Thursday, October 24, 2013

CANCER. Why Me?

When I discovered in 1980 that water has pain-relieving properties, even when the afflicted reach a semiconscious state of mind -- what I have called pain stupor -- it became clear to me that water was an enigma to us in the medical profession and needed to be studied. After 24 years of full time research into the molecular physiology of human body dehydration -- a topic of research developed and published by me -- I still think water is an enigma that needs our focused attention in medical research.
However, my findings about water so far are sufficiently mature and well reviewed that I feel safe in sharing them with scientists and the lay public. Here are some of the highlights of my findings about the relationship between dehydration and cancer formation in the body .

No comments: