Thursday, July 27, 2023

Love Living Parents

 恩父母情 Ēn fùmǔ qíng

Gratitude to parents


人生最後悔的事, 想盡心了,父母老了! 人生最傷心的事, rénshēng zuì hòuhuǐ de shì, xiǎng jìnxīnle, fùmǔ lǎole! Rénshēng zuì shāngxīn de shì, The most regrettable thing in life, I have tried my best, my parents are getting old! The saddest thing in life,

想盡孝了,父母没了! xiǎng jìn xiàole, fùmǔ méiliǎo!  I want to be filial, my parents are gone!

有錢沒錢,常回家看看; 有事沒事,常回家伴伴! Yǒu qián méi qián, cháng huí jiā kàn kàn; yǒushì méishì, cháng huí jiā bàn bàn! If you have money or not, go home often to have a look; if you have nothing to do, go home often to be with you!

別等以後, Bié děng yǐhòu, don't wait later,

內疚的心靈遺憾終生; 趁現在, nèijiù de xīnlíng yíhàn zhōngshēng; chèn xiànzài, A guilty heart regrets life; while now,

好好珍惜您雙親的情! hǎohǎo zhēnxī nín shuāngqīn de qíng! Cherish the love of your parents!

No comments: