Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CAT and water cure

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:17:16 EST
From: Kuback777@aol.com

To: watercure2@adelphia.net
Subject: Grayee (CAT) and water cure

On February 17, 2002, I wrote to you concerning my recently diagnosed 4 year old diabetic cat. She had been on 5 units twice a day of insulin. I immediately started her on the water cure. I put 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in a jug and only refill her water dish with that water. It has only been a little over a month, and the results are dramatic.

She is down to only 3 units twice a day. She is a totally different cat---the classic diabetic warning signs are getting better all the time. She is not drinking excessively and is urinating normal amounts. Her fur is very beautiful again. She has so much energy and is always playing with the other cats, just like the good old days!

My family thanks you very much for caring so much about helping others, even animals!

I will keep you posted on her continued progress!!!

Take care!!!

No comments: