Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Drink your food, chew your water: R. Madhavan at the RWC16

Transcript:

I'm going to tell you something that you may not know about our next speaker , when he was still in school he was a st in CC Cadet nd he went to UK to train with the British Army, the Royal Navy, and the Royal Air Force. Did you know that key arm is a big believer in protection of animals a few years ago, PETA rank him as The Person of The Year. The unknown , as an actor but very few of us know that he is also a writer, and a producer. So ladies and gentlemen, bring down the roof. Let's welcome R. MADHAVAN.

(Applause and cheerings from attendees)

R. Madhavan : Oh, very good. Thank you very much. Why, when I first came in and I saw this setup ,I was blown. I was talking to a doctor in the evening, last night, and she was saying  this forum should be as big as  TED with this sort of a preparation and the kind of speakers you are , I think you'll soon be as  big, if not prominent than TED  in India , and son I wish you all the very best for it.
(Attendees clapping)

I'm going to speak to you on my idea of wellness. I am NOT an authority on history , nor on medical sciences that I have bravely ventured out to speak on today. But I can tell you with complete certainty that it has worked for me 

No comments: