Friday, August 21, 2026

Cantonese : se dai ni di zi , mui jat gong ....

 寫低呢啲字,每日講 ....


      神嘅話喺我身上活住。 當我講呢句嘢嘅時候,我會釋放出一種活嘅力量,去改變我嘅情況。 


         道就住喺我身上。 我要求嘅嘢,係要同活嘅聖言一致,就會出現。 


         我係佢所講嘅,我係。 我有我嘅救贖。 撒但對新創造冇任何支配權。 而我就係新創造。 


        耶穌畀咗我關於佢個名嘅委任書。 我大膽噉用佢,當我講呢個名嗰陣,每個膝頭都會向嗰個名鞠躬。 我係一個新嘅創造物。 我有我嘅救贖。 罪對我冇任何支配權。 疾病對我嘅身體冇任何權威。 撒但對呢個新創造冇任何支配權。 我對個名有委任書,而呢個委任書係每個名之上嘅。 


         我有我嘅救贖。 將耶穌從死中復活嘅靈住喺我身上,並且畀生命我嘅凡人身體。 疾病對呢個身體冇權威,我宣布神嘅生命喺我身上運作。


        我有我嘅救贖。 神按照佢嘅財富同榮耀,供應每一個需要。 撒但對我嘅供應冇任何支配權,我宣布王國喺我嘅財務上運作嘅豐富。


       我有我嘅救贖。 罪唔會統治我。 受呢個影響嘅老人家已經死咗。 我係新創造,我從我嘅新本性中生活。


        我嘅天使喺力量上卓越,聽從我口中嘅神話嘅聲音。 我喺我嘅表白中啟動天堂嘅協助。 


       由我講聖言嘅第一日開始,天堂就會回應。 我嘅說話會激活天使嘅協助,而我會維持我嘅表白,直至突破嚟到。 


        我住喺個秘密地方。 上帝係我嘅避難所。 冇惡事會臨到我,瘟疫亦唔會靠近我嘅住所。


      神透過基督耶穌,按佢嘅豐富同榮耀,供應我每一個需要。 正如腓立比書4章19節所講,我而家係為咗我嘅財務而講呢句說話。 我啟動咗分配畀我生命嘅天使協助。 我宣布供應係嚟自各個方向,我期望大門會打開,而冇自然策略可以打開。 


      我而家喺我啲仔女身上宣揚神嘅話。 任何對佢哋形成嘅武器都唔會繁榮。 天使係分配畀佢哋,而嗰啲天使總係見到我父嘅面孔。 我講嘅係保護、智慧,同埋聖靈喺我個仔嘅生命上嘅吸引。 以耶穌基督嘅名,我會喺我啲小朋友面對嘅每一個我達唔到嘅情況下,啟動天堂嘅協助。 


               我嘅精神永遠唔會瞓覺。 聖靈透過夜晚同我嘅內心人溝通,我學習緊接受佢所存入嘅嘢。


               我用聖言為我嘅夜晚設定咗議程。 我嘅靈魂會透過我嘅睡眠去處理活嘅種子,然後我醒起身就會拎住上帝所沉積嘅嘢。


              聖靈,我需要有關呢件事嘅智慧。 你由頭到尾都知道結局。 你知道呢個情況嘅每一個維度,我喺我企喺度睇唔到。 我叫你喺夜晚透過我嘅靈魂去傳達我需要知道嘅嘢,而我承諾會喺朝早收到。


              耶穌基督唔係細嘅。 佢係父右邊嘅大能者。 而我以應有嘅信心去接近佢嘅話。


               我大膽噉嚟到恩典嘅寶座。 耶穌基督係我嘅擁護者,我喺父面前嘅地位係基於佢嘅記錄,而唔係我嘅。


              我係神聖本性嘅一份子。 我有佢嘅信仰性質喺我身上。 我有佢嘅愛本性喺我身上。 喺我入面嘅佢,大過喺世界入面嘅佢。 我就係佢所講嘅我。 我有佢話我有嘅嘢。 我可以做到佢話我可以做到嘅嘢。 


Cantonese: se2dai1 ni1di1 zi6, mui5jat6 gong2 ....


      san4 ge3waa6 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6 wut6 zyu6. dong1 ngo5 gong2 nei1 geoi3 je5 ge3 si4hau6, ngo5 wui5 sik1fong3 ceot1 jat1zung2 wut6 ge3 lik6loeng6, heoi3 goi2bin3 ngo5 ge3 cing4fong3. 


         dou6 zau6 zyu6 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6. ngo5 jiu1kau4 ge3 je5, hai6 jiu3 tung4wut6 ge3 sing3 jin4 jat1zi3, zau6 wui5 ceot1jin6. 


         ngo5 hai6 keoi5 so2 gong2 ge3, ngo5 hai6. ngo5 jau5 ngo5 ge3 gau3suk6. saat3daan6 deoi3 san1 cong3zou6 mou5 jam6ho4 zi1pui3 kyun4. ji4 ngo5 zau6hai6 san1 cong3zou6. 


        je4sou1 bei2 zo2 ngo5 gwaan1jyu1 keoi5 go3 meng2 ge3 wai2jam6 syu1. ngo5 daai6daam2 gam2 jung6 keoi5, dong1 ngo5 gong2 ni1 go3 meng2 go2 zan6, mui5go3 sat1tau4 dou1 wui5 hoeng3 go2 go3 meng2 guk1gung1. ngo5 hai6 jat1go3 san1 ge3 cong3zou6 mat6. ngo5 jau5 ngo5 ge3 gau3suk6. zeoi6 deoi3 ngo5 mou5 jam6ho4 zi1pui3 kyun4. zat6beng6 deoi3 ngo5 ge3 san1tai2 mou5 jam6ho4 kyun4wai1. saat3daan6 deoi3 ni1 go3 san1 cong3zou6 mou5 jam6ho4 zi1pui3 kyun4. ngo5 deoi3 go3 meng2 jau5 wai2jam6 syu1, ji4 ni1 go3 wai2jam6 syu1 hai6 mui5go3 meng2 zi1soeng6 ge3. 


         ngo5 jau5 ngo5 ge3 gau3suk6. zoeng1 je4sou1 cung4 sei2zung1 fuk6wut6 ge3 ling4zyu6 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6, bing6ce2 bei2 sang1ming6 ngo5 ge3 faan4 jan4 san1tai2. zat6beng6 deoi3 ni1 go3 san1tai2 mou5 kyun4wai1, ngo5 syun1bou3 san4 ge3 sang1ming6 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6 wan6zok3.


        ngo5 jau5 ngo5 ge3 gau3suk6. san4 on3ziu3 keoi5 ge3 coi4fu3 tung4wing4jiu6, gung1jing3 mui5 jat1go3 seoi1jiu3. saat3daan6 deoi3 ngo5 ge3 gung1jing3 mou5 jam6ho4 zi1pui3 kyun4, ngo5 syun1bou3 wong4gwok3 hai2 ngo5 ge3 coi4mou6 soeng6 wan6zok3 ge3 fung1fu3.


       ngo5 jau5 ngo5 ge3 gau3suk6. zeoi6 m4wui5 tung2zi6 ngo5. sau6 ni1 go3 jing2hoeng2 ge3 lou5 jan4gaa1 ji5ging1 sei2 zo2. ngo5 hai6 san1 cong3zou6, ngo5 cung4 ngo5 ge3 san1bun2 sing3 zung1 sang1wut6.


        ngo5 ge3 tin1si5 hai2 lik6loeng6 soeng6coek3jyut6, ting3cung4 ngo5 hau2zung1 ge3 san4waa2 ge3 sing1jam1. ngo5 hai2 ngo5 ge3 biu2baak6 zung1kai2dung6 tin1tong4 ge3 hip3zo6. 


       jau4 ngo5 gong2 sing3 jin4 ge3 dai6jat1 jat6 hoi1ci2, tin1tong4 zau6 wui5 wui4jing3. ngo5 ge3 syut3waa6 wui5 gik1wut6 tin1si5 ge3 hip3zo6, ji4 ngo5 wui5 wai4ci4 ngo5 ge3 biu2baak6, zik6zi3 dat6po3 lai4dou3. 


        ngo5 zyu6 hai2 go3 bei3mat6 dei6fong1. soeng6dai3 hai6 ngo5 ge3 bei6naan6 so2. mou5 ngok3 si6wui2 lam4dou3 ngo5, wan1jik6 jik6 m4wui5 kaau3gan6 ngo5 ge3 zyu6so2.


      san4 tau3gwo3 gei1duk1 je4sou1, on3 keoi5 ge3 fung1fu3 tung4wing4jiu6, gung1jing3 ngo5 mui5 jat1go3 seoi1jiu3. zing3jyu4 fei4 lap6 bei2 syu1 4 zoeng1 19 zit3 so2 gong2, ngo5 ji4gaa1 hai6 wai6 zo2 ngo5 ge3 coi4mou6 ji4 gong2 nei1 geoi3 syut3waa6. ngo5 kai2dung6 zo2 fan1pui3 bei2 ngo5 sang1ming6 ge3 tin1si5 hip3zo6. ngo5 syun1bou3 gung1jing3 hai6 lai4 zi6 gok3go3 fong1hoeng3, ngo5 kei4mong6 daai6mun4 wui5 daa2hoi1, ji4 mou5 zi6jin4 caak3loek6 ho2ji5 daa2hoi1. 


      ngo5 ji4gaa1 hai2 ngo5 di1 zai2neoi2 san1soeng6 syun1joeng4san4 ge3waa6. jam6ho4 deoi3 keoi5dei6 jing4sing4 ge3 mou5hei3 dou1 m4wui5 faan4wing4. tin1si5 hai6 fan1pui3 bei2 keoi5dei6, ji4 go2di1 tin1si5 zung2hai6 gin3dou2 ngo5 fu6 ge3 min6hung2. ngo5 gong2 ge3 hai6 bou2wu6, zi3wai3, tung4maai4 sing3ling4 hai2 ngo5 go3 zai2 ge3 sang1ming6 soeng6 ge3 kap1jan5. ji5 je4sou1 gei1duk1 ge3 meng2, ngo5 wui5 hai2 ngo5 di1 siu2 pang4jau5 min6deoi3 ge3 mui5 jat1go3 ngo5 daat6 m4 dou2 ge3 cing4fong3 haa6, kai2dung6 tin1tong4 ge3 hip3zo6. 


               ngo5 ge3 zing1san4wing5jyun5 m4wui5 fan3gaau3. sing3ling4 tau3gwo3 je6maan5 tung4 ngo5 ge3 noi6sam1 jan4 kau1tung1, ngo5 hok6zaap6 gan2 zip3sau6 keoi5 so2 cyun4jap6 ge3 je5.


               ngo5 jung6 sing3 jin4 wai6 ngo5 ge3 je6maan5 cit3ding6 zo2 ji5cing4. ngo5 ge3 ling4wan4 wui5 tau3gwo3 ngo5 ge3 seoi6min4 heoi3 cyu2lei5 wut6 ge3 zung2zi2, jin4hau6 ngo5 sing2hei2san1 zau6 wui5 ling1 zyu6 soeng6dai3 so2 cam4zik1 ge3 je5.


              sing3ling4, ngo5 seoi1jiu3 jau5gwaan1 ni1 gin6 si6 ge3 zi3 wai6. nei5 jau4 tau4 dou3mei5 dou1 zi1dou3 git3guk6. nei5 zi1dou3 ni1 go3 cing4fong3 ge3 mui5 jat1go3 wai4dou6, ngo5 hai2 ngo5 kei5 hai2 dou6 tai2 m4 dou2. ngo5 giu3 nei5 hai2 je6maan5 tau3gwo3 ngo5 ge3 ling4wan4 heoi3 cyun4daat6 ngo5 seoi1jiu3 zi1dou3 ge3 je5, ji4 ngo5 sing4nok6 wui5 hai2 ziu1zou2 sau1dou2.


              je4sou1 gei1duk1 m4hai6 sai3 ge3. keoi5 hai6 fu6 jau6bin1 ge3 daai6nang4 ze2. ji4 ngo5 ji5 jing1 jau5 ge3 seon3sam1 heoi3 zip3gan6 keoi5 ge3waa6.


               ngo5 daai6daam2 gam2 lai4dou3 jan1din2 ge3 bou2zo6. je4sou1 gei1duk1 hai6 ngo5 ge3 jung2wu6 ze2, ngo5 hai2 fu6 min6cin4 ge3 dei6wai6 hai6 gei1jyu1 keoi5 ge3 gei3luk6, ji4 m4hai6 ngo5 ge3.


              ngo5 hai6 san4sing3bun2 sing3 ge3 jat1 fan6zi2. ngo5 jau5 keoi5 ge3 seon3joeng5 sing3zat1 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6. ngo5 jau5 keoi5 ge3 ngoi3bun2 sing3 hai2 ngo5 san1soeng6. hai2 ngo5 jap6min6 ge3 keoi5, daai6gwo3 hai2 sai3gaai3 jap6min6 ge3 keoi5. ngo5 zau6hai6 keoi5 so2 gong2 ge3 ngo5. ngo5 jau5 keoi5 waa6 ngo5 jau5 ge3 je5. ngo5 ho2ji5 zou6dou2 keoi5 waa6 ngo5 ho2ji5 zou6dou2 ge3 je5. 


(English) Write these words down and speak them daily ....


      The Word of God is alive in me. When I speak it, I release a living force that transforms my circumstances. 


         The Word abides in me. What I demand in alignment with the living Word comes into being. 


         l am what He says l am. I have my redemption. Satan has no dominion over the new creation. And I am the new creation. 


        Jesus gave me power of attorney over His name. I use it boldly and every knee bows to that name when I speak it. I am a new creation. I have my redemption. Sin has no dominion over me. Disease has no authority over my body. Satan has no dominion over this new creation. I have the power of attorney over the name that is above every name. 


         I have my redemption. The SPIRIT who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me and gives life to my mortal body. Disease has no authority over this body and I declare the life of God operating in me.


        I have my redemption. God supplies every need according to His riches and glory. Satan has no dominion over my provision and I declare the abundance of the KINGDOM operating in my finances.


       I have my redemption. Sin shall not have dominion over me. The old man who is subject to this is dead. I am the new creation and I live from my new nature.


        My angel excels in strength and hearkens to the voice of God's Word in my mouth. I activate heaven's assistance with my confession. 


       From the first day I speak the Word, heaven responds. My words activate angelic assistance and I maintain my confession until the breakthrough comes. 


        I dwell in the secret place. God is my refuge. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling.


      God supplies my every need according to His riches and glory through Christ Jesus. As Philippians 4 verse 19 declares, I speak this Word over my finances right now. I activate the angelic assistance assigned to my life. I declare that provision is coming from every direction and I expect doors to open that no natural strategy could have opened. 


      I declare the Word of God over my children right now. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Angels are assigned to them and those angels always see the face of my Father. I speak protection, wisdom, and the drawing of the Holy Spirit over my child's life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate heaven's assistance over every situation my children is facing that I cannot reach. 


               My spirit never sleeps. The Holy Spirit communicates with my inner man through the night and I am learning to receive what He deposits.


               I set the agenda for my night with the Word. My spirit processes living seed through my sleep and I wake up carrying what God deposited.


              Holy Spirit, I need wisdom about this. You know the end from the beginning. You know every dimension of this situation that I cannot see from where I stand. I am asking you to communicate what I need to know through my spirit in the night and I am committing to receive it in the morning.


              Jesus Christ is not small. He is the mighty One at the right hand of the Father. And I approach His Word with the full confidence it deserves.


               I come boldly to the throne of grace. Jesus Christ is my advocate and my standing before the FATHER is based on His record, not mine.


              I am a partaker of the divine nature. I have in me His faith nature. I have in me His love nature. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am what He says l am. I have what He says I have. I can do what He says I can do. 

No comments: