Thursday, September 27, 2018

My Will (Sample)

I ..................., son/daughter/wife/husband of ................. aged about ....... years, resident of .................................., hereby declare this will as my last will, which I make on .....September, 20...(year).

I am making this will in sound health and mind without any compulsion or coercion.

I appoint ....................... as the executor of this will. In the event of his/her death , ................ will execute this will.

I bequeath my house/apartment located in ............... to my wife/husband/son/daughter, (full name as in IC).


I bequeath all my gold and silver jewellery, which includes ............. to my eldest daughter-in-law..............(full name as in IC).

I bequeath my entire coin collection, which includes ........................., to my grand daughter..................(full name as in IC).

The remaining of my estate will be transferred to my wife/husband ................(full name as in IC).


(Signature of testator, that's you)
.....September, 20...(year).

(Signatures of witnesses)

1. ...........................
I, .................................resident of ........................attest that this will has been signed by ................... in my presence and in the presence of another witness ...........................


2.
I, .................................resident of ........................attest that this will has been signed by ................... in my presence and in the presence of another witness ...........................
 



(sample page) click here




No comments: