Monday, August 31, 2026

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Speak this ONE sentence every morning and watch God move in every area of your life. 






No comments: