When you say,"l am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus." , you are declaring seven things simultaneously.
¹ You are declaring that the old man is dead.
² You are declaring that you are a new creation.
³ You are declaring that God is not holding your sins against you.
⁴ You are declaring that you have legal access to the throne of grace.
⁵ You are declaring that the devil has no legal claim on your life.
⁶ You are declaring that every covenant promise belongs to you.
⁷ And you are declaring that heaven recognizes you as a joint heir with Christ.
Seven realities, one sentence.
And none of them depend on your performance. They depend entirely on Jesus Christ's finished work. The prayer of faith is not the begging of an inferior. It is the claiming of the rights of a son, a daughter, of God.
That is the revelation. That is the shift that the enemy does not want you to make. Because the moment you move from begging to claiming, from asking to declaring, from hoping to knowing, the power dynamic changes entirely. You are no longer a slave hoping for mercy. You are a son enforcing his inheritance. You are a daughter enforcing her inheritance. To the praise of the Father's glory.
Dear reader, let me speak tenderly to you now because I know some of you are tired.
You have prayed so long.
You have waited so long.
You have believed so hard.
And it feels like nothing has changed.
And I want you to hear me not as a teacher correcting you, but as a father calling you forward.
You have not been abandoned.
Heaven has not gone silent.
The blood of Jesus Christ has not lost its power.
But the missing piece, the piece that no one taught you, is that heaven has been waiting for your mouth to agree with what your spirit already knows.
You have been like that heir I described, standing outside the bank, sleeping in the cold, while your name is on an account that could change everything.
Not because the bank refused you, but because you never walked in and said, "I am the heir. I am the righteous one. I am in Christ. Give me what belongs to me."
Starting tomorrow morning, I want you to change the first words of your day. Not next week, not when you feel ready.
Tomorrow, when your eyes open, before the worry comes, before the dread sets in, before the weight of the world drops onto your chest, open your mouth and declare, " I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."
🗣️ Say it with conviction.
🗣️ Say it with authority.
🗣️ Say it knowing that the blood of Jesus stands behind every syllable.
🗣️ Say it knowing that the Father Himself declared you righteous the moment you believed.
And you do it for 30 days.
Not because the power is in the number 30, but because it takes time for a new confession to uproot an old one.
You have spent years confessing defeat.
You have spent years confessing unworthiness.
You have spent years confessing fear.
It will take deliberate daily consistent declaration " I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus." to replace those old foundations with the truth of who you are.
When Lord Jesus Christ sat down at the right hand of His Father, the work was finished.
He did not pace. He did not worry. He sat down.
And when you take your place in Him, you rest in that finished work.
Your morning confession is your act of sitting down. It is your declaration that you trust the finished work of the cross more than you trust your unfinished feelings.
30 days, 🗣️ one sentence. "I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."
Watch what happens to your prayer life. It will stop being a monologue of desperation and become a conversation of confidence.
Watch what happens to your thoughts. The accusations of the enemy will begin to lose their grip because they cannot attach to a mind that has already declared the verdict.
Watch what happens to your body when you stop confessing sickness and start confessing the truth of 1 Peter 2:4. "That by His stripes you were healed."
Your body begins to respond to the authority of the Word.
Watch what happens to your finances, your relationships, your peace.
l am not telling you this because I read it in a book.
l am telling you this because I have lived it.
I have watched this single truth transform lives that religion could not.
No comments:
Post a Comment