Friday, March 26, 2021

saying, “Good, morning, God !”

  'He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.' – John Bunyan


You will be able to celebrate your mornings with these beautiful sayings. So, let’s start this morning out right…

Every new morning is a special time. Mornings are special moment , both in the natural and spiritual realm. It is the moment when we arise and start our day anew. And we can either start it by connecting first with God, or continuing with busy business as usual. 

To me, a good morning is a beautiful moment when we begin our today saying, " Good, morning, God! " with a smile. Giving God our day chages everything and helps us to stay anchored throughout the day, today. Today is the day the Lord, my God had made for me, and I shall rejoice and be glad in Him, today. 

God’s mercies are new every morning. Receive them. – Max Lucado

Let's sing together. Tap the link, scroll down the lyrics, and sing with love. Beautiful 😍


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbKTJzcNEWk


*"May The Good Lord Bless And Keep You"* 


May the good Lord bless and keep you

Whether near or far away

May you find that long awaited

Golden day today


May your troubles all be small ones

And your fortunes ten times ten

May the good Lord bless and keep you

Till we meet again


May you walk with sunlight shining

And a bluebird in every tree

May there be a silver lining

Back of every cloud you see


Fill your dreams with sweet tomorrows

Never mind what might have been

May the good Lord bless and keep you

Till we meet again


(May you walk with sunlight shining)

And a bluebird in every tree

(May there be a silver lining)

Back of every cloud you see


Fill your dreams with sweet tomorrows

Never mind what might have been

May the good Lord bless and keep you

Till we meet again


May the good Lord bless and keep you

Till we meet, (Till we meet)

Till we meet again...


~`|•√π¶∆


In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus – Old Hymn 


I never get out of bed in the morning without having communion with God in the Spirit. – Smith Wigglesworth



Christian good morning God quotes, God's mercies are new every morning.

From morning to night keep Jesus in thy heart, long for nothing, desire nothing, hope for nothing but to have all that is within thee changed into the spirit and temper of the holy Jesus. – William Law


We ought to see the face of God every morning before we see the face of man. – D.L. Moody


The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day. Any athlete knows that it is the start that ensures a good finish. – Adrian Rogers

We should ever aim at coming into contact with God in the morning, so that hearing His voice we may be made conscious of His presence, and know the inspiration that comes from such a meeting. – Duncan Campbell


The men who have done the most for God in this world have been early on their knees. He who fritters away the early morning, its opportunity and freshness, in other pursuits than seeking God will make poor headway seeking Him the rest of the day. If God is not first in our thoughts and efforts in the morning, He will be in the last place the remainder of the day. – E.M. Bounds


He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day. – John Bunyan When you get up in the morning have something that’s on God’s agenda, and do that. – John Hagee

Psalm 5:3 NIV – 3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.


Psalm 57:8 NIV – 8 Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.



Psalm 143:8 NIV – 8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.


Psalm 90:14 NIV – 14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.


Psalm 139:17-18 NIV – 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! 18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand–when I awake, I am still with you.


Isaiah 50:4 NIV – 4 The Sovereign LORD has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.


Luke 1:78 NIV – 78 because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven


Psalm 30:5 NIV – 5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.


Good Morning Bible Quotes - Psalm 90:14 

Lamentations 3:23 NIV – 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.


Psalm 59:16 NIV – 16 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

No comments: