Saturday, May 8, 2021

A Change is Gonna Come

 In the practice of medicine, change is inevitable. New surgical techniques are created, procedures are updated, levels of expertise increase.

Innovation is everything. Nothing remains the same for long. We either adapt to change...or we get left behind.

But what about you? You know, we all have problems.

I don't want to be here. You know, I...I'd giving anything to not be here. You know, to...to have my life work out the way I planned, to even have time to ask, "what about me?" So you...you change. You...you get over it. I'm here now, so...and you are alive now. So, stop feeling sorry for yourself.  You...are kind of awesome.  I know. So I have to adjust my expectations as well.

Change. we don't like it, we fear it.

Hope tomorrow's better.

  But we can't stop it from coming. 

We either adapt to change, or we get left behind.

It hurts to grow. Anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying.

But here's the truth. sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same. 

  And sometimes...oh, sometimes change is good.  

 Sometimes change is...everything.



No comments: