Saturday, July 17, 2021

Crush On SomeOne (COSO)

 These crush quotes might stir some memories, encourage some empathy, or reflect some thoughts that you can totally relate to. 

Maybe there’s a person in your life that you can’t stop thinking about? You know, the person who gives you the butterflies every time you see him / her. The person that always makes you smile. You know, your crush. 

Crush Survival Quotes: 

Most everyone knows the different feelings associated with having a crush on someone. You feel like you’re madly in love, but sometimes, the other person might not be there yet. Other times it might be considered an infatuation or a short-term obsession. 

Frequently, the passion is just as strong as a long-term relationship. The following quotes on having a crush will bring some of your feelings to life. And some of these you might want to share with the one you love. 

Seven billion smiles and yours is my favorite.

七十亿个微笑,你是我的最爱。Qīshí yì gè wéixiào, nǐ shì wǒ de zuì ài. 


Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.

有的人是那么的阳光到方寸。Yǒu de rén shì nàme de yángguāng dào fāngcùn.


You have bewitched my body and soul. 你迷住了我的身体和灵魂Nǐ mí zhùle wǒ de shēntǐ hé línghún. 


All I have is hope, and you are giving me so much to hope for. 我只有希望,而你给了我很多希望。Wǒ zhǐyǒu xīwàng, ér nǐ gěile wǒ hěnduō xīwàng.

 

I want you to want me.

我要你要我。

Wǒ yào nǐ yào wǒ. 


I’m afraid to lose you and you’re not even mine. 害怕失去你,而你甚至都不是我的。Wǒ hàipà shīqù nǐ, ér nǐ shènzhì dōu bùshì wǒ de. 


You are my favorite daydream.

你是我最喜欢的白日梦。

Nǐ shì wǒ zuì xǐhuān de bái rì mèng.



 你是一个值得等待的人Nǐ shì yīgè zhídé děngdài de rén.

You are someone worth waiting for. 


Everything is going to be alright. I think I just met my 'spouse'. 

一切都会顺利的。 我想我刚刚遇到了我的“配偶”。

Yīqiè dūhuì shùnlì de. Wǒ xiǎng wǒ gānggāng yù dàole wǒ de “pèi'ǒu”. 


Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.

爱上你让每一天都变得有趣。Ài shàng nǐ ràng měi yītiān dū biàn dé yǒuqù.


I balled my hands into fists and forced myself to stop thinking about you. It didn’t work. 我双手握拳,强迫自己停止想你。 但没有奏效。Wǒ shuāngshǒu wòquán, qiǎngpò zìjǐ tíngzhǐ xiǎng nǐ. Dàn méiyǒu zòuxiào.  


 If I know what love is, it is because of you. 如果我知道什么是爱,那是因为你。 Rúguǒ wǒ zhīdào shénme shì ài, nà shì yīnwèi nǐ. 


I saw you for like five seconds and it made my day.我看到你大约五秒钟,这让我很开心。

Wǒ kàn dào nǐ dàyuē wǔ miǎo zhōng, zhè ràng wǒ hěn kāixīn.

It’s nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you’re alive, you know?

喜欢一个人是件好事。 感觉就像你还活着,你知道吗?Xǐhuān yīgè rén shì jiàn hǎoshì. Gǎnjué jiù xiàng nǐ hái huózhe, nǐ zhīdào ma?

All I want is for you to feel the same way about me that I feel about you.

我想要的只是让你对我的感觉和我对你的感觉一样。Wǒ xiǎng yào de zhǐshì ràng nǐ duì wǒ de gǎnjué hé wǒ duì nǐ de gǎnjué yīyàng. 


I think about you a little more than I should. 

我想你的多一点。

Wǒ xiǎng nǐ de duō yīdiǎn.


Rúguǒ nǐ ràng wǒ ài nǐ, wǒ yīdìng huì yīzhí ài nǐ.

 如果你让我爱你,我一定会一直爱你。

If you let me love you, I’m sure to love you all the way. 


You had me at “Hello.”

在我们第一次问候你时,你抓住了我。

Zài wǒmen dì yī cì wènhòu nǐ shí, nǐ zhuā zhùle wǒ. 


Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.自从你在身边,我的笑容比以前多了很多。Zìcóng nǐ zài shēnbiān, wǒ de xiàoróng bǐ yǐqián duōle hěnduō.

It’s like I’m thirteen again and you are my crush. All I’m aware of in this entire roomful of people is you. Where you are, what you are doing, who you are talking to.

 就好像我又十三岁了,而你是我的暗恋对象。 在这满屋子的人中,我所知道的只有你。 你在哪里,你在做什么,你在和谁说话。

Jiù hǎoxiàng wǒ yòu shísān suìle, ér nǐ shì wǒ de ànliàn duìxiàng. Zài zhè mǎn wū zi de rén zhōng, wǒ suǒ zhīdào de zhǐyǒu nǐ. Nǐ zài nǎlǐ, nǐ zài zuò shénme, nǐ zài hé shéi shuōhuà. 

All I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right, [and] be with you day and night. 我真正想要的只是紧紧抱住你,善待你,[并且] 日夜陪着你。Wǒ zhēnzhèng xiǎng yào de zhǐshì jǐn jǐn bào zhù nǐ, shàndài nǐ,[bìngqiě] rìyè péizhe nǐ. 


He talks about you like you placed the stars in the sky.

他谈论你就像你把星星放在天上一样。

Tā tánlùn nǐ jiù xiàng nǐ bǎ xīngxīng fàng zài tiānshàng yīyàng.


Wǒ bù huì duì jǐ cì dùzi chàndòng yǒu shé me dàbùliǎo de, yīnwèi……sǐrén, lǎorén, shènzhì jiājù, rúguǒ tāmen yù dào wǒ de zhège míliàn, nǐ, dūhuì rǎn shàng húdié.

 我不会对几次肚子颤动有什么大不了的,因为……死人,老人,甚至家具,如果他们遇到我的这个迷恋,你,都会染上蝴蝶。

I’m not going to make a big deal about a few tummy flutters because…dead people, old people, even furniture would get butterflies if they met this crush of mine, you. 


Oh please say to me you’ll let me be your man; And please say to me, you’ll let me hold your hand. 

哦,请对我说你会让我做你的男人; 请对我说,你会让我握住你的手。

Ó, qǐng duì wǒ shuō nǐ huì ràng wǒ zuò nǐ de nánrén; qǐng duì wǒ shuō, nǐ huì ràng wǒ wò zhù nǐ de shǒu. 


Life without you is like a broken pencil — pointless!

没有你的生活就像断了的铅笔——毫无意义!

Méiyǒu nǐ de shēnghuó jiù xiàng duànle de qiānbǐ——háo wú yìyì! 

 Nǐ zhīdào xǐhuān yīgè rén yǐ zhìyú wúfǎ rěnshòu bìngqiě zhīdào tāmen yǒngyuǎn bù huì yǒu tóngyàng de gǎnjué shì shénme gǎnjué ma?

 你知道喜欢一个人以至于无法忍受并且知道他们永远不会有同样的感觉是什么感觉吗?

Do you know what it’s like to like someone so much you can’t stand it and know that they’ll never feel the same way?


Some crushes just never went away. They built, instead, into something permanent, obsessive and all consuming.

 (Maybe a secret crush?)


Sometimes I just can’t ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.

有些暗恋从未消失。 相反,他们建立了一些永久性的、强迫性的和所有消耗性的东西。

 (也许是暗恋?)


 有时我就是无法忽视看到你微笑时的感受。


 如果你不是太久,我会在这里等你一辈子。

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.


You know why they call it a crush because that’s how you feel when they don’t feel the same way in return.
(Of the sad crush quotes genre, you can almost feel the pain of the author.)

Is your name, “WIFI”? Because, I’m feeling the connection.

If you could see that I’m the one that understands you, been here all along so why can’t you see you belong with me.
I’m so into you.

Talking to someone you have a crush on is as scary as fighting a super-villain.


Every word you’ve ever said is written somewhere in my mind.
 You're a-walkin’, a talkin’ reason to live.

When they say to make a wish, you are the first thing that I think about.

I wish that I could stop thinking about you, but it is impossible to get you out of my mind lately.

Every time we touch I get this feeling.
Love is image

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.

Andre Breton’s take, another of the quotes about your crush, reflects how being in love is revealing for both parties.Every text session my crush introduces me with a new quality in her crush, and trust me it’s crushing my emotions!

Cause I’m trying and trying to walk away, but I know this crush ain’t goin’ away.

We are all fools in love. 

Shows the universality of falling in love.

And it’s a little different with every guy, so it’s kind of hard to generalize—but if I had to describe the feeling of a crush, I’d say this: you just finished running a mile, and you have to throw up, and you’re starving, but no food seems appealing, and your brain becomes fog, and you also have to pee. It’s this close to intolerable. But I like it.

A single text from you can change my mood in a second.

No comments: