Thursday, August 19, 2021

Garden Foraging with Sergei Boutenko 🌱

 Let's closely examine 12+ unintentional edible greens...

Dear Circle of Trust, 


Fun fact; an overgrown, weed-infested garden is full of delicious and nutritious wild food! Join me Friday, July 30, at 3:00 PM PST for the premiere of my new foraging movie titled: “Garden Foraging with Sergei Boutenko: 12 Tasty Weeds that are More Nutritious than Vegetables!” In this production, Levi and I roam around in my backyard garden harvesting different edible weed specimens. Instead of rambling on about boring cultivated vegetables, we closely examine/discuss 12+ unintentional edible greens.


Additionally, I’ll be running a live chat/super chat during the premiere in order to answer your most burning questions.


Event Details: 


Friday, July 30, at 3:00 PM PST on YouTube: https://youtu.be/x1QVeL_rLws.


See you there.


Warmly,


Sergei

No comments: