Saturday, April 3, 2021

SACRIFICE FOR US

 Now we can learn from this song.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1q2YsB56aTo


*SACRIFICE* 


Oh this must be the hardest hill I've ever climbed

For I must sacrifice you promised son of mine

And so I go to worship with you by my side

And trust a sacrifice He will provide


And though I cherish you, I must now offer you

To Him who is the Giver of all good things

And though I cherish you, I will now offer you

For surely He could raise you up again 


Here on this altar Father I lay all my dreams

And offer back to You this child You've given me

Oh son you must believe He's called us to obey

And by His love He'll make a better way


And though I cherish you, I must now offer you

To Him who is the Giver of all good things

And though I cherish you, I will now offer you

For surely He will  raise you up again 


" O Abraham, O Abraham

Now that I know you fear My Name

Withhold your hand

O Abraham, O faithful man

Your only son, he's not the one

Behold the ram, "


 *_Behold the Lamb_ !* 


It must have been the hardest thing He's ever done

When God the Father sacrificed His only Son

The one that He most cherished gave His life away

And by His love He made a better way


2

And so I cherish You, And so I honor You

For truly You're the Giver of all good things

And so I cherish You, and so I honor You

Your sacrifice is now the King of kings


3

Jehovah Jireh, He has provided

The Sacrifice of Love no man could ever pay

And what He requires of you and me

Even the hardest thing

Your blood, O Christ, Your Sacrifice gives me strength to obey.

No comments: