Monday, December 28, 2009

Used water-cure by R.B.F

Water cured R.B.F of
Shoulder pain, back pain, and Neck pain; Weight Loss:

This letter is in reference to the book that I ordered from you in July 1996, Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I am astonished and greatly amazed at the effects that I have encountered from increasing my water intake on a daily basis.

I thought I was drinking enough water at one(1) quart daily, but after reading your book, I have increased my water intake from one to three(3) quarts every day (sometimes more with my workouts). The benefits that I have received are beyond words; and they are :
Shoulder, back and neck pain that my doctors said that I would suffer with for the rest of my life are completely gone. I have lost excess body weight. My skin has a rich glow and is extremely toned.

I could go on and on, but I just wanted to let you know that I am very glad that I found our about your book, was able to order it and not only for me, but have passed your information on to many others, and they are now drinking more plain water.

Thank you so much for your valuable information and keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
R.B.F.

No comments: