Aw k’o kumadenw sɛbɛ ani k’u fɔ loon o loon ....
Ala ka kuma ɲanaman lo ne kɔnɔ. N’ b’o fɔ, n’ be fanga ɲɛnama dɔ bɔ min be n’ ka cogoyaw yɛlɛma.
O Kuma bɛ ne kɔnɔ. Ne be min ɲini ka kɛɲɛ ni Kuma ɲɛnama ye, o lo be kɛ.
A ko min fɔra, l ye. Ne ta kunmabɔri bɛ ne fɛ. Sutana ka fanga tɛ danfɛn kuraw kan. Ne le ye danfɛn kura ye.
Yezu ye fanga di n’ ma a tɔgɔ koo la. N’ b’a fɔ ni jagwɛlɛya ye ani n’ gɛrɛnw bɛɛ be n’ kunbiri gwan o tɔgɔ kɔrɔ n’ b’a fɔra. Ne ye danfɛn kura ye. Ne ta kunmabɔri bɛ ne fɛ. Jurumun tɛ se ka fanga sɔrɔ ne kan. Bana tɛ fanga foyi la ne farikolo kan. Sutana ka fanga tɛ o danfɛn kura kan. Tɔgɔ min ka bon ni tɔgɔw bɛɛ ye, o fanga bɛ ne fɛ.
Ne ta kunmabɔri bɛ ne fɛ. NIIN min ka Yesu lakunu ka bɔ saya ra, o bɛ ne kɔnɔ, ka ne farikolo satɔ ɲanamaya di. Bana tɛ ni fanga ye nin farikolo kan ani ne be Ala ka ɲɛnamaya fɔ min be baara kɛra ne kɔnɔ.
Ne ta kunmabɔri bɛ ne fɛ. Ala b’a mako bɛɛ di ka kɛɲɛ n’a ka nafolo n’a ka nɔɔrɔ ye. Sutana ka fanga tɛ ne ka labɛnw kan ani ne be MASAYA caya kofɔ min be baara kɛra ne ka wariko la.
Ne ta kunmabɔri bɛ ne fɛ. Jurumun tɛna se ne kunna tuun. Cɛkɔrɔba min be nin ka mara kɔnɔ, ale sara. Ne ye danfɛn kura ye ani ne be balo n’ ka jogo kura la.
Ne ka mɛlɛkɛ ka fanga ka bon, a bɛ Ala ta kuma lamɛn ne da ra. Ne be sankolo dɛmɛ lawuli n’ ka sɔnni ye.
Kabini loon fɔlɔ min na ne be Kuma fɔ, sankolo be jaabili di. N’ ka kumaw be mɛlɛkɛw ka dɛmɛ lawuli ani n’ be n’ ka sɔnni mara fɔɔ ka taga se n’ ka yɛlɛmani ma.
Ne siginin bɛ yɔrɔ dogonin le ra. Ala le ye ne dogoyɔrɔ ye. Kojugu si tɛna ne sɔrɔ, banajugu si tɛna gwɛrɛ ne sigiyɔrɔ ra.
Ala bɛ ne mako bɛɛ di ne ma ka kaɲa ni a ta naforo ni a ta nɔɔrɔ ye Yesu Kirisita baraka ra. I ko Filipikaw 4 vɛrise 19 b’a fɔ cogo min na, ne be nin kuma fɔra ne ka wariko kan sisan yɛrɛ. Mɛlɛkɛw ka dɛmɛ min kalifara n’ ka ɲɛnamaya ma, n’ b’o baara kɛ. N b’a fɔ ko labɛnni be bɔra fan bɛɛ la ani n b’a miiri ko daa dɔw bena yɛlɛ, fɛɛrɛ si tun tɛ se ka dayɛlɛ.
Ne bɛ Ala ta kuma fɔ ne denw kan sisan yɛrɛ. Kɛrɛkɛminan o kɛrɛkɛminan lalagara o kama, o si tɛna foyi ɲa. Mɛlɛkɛw be ci u ma ani o mɛlɛkɛw be n’ Faa ɲɛda ye tuma bɛɛ. Ne be kuma latangali, hakilitigiya ani Nii Senuman samali koo la n’ deen ka ɲɛnamaya kan. Yezu Krista tɔgɔ la, n’ be sankolo dɛmɛ lawuli n’ deenw ka koow bɛɛ la, n’ tɛ se ka minw sɔrɔ.
Ne hakili tɛ sinɔgɔ abada. Niin Senuman be kumaɲɔgɔnya kɛ ni ne kɔnɔnafɛn ye suu kuru bɛɛ kɔnɔ ani a be min bila, ne be kalan kɛra k’o sɔrɔ.
N’ be n’ ka suu ka ajenda labɛn ni Kuma ye. N’ ka hakili be dannifɛn ɲɛnamanw labɛn n’ ka sinɔgɔ fɛ ani Ala ye min bila, n’ be kunu n’o ye.
Nin Saninman, ne mako bɛ hakiritigiya ra o ko ra. I ka a laban lɔn kabini a damina ra. I b’o koo nin faan bɛɛ lɔn, n’ tɛ se ka minw ye n’ lɔnin be yɔrɔ min na. Ne b’a ɲini aw fɛ aw ka ne ka kan ka min lɔn ne ka hakili sababu ra, aw k’o fɔ sufɛ ani ne b’a ɲini aw fɛ k’o sɔrɔ sɔgɔma.
Yesu Kirisita tɛ mɔgɔ fitinin ye. Ale lo ye Sebagayabɛɛtigi ye min be Faa kinibolo fɛ. Ani, n’ be gwɛrɛ a ka Kuma la ni lannaya ye min ka kan n’a ye.
Ne bɛ taga nɛɛma masasiginan kɔrɔ ni jagwɛlɛya ye. Yezu Krista ye ne lafasabaga ye ani ne lɔyɔrɔ be bɔ a ka sɛbɛri lo la, ne ta tɛ.
Ne ye Alako ɲɔgɔn sɔrɔbaga ye. A ka limaniya cogoya bɛ ne kɔnɔ. A ka kanuya cogoya bɛ ne kɔnɔ. Min be ne kɔnɔ, ale ka bon ni min be diɲɛ kɔnɔ. A ko min ye, ne le ye o ye. A ko min bɛ ne fɛ, o le bɛ ne fɛ. A ko ne bɛ se ka min kɛ, ne bɛ se ka o kɛ.
(English) Write ✍🏽 these words down and speak them daily ....
The Word of God is alive in me. When I speak it, I release a living force that transforms my circumstances.
The Word abides in me. What I demand in alignment with the living Word comes into being.
l am what He says l am. I have my redemption. Satan has no dominion over the new creation. And I am the new creation.
Jesus gave me power of attorney over His name. I use it boldly and every knee bows to that name when I speak it. I am a new creation. I have my redemption. Sin has no dominion over me. Disease has no authority over my body. Satan has no dominion over this new creation. I have the power of attorney over the name that is above every name.
I have my redemption. The SPIRIT who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me and gives life to my mortal body. Disease has no authority over this body and I declare the life of God operating in me.
I have my redemption. God supplies every need according to His riches and glory. Satan has no dominion over my provision and I declare the abundance of the KINGDOM operating in my finances.
I have my redemption. Sin shall not have dominion over me. The old man who is subject to this is dead. I am the new creation and I live from my new nature.
My angel excels in strength and hearkens to the voice of God's Word in my mouth. I activate heaven's assistance with my confession.
From the first day I speak the Word, heaven responds. My words activate angelic assistance and I maintain my confession until the breakthrough comes.
I dwell in the secret place. God is my refuge. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling.
God supplies my every need according to His riches and glory through Christ Jesus. As Philippians 4 verse 19 declares, I speak this Word over my finances right now. I activate the angelic assistance assigned to my life. I declare that provision is coming from every direction and I expect doors to open that no natural strategy could have opened.
I declare the Word of God over my children right now. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Angels are assigned to them and those angels always see the face of my Father. I speak protection, wisdom, and the drawing of the Holy Spirit over my child's life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate heaven's assistance over every situation my children is facing that I cannot reach.
My spirit never sleeps. The Holy Spirit communicates with my inner man through the night and I am learning to receive what He deposits.
I set the agenda for my night with the Word. My spirit processes living seed through my sleep and I wake up carrying what God deposited.
Holy Spirit, I need wisdom about this. You know the end from the beginning. You know every dimension of this situation that I cannot see from where I stand. I am asking you to communicate what I need to know through my spirit in the night and I am committing to receive it in the morning.
Jesus Christ is not small. He is the mighty One at the right hand of the Father. And I approach His Word with the full confidence it deserves.
I come boldly to the throne of grace. Jesus Christ is my advocate and my standing before the FATHER is based on His record, not mine.
I am a partaker of the divine nature. I have in me His faith nature. I have in me His love nature. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
I am what He says l am.
I have what He says I have.
I can do what He says I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment