Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you for what

you are doing.

How Water Cure Me.

I cannot get hold of the Dr who publishes the water cure, but maybe you can tell him - Thank you so very much, very much !

I developed diabetes type-2. My glucose reading at the time was 560 with 100+/- being the norm. My doctor almost killed me by over-medicating me with injectable insulin. A new doctor put me on Glucophage twice per day. Then I found the "water Cure " from a group in England. I believed Dr B said that it would take two months - it took three. My glucose readings are in the normal range, 87-115 fasting. I just cannot believe I am free of the diabetes.

I still have problems with occluded arteries, which preceded the diabetes, but I am working on that. I am aghast at how many suffer and die from diabetes and it can be cured. I drink at least 10 glasses of water a day. I am so tickled that I am going to live and not suffer from the disease or heart attack or brain attack.

This simple cure saved my life - how profoundly grateful I am. My wife drinks water now too. She was obese but has steadily been losing weight.

Thank you for what you are doing.
May God bless you,
Sean

No comments: