all citizens ought to observe sensible water rehydration-salinity lifestyle habits.
Singapore Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan weighted 60 kilogram when he entered the hospital, but yesterday(June 9,2010) he tipped the scales at 57.5 kilogram.
Based on these body weight, the daily water intake should be monitored closely as follow, because every drop of fresh water available counts for the body economies.
Here is the water-cure formula for a body weight of 60 kg:
1. 31.42 x 60 = 1885.2 milliliter, daily.
He should drink at least 10 percent of 1885.2 ml every 90 minute, ie.,188.5 ml.
And use 0.375 teaspoon of sea salt for his daily diet. (For every 1250 ml of fresh water intake , use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, daily.)
Now that the body weight is at 57.5 kg :
1. 31.42 x 57.5 = 1806.65 milliliter, daily.
He should be drinking at least 10 percent of 1806.65 ml every 90 minute, ie., 180.6 ml. And adjust the sea salt intake accordingly, which is 0.361 teaspoon of sea salt for his daily diet.
I hope Mr Khaw Boon Wan and his doctors look into the patient daily salinity and water intake and work out the specifics for him to apply in order to regain and sustain a normalized cholesterol. Avoid all drinks or food which contributes to unintentional cellular dehydration such as coffee, tea, caffeinated products , colas, aspartame.
TIPS: There is clinical evidence that stress reduction helps lower cholesterol levels.
Avoid all foods containing partially hydrogenated oils. Start reading labels ! Limit white sugar - excessive amounts can raise cholesterol levels.
Start adding healthy omega 3s to the diet from fish, flax, walnuts, and olive oil. For cooking at high heat, use organic coconut, sesame, or rice bran oils.
Drink water ! it is the easiest and common sense way to protect the heart and the body from water deficit.
How Dehydration caused Dis-eases
Persistent unintentional dehydration leaves its damaging impact in the fourth dimension of time. Caught in time, these Dis-eases conditions can be reversible , as you read and follow the simple rehydration daily.
Our human body manifests its water shortage by four(4) categories of conditions :
1. perceptive feelings;
2. drought-management programs;
3. crisis calls; and
4. complication of persistent dehydration.
1. Perceptive feelings of water shortage include : tiredness that is not the result of strenuous effort, such as feeling first thing in the morning that you do not wish to get out of the bed.
Anxiety, agitation, shortness of temper, depression, sleep disorder, craving for sodas, alcohol, and even hard drugs and agoraphobia are some of the ways our human brain reflects its water-conservation and water-regulation problems.
2. The drought-management and resource-management programs are : constipation, allergies, asthma, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and the autoimmune diseases.
3. Crisis calls : The newly understood regional thirst signals are : heartburn, rheumatoid joint pain, back pain, migraine headache, colitis pain, fibromyalgic pains , and anginal pain.
4. Complications of dehydration are very extensive and include : obesity, hemorrhoids, cholesterol plagues and arterial diseases, and type 1 diabetes, as well as serious neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, neuritis, phlebitis, lymphomas, cancers, and many more.
Medicine has traditionally divided the human body study-logy into so many specialties and subspecialities based on the different body organs ' way of revealing their water shortages. Each of these groups has its own rituals for investigating within its "fiefdom." The pharmaceutical industry has accommodated physicians and has designed medications that are used in that particular "domain" of medicine. This is why, when dehydration manifest itself in more than one organ or domain of the human body, the patient is forced to see many different specialists to address his or her organ-specific symptoms. Hence the use of so many different pills and treatment procedures, in the same person, for the same underlying cause - dehydration.Here is demonstrate how water alone naturally reverses multiple health concerns.
It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......
Use Water-cure. Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.
Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (31.42 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.
Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.
To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.