Thursday, June 11, 2020

About Nurse Jon on Water Cure

As a professional holistic nurse, registered in the State of Pennsylvania, I have taught thousands how to use the water cures protocol with an outstanding degree of success.
I learned about water cures, the healing benefits of water and salt long, before Dr. B started his research. As a child suffering from Asthma, and being a salt-a-holic somehow I discovered that with the combination of eating salt and drinking alkaline water, I would have no asthma attacks. I had a choice of chlorine laden tap water or alkaline tasting well water, opting for the latter.
Later in life, in my teens, I discovered something else about water cures. I used the water cure to eliminate the growing pains and leg cramps experienced as my height increased such that I was the tallest in my sixth grade class. Simply taking a pinch of salt and drinking a glass of water eliminated the pain. Although doing this almost unconsciously, it was not until reading the works of Dr. B that I knew the importance of and why it works.
Since it is so simple, easy and inexpensive, it is my decision to promote this to others.
A second motivation was also behind creating this site. So many health sites have an agenda to make profits even if what they offer is harmful. As a hospital nurse, I have personally seen people put their lives at risk and sometimes even die using home remedies, supplements, and following the health advice of sometimes, a dear relative.
The same supplements that, when taken correctly can save your life, can also cause great harm. The companies that promote these often do so for the sake of profits over the safety of the end user. The way they do this is by having an army of people who are not health professionals promoting their products, sometimes encouraging people to take things that are unsafe.
Even the Water Cures Protocol can potentially harm you if you do not eat at least 50% of your diet as fruits and preferably vegetables to increase your potassium. We need the potassium from these foods to balance the salt from the Water Cures protocol. If you eat a diet of only processed foods, because of the lack of potassium, the protocol may result in harm. It is only one part of an overall health strategy.
There is no profit motive in presenting this information or sharing our experience and research.
Contact us or have us contact you
You can reach us through snail mail.
Attn: Nurse Jon c/o Cee Kay Auto
4949 Birney Avenue
Moosic, PA 18507

No comments: