Monday, November 13, 2017

Chapter VII: Successful Cases (8)

Chapter VII: Successful Cases

8.Hypertension and tinnitus self-healed

 I am a retiree in Malaysia. I had had high blood pressure for nine years and had been faithfully taking medication. Though my blood pressure was well controlled, the mere fact that “such medication has to be taken life long” (a doctrine told by doctors) depressed me.

In August 2011, during a visit with four other friends to a former colleagues place, we were shown a DVD on Master Xiao's talk on Lajin  and Paida and each of us was given a Lajin bench to bring home. After watching the DVD, I was very impressed and started doing Lajin and Paida thereafter. 

In September 2011, I was encouraged by the same friend to attend a seven-day workshop on Lajin and Paida at Genting Highlands. At the commencement of the workshop, we were advised by the trainers to stop all medications which I faithfully followed. Amazingly, after the week-long intensive Lajin and Paida, my blood pressure returned to normal without any medication! 

Since the closing of the workshop, I have been doing
Lajin diligently, at least once a day. Now I am doing 30 to 40 minute per leg per session once or twice a day. 

I do not practice Paida so regularly as my Lajin. I was worried that my blood pressure might rise again since not taking hypertensive drugs. However, I have been pleasantly surprised to find that since 
September 2011, my blood pressure is still within the normal range. Only on very few occasions, my blood pressure was slightly raised and I took it as a “healing reaction” (i.e. what Master Xiao terms as “Qì Chōng Bìng Zào”).

Another health problem that I had been having since 2009 was “ringing” in my right ear. It had been rather uncomfortable and disturbing to me. This problem was greatly reduced since the workshop. After the workshop, I continued to do some Paida of my ears whenever I experienced a bit of ringing in my right ear. By now, it has totally disappeared! It is a real relief! 

Thank you, Master Xiao, for your sacrifice in searching for this simple, practical and effective way of self-healing for mankind and I sincerely hope that more people will benefit from this. 

Madam Ng (Malaysia) 

July 29, 2012

No comments: