Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Thanks for participating in the last study. 500 people participated in this survey. I can eat anything I like – food has nothing to do with my cancer. The results: ~ 72.9% disagreed with the above statement, meaning if they had cancer they would observe their diet. ~ 20.6% would go along half way or they half agreed with the statement. ~ while 6.6% fully agreed and would eat anything they like.

The result follows the famous 70:30% rule. Not all people would agree to whatever things you say or do! There are always certain percentages of people who would disagree, no matter what. We also know that only 30% of patients who come to see us benefit or believe in what we do, the remaining 70% are just window shopping! That seems to be the rule??!!!

We invite you to participate in another study –

No comments: