比那在世界上的更大。祂说我是怎样的,我拥有祂说我拥有的,我能做祂说我能做的。


No comments:

Post a Comment