Friday, September 22, 2023

Yeeven : welcome to Fearless Passport

 [English; 普通话 ; hanyu pinyin; Bahasa Malaysia; Français]:


Traveling alone had been amazing. These are what I learnt: 


Lesson 1 – Don’t lose yourself

Lesson 2 – Be kind and Less Judgemental

Lesson 3 – Adapt, unlearn and relearn

Lesson 4 – Have a skill !

Lesson 5 – Always be curious of the world

独自旅行真是太棒了。 这些是我学到的:

Dúzì lǚxíng zhēnshi tài bàngle. Zhèxiē shì wǒ xué dào de:


 第 1 课 – 不要迷失自己

Dì 1 kè – bùyào míshī zìjǐ

 第 2 课 – 保持友善,少评判

Dì 2 kè – bǎochí yǒushàn, shǎo píngpàn

 第 3 课 – 适应、忘记和重新学习

dì 3 kè – shìyìng, wàngjì hé chóngxīn xuéxí

 第 4 课 – 拥有一项技能!

dì 4 kè – yǒngyǒu yī xiàng jìnéng!

 第五课——永远对世界保持好奇

Dì wǔ kè——yǒngyuǎn duì shìjiè bǎochí hàoqí

Mengembara seorang diri adalah sesuatu yang menakjubkan. Inilah yang saya pelajari:


  Pelajaran 1 – Jangan kehilangan diri anda


  Pelajaran 2 – Bersikap baik dan Kurang Menghakimi


  Pelajaran 3 – Menyesuaikan diri, tidak belajar dan belajar semula


  Pelajaran 4 – Mempunyai kemahiran!


  Pelajaran 5 – Sentiasa ingin tahu tentang dunia

Voyager seul avait été incroyable. Voici ce que j'ai appris :



  Leçon 1 – Ne vous perdez pas


  Leçon 2 – Soyez gentil et moins critique


  Leçon 3 – S’adapter, désapprendre et réapprendre


  Leçon 4 – Avoir une compétence !


  Leçon 5 – Soyez toujours curieux du monde


Hi 你好 Nǐ hǎo


My name is Yeeven and welcome to Fearless Passport 我叫 Yeeven,欢迎来到无畏护照 wǒ jiào Yeeven, huānyíng lái dào wúwèi hùzhào


If you are new to my channel 如果您是我的频道的新用户 rúguǒ nín shì wǒ de píndào de xīn yònghù


I talk about things I learnt backpacking alone 我说说我一个人背包旅行学到的东西wǒ shuō shuō wǒ yīgè rén bèibāo lǚxíng xué dào de dōngxī


你好

 我叫 Yeeven,欢迎来到无畏护照

 如果您是我的频道的新用户

 我说说我一个人背包旅行学到的东西

Hai

  Nama saya Yeeven dan selamat datang ke Fearless Passport / 'Pasport Tanpa Ketakutan'

  Jika anda baru menggunakan saluran saya

  Saya bercakap tentang perkara yang saya pelajari tentang backpacking sahaja


Salut

    Je m'appelle Yeeven et bienvenue sur Fearless Passport

    Si vous êtes nouveau sur ma chaîne

    Je parle des choses que j'ai apprises seule en voyageant avec un sac à dos


to 22 countries 至 22 个国家 Zhì 22 gè guójiā


And today I want to share with you 今天我想和大家分享 jīntiān wǒ xiǎng hé dàjiā fēnxiǎng


I'm just a regular girl trying to learn 我只是一个努力学习的普通女孩 wǒ zhǐshì yīgè nǔlì xuéxí de pǔtōng nǚhái


and become a better person 并成为一个更好的人 bìng chéngwéi yīgè gèng hǎo de rén


through travel and life journey 通过旅行和人生旅程 tōngguò lǚxíng hé rénshēng lǚchéng


至 22 个国家

 今天我想和大家分享

 我只是一个努力学习的普通女孩

 并成为一个更好的人

 通过旅行和人生旅程


ke 22 negara

  Dan hari ini saya ingin berkongsi dengan anda

  Saya hanya seorang gadis biasa yang cuba belajar

  dan menjadi orang yang lebih baik

  melalui perjalanan dan perjalanan hidup


vers 22 pays

   Et aujourd'hui je veux partager avec toi

   Je suis juste une fille ordinaire qui essaie d'apprendre

   et devenir une meilleure personne

   à travers le voyage et le parcour

s de vie


I am curious about the world 我对世界充满好奇 Wǒ duì shìjiè chōngmǎn hàoqí


hop on the bandwagon of backpacking solo 搭上独自背包旅行的潮流 dā shàng dúzì bèibāo lǚxíng de cháoliú


and make it to 22 countries 并到达22个国家 bìng dàodá 22 gè guójiā


Eventually I got tired, came back  终于累了,回来了 zhōngyú lèile, huíláile


and now I'm trying to figure out an efficient life 现在我正在努力寻找一种高效的生活 xiànzài wǒ zhèngzài nǔlì xúnzhǎo yī zhǒng gāoxiào de shēnghuó


我对世界充满好奇

 搭上独自背包旅行的潮流

 并到达22个国家

 终于累了,回来了

 现在我正在努力寻找一种高效的生活

Saya ingin tahu tentang dunia

  naiki kereta muzik backpacking solo

  dan berjaya ke 22 negara

  Akhirnya penat, balik

  dan sekarang saya cuba memikirkan kehidupan yang cekap


Je suis curieux du monde

  prenez le train en marche de la randonnée en solo

  et arrivez dans 22 pays

  Finalement, j'étais fatigué, je suis revenu

  et maintenant j'essaie de trouver une vie efficace


to fulfill the typical filial Asian's commitment of 履行典型的孝顺亚洲人的承诺 Lǚxíng diǎnxíng de xiàoshùn yàzhōu rén de chéngnuò

wealth, family, and freedom 财富、家庭和自由 cáifù, jiātíng hé zìyóu

Lesson 1. Don't lose yourself 第 1 课:不要迷失自己 dì 1 kè: Bù yào mí shī zì jǐ


After I'm back to Malaysia 当我回到马来西亚后 dāng wǒ huí dào mǎláixīyà hòu


I became very much possessed 我变得非常着迷 wǒ biàn dé fēicháng zháomí


履行典型的孝顺亚洲人的承诺

 财富、家庭和自由

 第 1 课:不要迷失自己

 当我回到马来西亚后

 我变得非常着迷

untuk memenuhi komitmen khas (berbakti) orang Asia terhadap

 kekayaan, keluarga, dan kebebasan

 Pengajaran 1. Jangan kehilangan diri sendiri

 Selepas saya kembali ke Malaysia

 Saya menjadi sangat kerasukan

pour remplir l'engagement filial typique de l'Asiatique de

 richesse, famille et liberté

 Leçon 1. Ne vous perdez pas

 Après mon retour en Malaisie

 Je suis devenu très possédé 


with the material world 与物质世界

Yǔ wùzhí shìjiè


No matter how much I actualised in my past travel 无论我在过去的旅行中实现了多少 wúlùn wǒ zài guòqù de lǚxíng zhōng shíxiànle duōshǎo


in my ayahuasca experience 在我的死藤水经历中 zài wǒ de sǐ téng shuǐ jīnglì zhōng


I kinda forget all my spiritual enlightenment 我有点忘记了我所有的精神启蒙  wǒ yǒudiǎn wàngjìle wǒ suǒyǒu de jīngshén qǐméng


and dwell into possessions 并居住在财产中 bìng jūzhù zài cáichǎn zhōng


与物质世界

 无论我在过去的旅行中实现了多少

 在我的死藤水经历中

 我有点忘记了我所有的精神启蒙

 并居住在财产中


dengan dunia material

 Tidak kira berapa banyak yang saya nyatakan dalam perjalanan saya yang lalu

 dalam pengalaman ayahuasca saya

 Saya agak lupa semua pencerahan rohani saya

 dan tinggal dalam harta benda


avec le monde matériel

  Peu importe ce que j'ai réalisé lors de mon voyage passé

  dans mon expérience avec l'ayahuasca

  J'oublie un peu toute mon illumination spirituelle

  et habiter dans les possessions


That's just how easily for us to be distracted 

这就是我们多么容易分心 Zhè jiùshì wǒmen duōme róngyì fēn xīn 

Begitulah mudahnya kita terganggu 

C'est à quel point il est facile pour nous de se laisser distraire

I used to think that having a small broken car like this is my dream car. 我曾经以为拥有一辆这样的小破车就是我的梦想之车。Wǒ céngjīng yǐwéi yǒngyǒu yī liàng zhèyàng de xiǎo pò chē jiùshì wǒ de mèngxiǎng zhī chē. Dulu saya rasa kereta kecil rosak macam ni adalah kereta idaman saya. Je pensais qu’avoir une petite voiture cassée comme celle-ci était la voiture de mes rêves. 


And I was so much aspired to have low maintenance and minimalist in my life.

我非常渴望生活中的维护成本低且极简。Wǒ fēicháng kěwàng shēnghuó zhōng de wéihù chéngběn dī qiě jí jiǎn. 

Dan saya sangat bercita-cita untuk mempunyai penyelenggaraan yang rendah dan minimalis dalam hidup saya.

Et j’aspirais tellement à avoir peu d’entretien et minimaliste dans ma vie.


I was disgusted by the idea of having branded bags and you know, luxury items.

我对拥有品牌包包的想法感到厌恶 你知道,奢侈品。Wǒ duì yǒngyǒu pǐnpái bāo bāo de xiǎngfǎ gǎndào yànwù nǐ zhīdào, shēchǐ pǐn.

我对拥有品牌包包和奢侈品的想法感到厌恶。Wǒ duì yǒngyǒu pǐnpái bāo bāo hé shēchǐ pǐn de xiǎngfǎ gǎndào yànwù.

Saya meluat dengan idea mempunyai beg berjenama dan anda tahu, barangan mewah. 

J'étais dégoûté par l'idée d'avoir des sacs de marque et, vous savez, des articles de luxe.


And you know what


Asian girl travelling alone (solo backpacking) to 22 countries. Hard lessons I learnt along the way. Global social issues I observed in the journey. 


You don't have to travel far to find your inner peace. Much can be seen and observed through internet and social media. 

You are not necessary any smarter wiser or any other better if you travel, most travelers are just tourist. In fact, much can be known and learnt through books and understanding different perspectives. 


I learnt that I am the best version of myself when I am finally settling in, getting an usual corporate job lead me to an ambition/objective to go after - not ticking any countries that don't matter to anyone.


We exist in life to train ourselves, to experiences and transcend our soul, that is why in my travel I was in extreme tight budget, hitchhiking, work and exchange, plenty of volunteer work etc..which at the end, not only put me in uncomfortable situation, but because I have also no skills that's why I wasted a lot of time trading accommodation/food with my physical labor, not able to learnt anything from it. 

But back then...I was very proud of myself, because I thought I have "trained" myself well, and one would STRIVE when able to survive in the toughest condition. 


I kinda regret it now. 


Especially when I travelled without money. God, I am Asian girl but not a tall white man. I know I know, there's so many inspirational TedX speaker out there inspiring you to travel without money. But how far could you go? If you're a girl like me, you most probably have to suck in the uncomfortable situation just to save up a few penny. 


And I have no specific skills to trade my specialty with any host. My volunteer job were all physical labor and that, I think all are kind of waste of time. Not only I didn't learnt anything from it, I didn't add on any skillsets that can help me in my future. So, if you want to embark on a work and exchange work, or volunteering, make sure the work could add value in your life, at the same time to other's life, so that you can utilize yourself to benefits more parties in the future. 


Social issues. In my journey I observed the bad and good of a country. I am more curious of the world now. I want to understand a controversial issues from different perspectives. Not only one-sided opinion. Many documentaries or Youtube videos only show part of the story, in fact the whole issues, is much complicated than that. 


Join me! To be more aware of the global social issues, and understand the hard lessons I learnt to be a better person.


No comments: