Tuesday, April 13, 2021

I Am Affirmation

 Unlock the power of daily affirmations to transform your life now.

 “Your mind is like a garden, if you do not deliberately plant flowers and  tend  carefully,  weeds will grow, without any encouragement at all.”


What is an Affirmation?

 The quality of your life is determined by how you feel moment-to-moment. So your ability to use positive affirmations to keep yourself thinking and talking about what you want is one of your most important goals. An affirmation is a statement you say that declares who you think you are and how  you perceive the world to be. Simply starting the day by repeating a statement like, “I like myself and I love my work, I like myself and I love my work, I like myself and I love my work.” Throughout the day and over time, you will eventually make these words and thoughts a reality. The Benefits of Positive Affirmations One  of the most  powerful  influences  on your attitude, personality, and success is what you say to yourself, and believe. It’s not about what happens to you, it’s how you respond internally to  what happens to you that  determine  your mind power and your actions. 95% of your emotions are determined by the way you talk to yourself as you go throughout your day. If you do not deliberately and consciously talk to yourself in a positive  and   constructive way, you will think about things that  will make you unhappy or cause you worry and anxiety. By controlling your inner dialogue and how you think about yourself, you can begin to assert control over every other dimension in your life. When you see things positively and think of yourself in a positive  way, you will have a tendency to remain naturally cheerful and optimistic, and keep your mind off of what you don’t want or what you fear. 

No comments: