Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Miracle Did Happen. Thank God.

latest newsletter: No: 77 - A Miracle Did Happen.

I received an email from HB of Indonesia on 9 October 2009. Later, HB wrote another email in response to my questions. These two emailed are merged and edited mildly for clarity and easy reading. I have tried to retain the original writing as much as possible.

Dear Prof. Chris,

Thank you very much for your newsletter. It is very important to build up my spirit. Regarding chemotherapy and radiotherapy it is very hard to know the truth.


I was diagnosed with mucoepidermoid carcinoma. The treatment I would undergo were surgery and radiation, at least thirty times.


I underwent a major operation – radical neck resection, in November 2008. The cancer was at the base of my tongue but it had already spread to the lymph nodes. All these were removed. The doctor said it was already a stage four cancer.

For more, please click this link:
http://cacare.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=15&Itemid=57

Happy Reading ,

No comments: