Monday, June 18, 2012

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS --- TRY IT YOURSELF!

I downloaded this testimonial from the review section of an Internet site. It was so poignant that I could not resist sharing it with you. I hope the author does not mind. I am sure he would want you to read it, too.

Don't listen to the negative reviews --- try it yourself !

March 5, 2004
Reviewer : aggressivepeace from San Francisco, CA

I think Mr. Urologist ( I won't use Dr.) has no clue what he  is talking about . I have no medical degree and can tell you that what he is saying is asinine. Water intoxication, in most cases is found in triathletes, marathoners, and military. It only happens when they have drunk excessive (generally over 200 ounces ) amounts in a small period of time . This caused  their sodium and mineral balances to go awry and they got sick or died. If the Pee Doctor  had actually read the book , he would see that Dr. Batman talks repeatedly about adding sea salt to your intake if you have concerns about water intoxication.


I have had the following benefit from increasing my water intake to half my body weight in ounces per day, plus an additional 1.5 ounces of water for every 1 ounce of caffeinated beverages.  (For me this is 128 ounces of water a day. I weigh 220 and drink one 12-ounce soda a day.)  Again, follows is a list of the benefits I have had, if you don't believe me you are foolish. I have no reason to lie.


* no depression


* more energy


* sleeping better


* skin more elastic and generally healthier ( I am getting compliments about my face)


* increased sense of well-being or doing something positive for myself 


* full, clean urine


* full, regular excrement


* no back pain ( lower)


* reduced knee / joint pain


* less pain in my damaged ulnar nerve


* eat less


* feel tired less


* awareness of thirst has  returned ) I don't eat or do something else instead)


* less heartburn


The absolute most positive and main effect is no depression. I am entirely astounded at the positive effect this has had on my life . I have gotten off meds and will never return, for now I know the true answer. Meds are good to get you through a bad spot, but they will not relieve your depression effectively over a long period of time. This doesn't even consider the horrible negative side effects.


It is so clear that this is the healthiest thing that you can ever do for yourself ( a close #2 is regular cardiovascular and muscle-building  exercise). I personally commit that you will have increased health and mentality if you drink the correct amount of water for yourself. Also, consult Dr.Weil regarding the power of your mind toward your health.

Peace and good hydration to you all.

Thanks Dr. Batman !!!!!! You are a life saver. I hope your message gets to more and more people . I am now having friends come back to me stating  how they are noticing differences for themselves No one really believes it until it happens to them, and when my friends saw the sincerity I had about my improvement they tried it themselves.

Thanks again. You have truly made the world a better place.

**************************************

Following Watercure Protocol

Whatever your health condition is, you stand to gain more IF you follow this watercure protocol.

0. Find out your correct daily hydration need. (your body weight in kilogram) x (31.42 ) ml = (your daily water quota) ml. 10% of this daily water quota is your personal 'glass of water'.
1. Drink 2 'glasses of water' , first thing in the morning upon rising.

2. Half hour before meal, drink 1 ' glass of water' .

3. Two and a half hour after meal, drink 1 'glass of water'.

4. Drink 1 'glass of water' before going to bed at night.

NOTE: For every 1250 ml of water intake , use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Average body weight of 30 kg will need this 1250 ml water and 1/4 teaspoon salt, daily. 

No comments: