Develop Spiritual Maturity in Your Walk With God Today.
7:56
Let us pray 🙏🏽🙏🏽.
Father, I thank you for opening my eyes today.
I thank you for helping me to see that I cannot remain as I have been, that I cannot remain a baby Christian.
That is why I have come before you today to ask that you help me. l am coming to realize that I have in no way prioritized growing in you.
I have been content to be as I am, thinking I was all right, thinking I was fine, that everything was fine. As long as I called myself a Christian, I have stayed in the same position for too long, Lord.
But today, I realize that there are deeper depths in you. There are deeper places in you, deeper things to see and understand in your Word.
That there is the strong meat of your Word.
I don't want to remain as the disciples were when they could not handle deeper things in you.
I want to be able to handle those deeper things.
I am tired of shallow waters, Lord. I am grateful, but I know you are calling me into the deep today.
And I surrender to you. I surrender to that call.
Lord, please help me understand how important this season is. Show me what I should do, what I need to let go of, what deserves my focus, and what I should stop treating lightly.
Teach me to take my spiritual growth seriously, not just in words, but in real action.
Help me work on myself with humility and make the right choices even when no one else sees.
Guide me to be intentional with my time, my thoughts, my conversations, my habits, and my devotion to you.
I don't want this to be just another moment where I feel convicted, but then fall back into old habits.
Let this be a real turning point in my relationship with you.
Lead me to the right people, Lord, and lead me to the right places.
Give me a fresh passion for Your Word.
Help me not to see scripture as ordinary.
Keep me in your Word until it shapes how I think, speak, choose, and live.
Open my eyes to see deep truths in your Word.
And let those truths become part of who l am.
Let them build me up from within, correct what is weak, strengthen what is fragile, and create something strong and steady in my spirit.
I do not want to just listen.
I want your Word to bear fruit in me, making me firm in faith, pure in heart, wise in judgment, and faithful in obedience.
I also ask for a new depth in my prayer life.
Lord, I have prayed before, but I know I still have much to learn.
Today, like the disciples, I ask you to teach me how to pray.
Show me what to say, how to listen in prayer and not just speak.
Teach me to wait before you, to pour out my heart honestly, to pray with faith and to become more consistent.
Let my prayer be more than something I turn to in trouble.
Lord, make it a place of fellowship, surrender, strength, and closeness with you.
I also ask that you help my obedience, Lord.
I can pray and read my Bible, but if my obedience is not in place, I know it is incomplete.
Help me to know what you would have me do at every step, even as I begin this journey.
I do not want to lead myself Lord. I wouldn't even know which way to go. So l ask Lord that you lead me.
I also ask Lord that you help me to obey your directives from this period on.
Help me do what your Word is saying and what you are saying at every step.
l also ask for grace to live a sanctified life, a holy life. I know that I cannot grow in you if my ways aren't right.
I know I can't grow in you if I don't walk righteously.
I also pray, Lord, that you lead me to the right conversations today.
Help me in this season to meet the right people that can build me up; the right people who can help me to grow in you.
Help me to also meet people of authority that can speak into my life and show me your way in earnest.
Right now I step into my season of growth. I step into my season of maturity.
I step into seasons of newer depths in You.
I decree from right now that I hear clearly.
I hear the direction You are leading me in.
I hear what you'll have me do for this season to bear fruit.
I thank you, Lord, for letting me know your mind concerning me in this season.
Thank you for drawing me in and thank you for showing me new depths in You.
Thank you for this new season and for what you are birthing in my life right now.
Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen. 🙏🏽 🙏🏽
Dear reader, I 🗣️ this prayer strengthens your desire to grow deeper in Christ, mature in His Word, and obey His leading withe willing heart.
May the Lord guide you into the right places, surround you with the right people, and help you bear lasting fruit in this new season. We would be honored to pray for you.
May the peace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
No comments:
Post a Comment