Sunday, July 25, 2021

Thank you

 Thank you Savannah Solis . Love you. 💟

Start here : 10 year old brings Austin police to tears with two simple words》thank you officers《click 

1. Savannah Solis visits Bronx station after writing thank-you notes to NYPD. 》Thank you

2. Watch Savannah Solis tell an amazing story of the power of Gratitude and how it changed lives, locally and globally, reaching from the US, all the way to Buckingham Palace, London, England. Click here. 》 Thank you 《

3. Law enforcement can be a thankless job.

But an East Texas 10-year-old is trying to change that. Savannah, moved by the murders of New York Police officers, took it upon herself to personally thank as many officers as possible. Right here.

4. BROKEN SMILE BROKEN DREAMS comments: 

5. Hi, my name is Savannah Solis and I am 10 years old. I'm honored to speak for my generation. I want to be a voice for all kids to let the world know that we love and respect our police officers. 》thank you


6. Thank you Savannah Challenge. You be touched by her words. Listen in here


7. A teenager from Texas is traveling across the country, thanking police departments for their service. Savannah Solis stopped in Billings Thursday, making Montana her 30th state on a growing list. 》thank you


8. Glad to do it. 

》thank you

9. 10-year-old Savannah Solis wrote heartfelt, hand-crafted messages made of construction paper to police in Texas and in New York to Officer Liu and Ramos's families. 》thank you

“I want to be a voice for all kids to let the world know that we love and respect our police officers.” “To my heroes I want to say don’t stop, please don’t give up.” “Many do not care or appreciate the sacrifices you make every day but I do, and I believe I don’t stand alone. Many are standing with me today to let you know that what you do matters.” – Savannah Solis, 10 years old. (Report here)

No comments: