Friday, September 2, 2011

WHY ME?

wHEN i DISCOVERED IN 1980 THAT WATER HAS PAIN-RELIEVING PROPERTIES, EVEN WHEN THE AFFLICTED REACH A SEMICONSCIOUS STATE OF MIND - WHAT i HAVE CALLED PAIN STUPOR - IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT WATER WAS AN ENIGMA TO US IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION AND NEEDED to be studied.

After 24 years of full-time research into the molecular physiology of dehydration - a topic of research developed and published by me - I still think water is an enigma that needs our focused attention in medical research. However, my findings about water so far are sufficiently mature and well reviewed that I feel safe in sharing them with scientists and the lay public. Highlights of my finding about the relationship between dehydration and cancer formation in the body.

I first presented these findings as the guest lecturer at an international cancer conference in 1987 in Greece, and published them in the Journal of Anticancer Research in October 1987 (Pin : A Need for Paradigm Change ; Anticancer Research 7 , no. 5B, Sept.-Oct. 1987, 971-990; full article posted on www.watercure.com ).

Details click here http://www.watercure.com/scientific.html

No comments: