Saturday, August 1, 2026

Arabic

 {تكلموا من أجل حياة صحية الآن، يوميًا} أريدكم أن تقطعوا لي وعدًا هذه الليلة. ليس لي، بل لأنفسكم، لله. أنكم هذه الليلة، قبل أن تغمضوا أعينكم للنوم، ستنطقون بهذه الاعترافات بصوت عالٍ، لا في سرّكم، بل بصوت عالٍ. لأن الملائكة تستمع إلى صوت كلمته، لا إلى أفكارها. لأن أمثال ١٨: ٢١ لا تزال صحيحة. الموت والحياة في سلطان اللسان. الآن، دعوني أقدم لكم مجموعة كاملة من الاعترافات، تلك التي أريدكم أن تنطقوا بها هذه الليلة قبل أن تغمضوا أعينكم.


نطقوها ببطء.


اجعلوا كل كلمة صادقة.


دعوها تتغلغل في أعماقكم.


قولوا هذا: أنا خليقة جديدة. الأشياء القديمة قد مضت. أنا بر الله في المسيح يسوع. أقف أمام أبي بلا ذنب، بلا خجل، بلا إدانة، لا بسبب أي شيء فعلته، بل بسبب كل ما فعله يسوع المسيح على صليب الجلجثة.


بجراحه شُفيتُ. لا سلطان للمرض على هذا الجسد. لقد حمل يسوع المسيح كل داء، وكل ضعف، وكل علة في جسده على الصليب. جسدي ملك للروح القدس. حياة الله تسري في كل خلية، وكل عضو، وكل جهاز في هذه الليلة. لستُ أجاهد من أجل الشفاء، بل أستريح في شفاءٍ قد نلته.


لستُ خائفًا. لم يُعطني الله روح الخوف، بل روح القوة والمحبة والتعقل. أُوبخ روح الخوف الآن باسم يسوع المسيح. ليس لها سلطان على عقلي، ولا على بيتي، ولا على عائلتي. الذي فيّ أعظم من الذي في العالم. أنام هذه الليلة بسلام تام لأن فكري مُعلّق به.


 أنا مُكْفَأ. إلهي سيُسْدِيَ كُلَّ حاجتي بحسب غناه في المجد بيسوع المسيح. لا أنام في ذعر، بل أنام بإيمان. الآب الذي كسى الزنابق وأطعم العصافير لم ينساني. تدبيره يعمل حتى وأنا أستريح. هو يُرشد خطواتي، ويفتح لي الأبواب، ويُهيئ لي السبل حيث لا أرى سبيلاً.


أهل بيتي في أمان. أما أنا وبيتي، فسنعبد الرب. أضع دم يسوع على كل قائم باب في هذا البيت هذه الليلة. كل فرد من عائلتي تحت العهد. أُعلن أنه لن ينجح أي سلاح يُصنع ضدهم. ملاك الرب يُحيط بنا. نحن محفوظون، مختومون، محميون.


أنا جالس مع المسيح في السماوات، فوق كل رئاسة وسلطان وقوة وسيادة. العدو تحت قدمي. ليس في وقت لاحق، ليس عندما أشعر بالروحانية الكافية، بل الآن. الآن، وبفضل ما أنجزه يسوع المسيح، أُؤكد نصره هذه الليلة. لا أتوسل إلى الشيطان أن يرحل، بل آمره أن يرحل بسلطان الاسم الذي فوق كل اسم.


عندما جلس يسوع المسيح، اكتمل العمل. وعندما أستقر فيه، أستريح في ذلك العمل المكتمل. لستُ أسعى، ولا أُؤدي، ولا أكسب. بل أستقبل بكلتا يديّ الميراث الكامل الذي تم شراؤه على الصليب وأُكِّد بالقيامة. هذه الليلة، وأنا نائم، كلمة الله تحفظني. أمثال 6: 22 هي حقيقتي. تقول أمثال 6: 22: "إذا سرتَ، فهم يرشدونك؛ وإذا اضطجعتَ، فهم يحرسونك؛ وإذا استيقظتَ، فهم يُكلمونك". الكلمة التي غرستها في روحي هذه الليلة ستحفظني، وترشدني، وتُسيِّر روحي في كل ساعة من ساعات الراحة. عندما أستيقظ غدًا صباحًا، سأستيقظ على نفس النصر الذي نمت عليه. لا شيء يتغير في السماء بين عشية وضحاها. كلمة الله هي نفسها. دم يسوع المسيح هو نفسه. مكانتي في المسيح هي نفسها. وسأنهض من هذا الفراش أكثر ثباتًا، وأكثر رسوخًا، وأكثر يقينًا بالحق مما كنت عليه حين نمت.

{ Speak out for healthy living now , daily } I want you to make me a promise tonight. Not to me, to yourself, to your God. That tonight, before you close your eyes to sleep, you will speak these confessions out loud, not in your head, speak out loud. Because angels hearken to the voice of His Word, not the thoughts of His Word. Because Proverbs 18:21 is still true. Death and life are in the power of the tongue.  Now, let me give you the full battery of confessions, the ones I want you to speak tonight before your eyes close. 


Speak them slowly. 


Mean every word. 


Let them go down deep. 


Speak this : I am a new creation. Old things have passed away. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. And I stand before my Father without guilt, without shame, without condemnation, not because of anything I have done, but because of everything Jesus Christ did at Calvary cross.


By His stripes I am healed. Sickness has no covenant claim on this body. Jesus Christ bore every disease, every infirmity, every weakness in His own body on the tree. My body belongs to the Holy Spirit. The life of God flows through every cell, every organ, every system tonight. I am not fighting for healing. I am resting in healing already purchased.


 I am not afraid. God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. I rebuke the spirit of fear now in the name of Jesus Christ. It has no authority over my mind, over my home, over my family. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I sleep tonight in perfect peace because my mind is stayed on Him.


I am provided for. My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I do not go to sleep in panic. I go to sleep in faith. The Father who clothed the lilies and feeds the sparrows has not forgotten me. His provision is at work even while I rest. He is ordering my steps. He is opening doors. He is making ways where I see no way.


My household is covered. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. I place the blood of Jesus over every doorpost of this home tonight. Every member of my family is under the covenant. I declare no weapon formed against them shall prosper. The angel of the Lord encamps around us. We are kept. We are sealed. We are protected.


I am seated with Christ in heavenly places. Far above all principality and power and might and dominion. The enemy is under my feet. Not eventually. Not when I feel spiritual enough, but now. Right now, because of what Jesus Christ accomplished. I enforce his victory tonight. I do not petition the devil to leave. I command him to leave in the authority of the name above every name.


When Jesus Christ sat down, the work was finished. And when I take my place in Him, I rest in that finished work. I am not striving. I am not performing. I am not earning. I am receiving with both hands the full inheritance that was purchased at Calvary and ratified by the resurrection. Tonight when I sleep, the Word of God keeps me. Proverbs 6:22 is my reality. Proverbs 6:22 states: "When you walk, they will guide you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you." The word I have planted in my spirit tonight shall guard me, guide me, and govern my spirit through every hour of rest. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I will wake up into the same victory I went to sleep in. Nothing changes in heaven overnight. The Word of God is the same. The blood of Jesus Christ is the same. My standing in Christ is the same. And I will rise from this bed more settled, more grounded, and more established in the truth than when I lay down. Glory to Father God . 




No comments: