Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reading and Spreading freely water cure

The Science and Logic Behind the Free Water Cure

I believe these books are so important that we lend them out with a deposit at each of our five Cee-Kay Auto stores in northeastern Pa. You must stop in pick them up as we don't ship them out. If everyone knew what was in these books most health problems would have no reason to exist. All that prevents this information from getting out is lack of ethics and love of money. We've made money the universal measure of excellence instead of human decency and ethics. That is why we can't solve any high profit problems, including cancer, heart disease and many more.

It is vital that as many people as possible read these books so the powers that be will never be able to stop this truth from getting out.

Dr. Batmanghelidj told me when he completed his last book, "Obesity, Cancer and Depression" that this was the last book he will ever write. Those words stunned me as I thought he had a premonition that he was nearing the end of his life and I choked up. He said, "No such thing. It is just that there is not one more thing I must do in order to prove my case. Anyone with a background in medical science and or healing should be able to understand how and why this free solution works and will be able to arrive at the same conclusions I did."

Little did I know that one month later my beloved friend, F. Batmanghelidj would have died. Without a doubt, his discovery of the water cure is truly the greatest health discovery in history. Everyone should read these books and rediscover it for yourselves.

When people must realize how simple it is to cure many of our worst health problems. I hope they will understand that there is no such thing as incurable or unsolvable so long as our motives are pure.

We should be here to help make life less difficult for each other, not to try to perpetuate difficulties in order to profit by them.

May God help us to recover our humanity.

Bob Butts, February 16, 2010
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This man is worth listening to (more details click http://www.watercure2.com )

No comments: