Tuesday, April 6, 2021

life in seach for LIFE

  Life is something that so valuable that you can only live it once, not twice, not thrice but just once. “We are the ones who get to die when it’s time for us to die, so we should live the way we want to” This is one way of looking at life and how would you do it. Some people have different perspectives. Some say life is entirely a matter of faith; we cannot prove it. We believe what we want, we back up our beliefs with strong and meaningful reasons that struck other people’s mind that they will root for you and will be influence by what you believe in. You have your faith I have mine, take it or leave it. I sometimes think that life is much more that faith. But I still don’t have prior knowledge to believe in what I think. I’m still young and naïve about something’s in life that I have no knowledge about. But maybe someday I will understand all of the things I need to know through experience. We all have duties and responsibilities in our life and who are included in our life. I will make my way through this life first to understand by using my own quote “Just go with the flow” which entirely means to keep in track of what your experiencing and doing right now, the present and act how we are supposed to act. Act like people your own page. You shouldn’t understand and know everything right...The meaning of life, is the will to find your meaning in life. It is not the meaning of life in general, but rather the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment. One believes that if you are approached with the question of "what is the meaning of my life" or in this case, "life is meaningless," then you should reverse the question to that person asking the question. For example: What are you bringing to me? What are you as an individual...live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” People can define happiness in various ways, for ones it means achieving their set goals while for others happiness means serving for society, and finally some people interpret happiness as finding the meaning of their life. People can spend their whole time only searching for the meaning of life, and they forget or ignore the life and real time that passes by. Unfortunately, you can search for the meaning of life and still not find it, or it can...Each man must look to himself to teach him the meaning of life. It is not something discovered: it is something moulded.” The meaning of life has a no specific definition; it depends on how each individual give meaning to their lives. It is a natural thing for an individual to curiously know about their life since their birth till death. Moreover, human beings are also curious to find out why they were put in this earth that is...Life is a gift. It is an honor, a spark, an excitement. We all have a world of our own. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life”. Life is about living to your fullest abilities. Why waste our time looking for the meaning of each breath we take?What’s the meaning of life? Life, the most precious thing I have ever seen, that always comes to an end which we don’t really want to, but do we live for a precise purpose? I am sure that we do otherwise we wouldn’t be here in the first place. I never thought that asking myself” what is the meaning of life?” will be this difficult to answer until I started writing this paper. I think the meaning of life is experience and knowledge. Experience and knowledge are two different things, but ...What is the meaning of life? People believed that our purpose in this life was to gain knowledge in preparation for the next life. Other philosophers believed that pleasure is the main goal in life. After giving these ideas lots of thought, I have come to my own conclusion that the true meaning of life is far more complex than either of these; far too complex for any human comprehension. Throughout the story, Grendel is trying to find the meaning of life. He is trying to understand the purpose of living, and was looking for something to steer him in the right direction. In Chapter five, when Grendel finally meets the dragon, he finally believes that he has found the meaning of life. Grendel begins his life by being an existentialist. He was basically alone when he was young, and was left to figure out the world around him with no help.

What is the meaning of life? The answer to this question has sought over since mankind became capable of exercising their brain capacity past a level of primal instinct. In general life is rather meaningless, we all simply exist together on this planet. But before one dwells on the pointlessness of human existence, they should think about the purpose of each individual person in our society. We create goals for ourselves;...The definition of life is very difficult. Although dictionaries and encyclopedias say in general is the intermediate state between birth and death, I think it goes far beyond, is something deeper and we all want to know. By asking this question we faced is as if we ourselves, as research is about something I've always lived, after much thought and analysis that is life, in my point of view I think is that although many try to define life as commonly defined other terms, in my position...Spirituality Christianity Materialism Personal View Relational God created human beings to live in community. When people lose that sense of love and belonging, they lose their meaning and purpose in life. God created family and the neighbor to be provide the human with the relationship needed for hope and healing. In order to carry out production and exchange, people have to enter into very definite social relations, most fundamentally...The purpose and meaning of life, is to live it in the most meaningful way a person can. I work hard on this daily, and try to show the younger generation that life can be so beautiful in a lot of positive ways if you lead it the way you want it. My personal narrative will be away to express myself like I have not done before by using theories in my readings. I am a thirty-year-old man who is very energetic, outgoing, hard working that not only values my life, but everyone else’s as well...

No comments: