USE YOUR MOUTH TO SHAPE YOUR DESTINY EVERY MORNING
Now know we the importance of spoken faith and how daily confession aligned with God's Word can shape your future.
Learn how your words, spoken in faith each morning, influence your direction, victory, and destiny.
Living by the faith of God. God's Word is God's Faith.
"Faith is seeing light with your heart when your eyes see only darkness."
The spoken word is a seed, said our Master Lord Jesus Christ. And if the seed falls in the right ground, it has to produce life of its kind.
And we pray that the promises of God will anchor into hearts of faith today, and produce salvation and deeper relationships in Christ Jesus, to the praise of God's glory.
The Word is a seed, said our Master.
And if the seed falls in the right ground, it has to produce life of its kind and we pray that the promises of God will anchor into hearts of faith today and produce salvation and and deeper relationships in Christ Jesus, to the praise of God's glory.
Father God, the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you will send forth the light.
Jesus Christ said that, "I am the way , the truth and the life ."
Now, let us go the Bible. "I am the way, the truth, and the life" is a declaration by Jesus Christ found in John 14:6, where he states, "No one comes to the Father except through me."
This statement is central to Christian theology, emphasizing Jesus Christ as the unique mediator and exclusive path to salvation and eternal life.
Context and Meaning:
1. The Way: Jesus Christ presents himself as the only path to God, distinguishing himself as the sole route to salvation rather than just one of many options.
2. The Truth: Jesus Christ asserts that his teachings and person are the ultimate reality and reliable source of divine wisdom, countering relativism.
3. The Life: Jesus Christ identifies as the source of eternal and spiritual life, offering resurrection and freedom from sin.
The significance in existence
This verse is part of Jesus' farewell discourse to his disciples, specifically answering Thomas's question about how to know the way to where Jesus Christ was going.
It underscores the belief that faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God is the necessary condition for a relationship with God the Father.
While interpretations of exclusivity may vary among denominations, the passage generally conveys the fundamental Christian conviction of Jesus' unique role in redemption.
So today, I invite you to make 🗣️ these declarations not as empty words, but as living faith.
Say 🗣️ them with conviction.
Believe them before you feel them.
Allow God's Word to become greater than your circumstances.
Let's begin.
¹ I am a child of God.
² I belong to my heavenly Father.
³ I have been born from above.
⁴ The Life of God lives in me.
⁵ I am no longer spiritually dead.
⁶ I have passed from death into Zoe life.
⁷ I am accepted in Christ.
⁸ I am loved with an everlasting love.
⁹ I am chosen by God.
¹⁰ I am righteous through Jesus Christ.
¹¹ I stand before my Father without condemnation.
¹² I have peace with God.
¹³ I am united with Christ.
¹⁴ Christ lives in me.
¹⁵ His strength is my strength.
¹⁶ His wisdom is my wisdom.
¹⁷ His victory is my victory.
¹⁸ I am seated with Christ in heavenly places.
¹⁹ Fear has no authority over me.
²⁰ Guilt has no authority over me.
²¹ Shame has no authority over me.
²² I am free from the dominion of sin.
²³ The Holy Spirit dwells within me.
²⁴ My Father hears my prayers.
²⁵ I walk in his favor.
²⁶ His grace is sufficient for me.
²⁷ His promises belong to me.
²⁸ His peace guards my heart.
²⁹ His joy strengthens my spirit.
³⁰ I have the mind of Christ.
³¹ I speak words of faith.
³² I refuse words of defeat.
³³ I walk by faith and not by sight.
³⁴ I trust my Father's love.
³⁵ I trust his wisdom.
³⁶ I trust his timing.
³⁷ I know that he is working in my life even when I cannot see it.
³⁸ I trust revelation knowledge over sense knowledge.
Friend, notice something remarkable. None of these affirmations ask God to become something He has not already become. We simply acknowledge what His Word already says is true.
Faith never tries to persuade God. Faith agrees with God. That is the faith of God. And agreement is one of the greatest acts of worship a believer can ever offer.
When your confession 🗣️ consistently agrees with scripture, your faith grows stronger day by day.
Your spirit becomes established.
Your confidence becomes unshakable.
The world may tell you that your identity is found in your past, your failures, your emotions, your achievements, but heaven tells a different story.
Your identity is found in Christ alone. 🗣️ My identity is found in Christ alone.
And as you continue declaring these truths over your life, something extraordinary begins to happen.
Now my dear friend, let us go even deeper. The Christian life was never intended to be lived by struggling to become what God has already made you.
This is where many sincere believers lose the battle. They spend years asking God to give them an identity He already placed within them the day they were born again.
God is not waiting to adopt you someday, in the future. He has already brought you into His FAMILY. He is not gradually becoming your Father.
God is your Father now.
That is why your confession 🗣️ is so important.
Every declaration of faith is a reminder to your own heart of what heaven has already declared about you.
You are not trying to create truth.
You are agreeing with truth.
There is tremendous power in agreement.
When your words agree with God's Word, faith rises naturally.
Fear begins to disappear.
Condemnation begins to lose its grip.
The enemy's lies cannot keep a believer in bondage who continually speaks the truth of God's Word.
Remember this, Satan cannot change what God has done inside your spirit. His greatest weapon is deception.
Satan whispers, "You are still the same. You are too weak. You always fail. You will never change."
But the Word answers every lie. "I am a new creation. I have the life of God. I belong to my Father. I have overcome through Christ. "
This is why your confession 🗣️ must become stronger than your emotions.
Some mornings you may not feel victorious.
Some days your circumstances may see completely opposite to God's promises.
But faith never asks, "How do I feel?" Faith asks, "What has my Father said?" That becomes the final authority.
Your feelings may change from hour to hour. Circumstances may change from season to season. But the Word of God never changes.
And because His Word never changes, your identity never changes.
You are His son on your best day. You are His daughter on your best day.
You are His son on your hardest day. You are His daughter on your hardest day.
You are His son when you feel strong. You are His daughter when you feel strong.
You are His son when you feel weak. You are His daughter when you feel weak.
Because your identity is based upon Christ's finished work, not your performance.
That truth alone will set countless believers free.
Now let us continue 🗣️ declaring these realities together. Say them slowly. Say them with confidence. Let every word settle deeply into your spirit.
³⁹ I am loved by my Father.
⁴⁰ I am never alone.
⁴¹ God walks with me every day, everywhere.
⁴² His presence surrounds me.
⁴³ His spirit lives within me.
⁴⁴ I am secure in His love.
⁴⁵ Nothing can separate me from Him.
⁴⁶ I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
⁴⁷ I have been forgiven completely.
⁴⁸ My past no longer defines me.
⁴⁹ Christ Jesus defines me.
⁵⁰ I have boldness before my Father.
⁵¹ I come to Him without fear.
⁵² I am welcome in His presence.
⁵³ I receive His wisdom daily.
⁵⁴ I receive His peace continually.
⁵⁵ I receive His strength every moment.
⁵⁶ My Father delights in me.
⁵⁷ He is pleased to guide me.
⁵⁸ He is pleased to teach me.
⁵⁹ He is pleased to bless me.
⁶⁰ I hear His voice through His Word.
⁶¹ My steps are ordered by Him.
⁶² I walk in divine purpose.
⁶³ I am equipped for every good work.
⁶⁴ I refuse anxiety.
⁶⁵ I refuse discouragement.
⁶⁶ I refuse condemnation.
⁶⁷ I refuse unbelief.
⁶⁸ The love of God fills my heart.
⁶⁹ The peace of Christ rules my mind.
⁷⁰ The joy of the Lord strengthens my life.
⁷¹ My faith activates every day.
⁷² I expect God's goodness.
⁷³ I expect divine opportunities.
⁷⁴ I expect His promises to be fulfilled.
⁷⁵ I am more than a conqueror through Christ.
⁷⁶ Victory belongs to me because I belong to Him.
Notice that every one of these affirmations 🗣️ points you back to Christ.
Faith never glorifies self. Faith glorifies what Christ Jesus has accomplished.
Religion says, "Look at yourself." God's grace says, "Look at Jesus Christ."
Religion reminds you of your failures. God's grace reminds you of your new birth.
Religion tells you to work harder. Grace teaches you to believe deeper.
The more clearly you see Jesus Christ, the more clearly you will understand yourself.
For your life is now hidden with Christ Jesus.
You are no longer trying to earn God's approval.
You already possess His acceptance through His Son.
And when this revelation becomes established in your heart, your words begin to change naturally.
Instead of saying, "I hope God is with me," you begin saying, "My Father is always with me."
Instead of saying, "I do not know if I can overcome this," you declare, "Christ in me is greater than every challenge."
Instead of saying, "I'm just an ordinary person," you boldly confess, " I am God's beloved child filled with His own life."
This is not arrogance. This is faith.
Humility is agreeing with God. If God says you are His child, humility answers, "Yes, Father, I believe You."
If God says you are righteous in Christ, humility answers, "Yes, Father, Your Word is true. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."
The greatest humility is complete agreement with God's Word.
And the more you continue speaking 🗣️ these truths, your mind is renewed, your confidence increases, your prayers become bold, your worship becomes joyful, your walk becomes steady because you are no longer living as someone trying to reach the Father's house.
You are living as a son, as a daughter who has already come home.
And there is another life-changing truth that every believer must understand before these affirmations can fully transform daily living.
My beloved friend, as we come toward the close of this message, I want to leave you with one final truth that has transformed countless lives.
The greatest discovery a believer can ever make is not merely that God exists.
It is that God is your Father and you are His beloved child.
Once that revelation settles into your heart, Christianity is no longer a burden. It becomes a relationship.
You no longer serve God because you are afraid.
You serve Him because you know you are loved.
You no longer obey Him to gain acceptance.
You obey Him because you have already been accepted in Christ.
This is the difference between religion and sonship- Father's relationship.
Religion produces servants. God's grace produces sons.
Servants work for approval. Sons live from approval.
That is exactly how Jesus Christ lived during his earthly ministry. Before he performed a single miracle, before he preached his first sermon, before he healed one sick person, the Father declared, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased."
Notice the order. Acceptance came before performance.
Identity came before ministry. Love came before achievement.
And your heavenly Father deals with you the very same way.
He does not love you because you perform well. Father loves you because you are His child.
That love becomes the foundation for everything else.
When you know who you are, fear begins to disappear.
When you know who you are, guilt loses its voice.
When you know who you are, prayer becomes natural.
Faith becomes joyful.
Worship becomes genuine.
Your entire Christian life changes because your identity has changed.
Never allow the enemy's lies to deceive and convince you that your failures are greater than your Father's grace.
The blood of Jesus Christ has spoken a better word.
The new birth has created a new person.
Your past no longer has the final word. Jesus Christ does.
Now, let us finish with these final declarations 🗣️. Do not rush through them. Let every statement become the language of your heart.
⁷⁷ I am God's beloved child.
⁷⁸ My Father knows me.
⁷⁹ My Father loves me.
⁸⁰ My Father provides for me.
⁸¹ My Father protects me.
⁸² My Father leads me.
⁸³ I trust His heart completely.
⁸⁴ His plans for me are good.
⁸⁵ His promises never fail.
⁸⁶ His Word is my final authority.
⁸⁷ I choose faith of God over fear.
⁸⁸ I choose truth over feelings.
⁸⁹ I choose hope over despair.
⁹⁰ I choose love over bitterness.
⁹¹ I choose forgiveness over offense.
⁹² I walk in the spirit.
⁹³ I walk in victory.
⁹⁴ I walk in wisdom.
⁹⁵ I walk in peace.
⁹⁶ I carry the presence of God wherever I go.
⁹⁷ The love of Christ shines through my life.
⁹⁸ The power of God works within me.
⁹⁹ The wisdom of God directs my decisions.
¹⁰⁰ The joy of the Lord is my strength.
¹⁰¹ The peace of God rules my heart.
¹⁰² The favor of God surrounds me.
¹⁰³ I am blessed to be a blessing.
¹⁰⁴ I am called for His purpose.
¹⁰⁵ I am equipped for every assignment.
¹⁰⁶ I will not be moved by fear.
¹⁰⁷ I will not be ruled by circumstances.
¹⁰⁸ I will not speak words of defeat.
¹⁰⁹ I will speak words of faith.
¹¹⁰ I will speak words of life.
¹¹¹ I will speak the promises of God.
¹¹² My faith activates stronger every day.
¹¹³ My spirit is alive unto God.
¹¹⁴ My future is secure in Christ.
¹¹⁵ My Father is faithful.
¹¹⁶ Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
¹¹⁷ The Holy Spirit is my helper.
¹¹⁸ I belong to the kingdom of God.
¹¹⁹ I am more than a conqueror.
¹²⁰ I am an heir of God; joint heir with Jesus Christ.
¹²¹ I am complete in Christ.
¹²² I am deeply loved.
¹²³ I am fully accepted.
¹²⁴ I am forever God's son (God's daughter).
¹²⁵ I am forever God's child.
¹²⁶ I am who God says I am.
¹²⁷ I have what God says I have.
¹²⁸ I can do what God says I can do.
¹²⁹ I live to the praise of God's grace and glory.
And now, dear friend,
I want to encourage you with one simple practice. Do not speak 🗣️ these affirmations only once.
🗣️ Speak them tomorrow. Speak them next week. Speak them until they become more real to you than your circumstances. 🗣️
Let them become your very morning confession 🗣️
Let them become your every evening meditation.
Fill your home with the sound of God's Word.
Let your children hear it. Let your family hear it. Let your own heart hear it again and again. Because faith comes by hearing.
And one of the greatest voices you will ever hear is your own voice agreeing with the Word of God.
As you continue declaring your sonship, your mind will be renewed.
Your confidence will grow.
Your prayers will become fearless.
Your walk with God will become stronger.
The world will see not merely a religious person but a son , a daughter, who knows the Father.
Stand boldly in that identity.
Walk confidently in that grace.
Live joyfully in that love.
And always be reminded of this unchanging truth. You are not trying to become God's child. Through Jesus Christ, we all already are God's children
So lift up your head 😇 , open your mouth 👄, declare 🗣️ His Word, live as His son, His daughter and let your life become a testimony that the Father's love has the power to transform anyone who believes His Word.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of His Father, and the fellowship of His Holy Spirit remain with you always. Thank God to bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment