Saturday, August 31, 2024

Human Life is too tiring !!! This is a person’s life.

 Human Life is too tiring


I've had enough


Who wrote this


It's obviously Sicong's handwriting


Listen


Poor people wash body


Rich people wash brain


A pair of diligent feet can't keep up with a wise brain


Cows plow the fields all their lives


No piece of land belongs to the cows


Working for a lifetime


No career belongs to oneself


Life is too tiring


That's why we call it human


Student Sicong


Why are you so tired at such a young age


Come and I will tell you a story


After listening


You will know why human life is too tiring


When God created the cow


He said to the cow


I can let you live to sixty (60) years old


But you have to work for humans all your life


The cow said, this is too tiring


I don't want to live that long


Half is enough


So the cow gave up thirty (30) years of life


Only wanted to live to thirty (30) years old


The second time God created a monkey


He said to the monkey


You can live to thirty (30) years old


But you will be teased by humans all your life


The monkey said this is too cruel


I don’t want to live that long


Half is enough


So the monkey gave up half of his life


Only wanted to live to fifteen (15) years old


The third time God created a dog


He said to the dog


You can live to thirty (30) years old


But you will have to guard the house for humans all your life


The dog said this is too boring


I don’t want to live that long


Half is enough


The dog also gave up fifteen (15) years of life


Only want to live to fifteen (15) years old


The fourth time God created humans


He said to humans


Your job is to enjoy life to the fullest


I can arrange a life of twenty-five (25) years for you


Humans said to God, this is too short


Can you add a little more?


God said, okay


I will give you the thirty (30) years that the cow gave up


the fifteen (15) years that the monkey gave up


the fifteen (15) years that the dog gave up


so you can live to eighty-five (85) years old


So


People live their lifespan before the age of twenty-five (25)


Carefree


Happy life


Twenty-five (25) to fifty-five (55) years old In these thirty (30) years, I have lived like a cow. 

I only know how to work. 

I have suffered all kinds of hardships in the world. 

To support my family, I have suffered hardships. 

I have eaten less and worked more. 

From fifty-six (56) to seventy (70) years old, I have lived like a monkey. 

I have retired and stayed at home. 

I have coaxed my grandchildren like a monkey. 

I have tried every means to perform shows to make my grandchildren happy. 

I have added entertainment atmosphere to the home. 

From seventy (70) to eighty-five (85) years old, I have lived like a dog. 

I can no longer work. 

I can only stay at home. 

I rarely go out. 

I guard the house like a dog. 

This is the life of  a person. 

A human few decades of life. 

Sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, and salty. 

Suffering is life. 

Hardship is work. 

Patience is a test of experience. 

Tolerance is wisdom.

No comments: