I am deeply rooted in the faithfulness of God.
I am trusting the Lord produces peace, strength, spiritual growth, and a life that continues to bear fruit in every season.
I am encouraged to move from fear to faith of God, from anxiety to confidence of God, and from self-dependence to complete dependence on God.
I am rooted in God, I can remain fruitful, steady, and strong no matter what changes around me.
I choose to Trust In The LORD.
Peace of God in me.
I am trusting in the Lord and this is my choice. It is my decision every day and night.
My heart rests because it knows the character of God.
The Lord never asks me to trust in changing circumstances.
The Lord calls me to trust in His unchanging nature.
I am speaking 🗣️ with great clarity. Blessed I am who trusts in the Lord. My hope is the Lord.
I trust God changes the whole direction of life.
My trust in the Lord moves the eyes away from the world.
My trust fixes the eyes upon God.
My blessed life begins inside the heart.
I am blessed begins with confidence in my God. The blessing follows faith. The blessing follows dependence.
The blessing follows my heart that leans upon the Lord.
God wants me to see Truth. I want to see His Truth.
I am not struggling to survive.
I am not searching for life.
I have already found my source.
I am planted by the Lord.
My roots reach toward the Lord.
The Lord never stops supplying life to me.
My strength is never meant to come from myself. God never designed meto live by human ability.
God calls me to live by HIS provision.
I am living by God's provisions now.
God invites me to draw from HIS Life.
I am drawing from God's Life .
I am reaching into the riches of God.
I am receiving what God has already provided.
I am resting because God is faithful.
I do not create God's supply.
I receives from God's supply.
I acknowledge this is the secret of my blessed life in Christ Jesus.
I am receiving strength which flows from constant fellowship with God.
God strengthens the inner man, I am.
God establishes my heart.
God teaching me to depend upon HIM.
The hidden life , I am, become the powerful life.
我相信,我声明,我是……
我深深扎根于神的信实之中。
我信靠主,祂赐予我平安、力量、灵命成长,以及一个无论何时何地都能结出丰硕果实的生命。
我蒙受鼓励,从恐惧转向信靠神,从焦虑转向确信神,从自恃转向完全倚靠神。
我扎根于神,无论周遭如何变迁,我都能保持丰盛、稳固和刚强。
我选择信靠耶和华。
神的平安临到我。
我信靠耶和华,这是我的选择。这是我日夜的决定。
我的心安然,因为它认识神的属性。
主从不要求我信靠变化的环境。
主呼召我信靠祂永不改变的本性。
我清晰地宣告:信靠耶和华的人有福了。我的盼望在耶和华。
我相信上帝会改变人生的整个方向。
我对主的信赖使我的目光不再关注世俗。
我的信赖使我的目光定睛在上帝身上。
我蒙福的生命始于内心。
我蒙福始于对上帝的信心。祝福源于信心。祝福源于依靠。
祝福源于我倚靠主的心。
上帝要我看见真理。我渴望看见祂的真理。
我不再为生存而挣扎。
我不再为生命而寻觅。
我已经找到了我的源泉。
我被主栽种。
我的根扎向主。
主从未停止赐予我生命。
我的力量并非来自自身。上帝从未设计我依靠人的能力而活。
上帝呼召我依靠祂的供应而活。
我现在正依靠上帝的供应而活。
神邀请我从祂的生命中汲取力量。
我正在从神的生命中汲取力量。
我正在进入神的丰盛之中。
我正在领受神已经预备的一切。
我安息,因为神是信实的。
我并不创造神的供应。
我领受神的供应。
我承认这是我在基督耶稣里蒙福生命的秘诀。
我正在领受力量,这力量源于与神恒久的团契。
神坚固我内在的生命,我就是神。
神坚固我的心。
神教导我依靠祂。
我内在隐藏的生命,成为大能的生命。
No comments:
Post a Comment