Let's begin. 🗣️
I am a child of God.
I belong to my heavenly Father.
I have been born from above.
The life of God lives in me.
I am no longer spiritually dead.
I have passed from death into life.
I am accepted in Christ.
I am loved with an everlasting love.
I am chosen by God.
I am righteous through Jesus Christ. ¹⁰
I stand before my Father without condemnation.
I have peace with God.
I am united with Christ.
Christ lives in me.
His strength is my strength.
His wisdom is my wisdom.
His victory is my victory.
l am seated with Christ in heavenly places.
Fear has no authority over me.
Guilt has no authority over me. ²⁰
Shame has no authority over me.
I am free from the dominion of sin.
The Holy Spirit dwells within me.
My Father hears my prayers.
I walk in his favor.
His grace is sufficient for me.
His promises belong to me.
His peace guards my heart.
His joy strengthens my spirit.
I have the mind of Christ. ³⁰
I speak words of faith.
I refuse words of defeat.
I walk by faith and not by sight.
I trust my Father's love.
I trust his wisdom.
I trust his timing.
I know that he is working in my life even when I cannot see it.
l am a new creation.
I have the life of God.
I belong to my Father. ⁴⁰
I have overcome through Christ.
Now let us continue declaring these realities together. Say them slowly. Say them with confidence. Let every word settle deeply into your spirit.
l am loved by my Father.
l am never alone.
God walks with me every day.
His presence surrounds me.
His spirit lives within me.
I am secure in his love.
Nothing can separate me from him.
l am redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
I have been forgiven completely. ⁵⁰
My past no longer defines me.
Christ defines me.
I have boldness before my Father.
I come to him without fear.
I am welcomed in his presence.
I receive his wisdom daily.
I receive his peace continually.
I receive his strength every moment.
My Father delights in me.
He is pleased to guide me. ⁶⁰
He is pleased to teach me.
He is pleased to bless me.
I hear his voice through his Word.
My steps are ordered by him.
I walk in divine purpose.
I am equipped for every good work.
I refuse anxiety.
I refuse discouragement.
I refuse condemnation.
I refuse unbelief. ⁷⁰
The love of God fills my heart.
The peace of Christ rules my mind.
The joy of the Lord strengthens my life.
My faith grows stronger every day.
l expect God's goodness.
I expect divine opportunities.
l expect his promises to be fulfilled.
I am more than a conqueror through Christ.
Victory belongs to me because I belong to him.
Let us finish with these final declarations. Do not rush through them. Let every statement become the language of your heart.
I am God's beloved child. ⁸⁰
My Father knows me.
My Father loves me.
My Father provides for me.
My Father protects me.
My Father leads me.
I trust his heart completely.
His plans for me are good.
His promises never fail.
His Word is my final authority.
I choose faith over fear. ⁹⁰
I choose truth over feelings.
I choose hope over despair.
I choose love over bitterness.
I choose forgiveness over offense.
I walk in the spirit.
I walk in victory.
I walk in wisdom.
I walk in peace.
I carry the presence of God wherever I go.
The love of Christ shines through my life. ¹⁰⁰
The power of God works within me.
The wisdom of God directs my decisions.
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
The peace of God rules my heart.
The favor of God surrounds me.
I am blessed to be a blessing.
I am called for his purpose.
I am equipped for every assignment.
I will not be moved by fear.
I will not be ruled by circumstances. ¹¹⁰
I will not speak words of defeat.
I will speak words of faith.
I will speak words of life.
I will speak the promises of God.
My faith is activated every day.
My spirit is alive unto God.
My future is secure in Christ.
My Father is faithful.
Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
The Holy Spirit is my helper. ¹²⁰
I belong to the kingdom of God.
I am more than a conqueror.
I am an heir of God.
I am complete in Christ.
l am deeply loved.
l am fully accepted.
I am forever God's son.
Forever I am His child. ¹²⁸
Do not speak these affirmations only once. Speak them tomorrow. Speak them next week. Speak them until they become more real to you than your circumstances. Let them become your morning confession. Let them become your evening meditation. And one of the greatest voices you will ever hear is your own voice agreeing with the Word of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment