GOOD NEWS !Hey Soong, the selling price for the EcoloBlue 30s will be S$2296 now. 30% off S$3,280 for year end,- 2012 promotion. While stock last.
Whatever your health condition is, you stand to benefit more IF you follow this watercure protocol.
0. Find out your correct daily hydration need. (your body weight in kilogram) x (31.42 ) ml = (your daily water quota) ml. 10% of this daily water quota is your personal 'glass of water'.
1. Drink 2 'glasses of water' , first thing in the morning upon rising.
2. Half hour before meal, drink 1 ' glass of water' .
3. Two and a half hour after meal, drink 1 'glass of water'.
4. Drink 1 'glass of water' before going to bed at night.
NOTE: For every 1250 ml of water intake , use 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Average body weight of 30 kg will need this 1250 ml water and 1/4 teaspoon salt, daily.
(inspiration from www.watercure.com )
EcoloBlue - Producing water straight from the air we breathe (Back to Basic)
EcoloBlue is iTORTLE's first product to promote in Singapore. The unique features and competitive advantages are:
- No water source or bottled water required
- Option for Solar Panel integration
- Lowest power consumption in the market with patented innovation
- Tested TOP quality superior to bottled water, tap water and even purified water!
- Option to produce Alkaline water or Soda water
Our tap water from the reservoirs, sea, NEWater and water bought from overseas are all due to the basic water cycle. Hence, our system goes back to basic, bringing you the pure drinking water straight from your home/office.
HOW IT WORKSEcoloBlue Atmospheric Water Generators extract pure, perfect, delicious drinking water straight from the air. Unlike other Atmospheric Water Generators, ours are state-of-the-art in every way. All our components are the most advanced, and highest quality available anywhere in the World. LEARN MORE
Interested to purchase, just call Soong See Choo: 8599 8468 / 64041289 (after 6PM) /email me : email@example.com . =)
For EcoloBlue systemsA) About Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Technology
1) How do you produce water from the air we breathe?
There are water vapors in the air we breathe. Relative humidity is the amount of water vapors in the mixture of air. Water vapors are condensed to water by cooling to its dew point.
2) What is an Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG)?
An Atmospheric Water Generator is an appliance that employs dehumidification/condensing technology that extracts water from the humidity in the air. The water is then filtered and purified through several filters including carbon, and reverse osmosis, and UV sterilization lights. The result is pure drinking water from the air. This technology is often referred to "water from air", "water from humidity", "air water maker", “air to water” or "air water generator". Google “Atmospheric Water Generator” and you will find EcoloBlue as the top link after Wikipedia’s definition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_water_generator)
3) Is there enough water in the air to produce water?
There are 3.1 quadrillion gallons (11.3 quadrillion liters) of water in the atmosphere at any given time. The average humidity in your home or office in Singapore is at least 70%. Sufficient water can be generated with humidity as low as 35%.
4) Why do I need to switch to AWG when I have my bottled dispenser?
AWG is plug and play system as long as there is a standard power supply. No longer have to find space to store the huge ‘5-gallon’ water bottle and no longer have to carry up the heavy bottle to refill it. For your convenience, AWG will be your choice. Only need to call us for changing of filters and maintenance service every 6 months. ~ Sixty million plastic bottles end up in American landfills daily. ~ Thirty-eight billion water bottles are discarded into landfills every year. ~ Last year, consumers spent $15 billion on disposable bottled water. ~ Bottling water has produced more than 2.5 million tons of carbon dioxide. ~ It takes three liters of water to produce one liter of bottled water. ~ Consumers use 1.5 million tons of plastic for water bottles each year; less than 5% of this plastic waste is recycled. ~ You can get approximately 450 gallons of tap water for the price of one bottled water. ~ Producing the bottles for American consumption required the equivalent of more than 17 million barrels of oil, not including the energy for transportation. Source: http://www.hydrosbottle.com/the-real-cost-of-bottled-water
5) Will it be more expensive than using bottled water dispenser?
In Singapore, the ‘5-gallon’ bottled water cost about S$ 8. If one bottle is used up per day, 1 month will be 28 bottles, which will cost S$ 224 per month. 1 year will be S$ 2,688 and 2 years will be S$ 5,376! Our EcoloBlue 26 costs only S$ 1,999 and a 2 years filter package cost only S$ 720. So for 2 years, it will cost only S$ 2,719! Even with our serviceman coming up to your door step to service the system and changing the filter for you, it will only cost S$ 3,119 for 2 years! All you need to do is to enjoy the purest drinking water hussle-free. Each filter can be used for 1,500 gallons of water before replacement. i.e. 300 bottles of '5-gallon' bottled water (S$ 2,400). A 6-month filter package is less than S$200!!
6) Why do I need to use AWG when tap water is available? Singapore tap water is clean and safe for drinking. It comes from mainly 4 different area – Water Desalination plant (converting water from sea water), 17 reservoirs, Reclaimed water by NEWater, and imported water from Malaysia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Singapore). Getting an AWG will give you a more independency to your own water supply. You are the one generating your own drinking water that goes through 12-filtration process just before you dispensed the water out. It is the purest water supply you can get. Incorporate a Solar panel package will make it more sustainable. Even when power supply is cut off, you will still have water supply.
B) About EcoloBlue company
7) What is EcoloBlue?
EcoloBlue, Inc. is a company from USA who provide sustainable water solution + clean, renewable, sustainable energy + biodegradable plastics since 2007. Ever since, it has been expanding out to various countries in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and now Asia. Visit http://www.ecoloblue.com/about.html for more information.
8) Is the water produced clean and safe for drinking?
Absolutely! It goes through our patented 12-filtration system and certified by more than 10 laboratories worldwide on the water quality. Our appliances extract humidity from the atmosphere through a state-of-the-art, proprietary condensation process and transforms it into absolutely 99.9% pure, healthy drinking water.
9) Why EcoloBlue is the best AWG in the world?
· It is one of the pioneer in AWG and with a patent for the system
· It is the first to have a touch screen display panel
· It is the first to have a Soda Water dispensing option
· It is involved in numerous humanitarian work with its AWGs
· It has a display alarm to inform user when to change the filters and the UV lamps
· It has the lowest power consumption in generating water (around 280W)
· It is the first when you google “Atmospheric Water Generator”
10) How much water does EcoloBlue AWG produce?
The EcoloBlue 30 is capable of producing 30 liters of pure drinking water per day, while the EcoloBlue 26 produces 26 liters of water per day. We have industrial unit EcoloBlue 200 to EcoloBlue 5000. The number represent the amount of water it can produce per day.
11)How big is the EcoloBlue home/office system?
The EcoloBlue 26/30/30s™ weighs at approximately 50 kg, and measures approximately 45cm wide by 42.5cm deep and 110cm tall. The appliance has caster wheels (lockable) for easy movement and re-location.
12)What filters does The EcoloBlue use?
The EcoloBlue 26/30/30s™ uses a 12-stage filtration process, which includes: 1 bottom tank carbon filter, 2 silver impregnated carbon filters, 1 filmtec reverse osmosis membrane, 1 bio ceramic mineral filter, and 3 Philips UV sterilization lamps (1 in the bottom tank, 1 in the top holding tank, and 1 in the tubing as water is poured into your glass).
13)How often do we need to change the filter?
The reverse osmosis and the UV lights (total 3) should be replaced every 2 years under normal system operation, and the carbon and mineral filters should be replaced every 6 months.
14)Is the water produced free from bacteria or other germs?
The EcoloBlue 26/30/30s™ water generation process utilizes high intensity UV (ultra violet) filters to eliminate any microorganisms, including bacteria and viruses. Ultra violet light has been used for over 50 years to purify water and is accepted by the United States Public Health Service as a standard methodology for water treatment. Independent test results measured 99.9% purity, far exceeding EPA requirements.
15)Does the system consume a lot of energy?
Our AWG consume the least amount of energy. It only uses 280 W for the generation of water. The generation of water will stop once it reaches full tank and start generating again when it is being dispensed
16) Is it difficult to use the system?
It is absolutely easy to use. We can provide a short training on how to maintain the system and usage of the system upon the first purchase. Manuals will be provided as well. We have service engineer who will be able to support you in any case of breakdown or difficulties. Our hotline is 8338-8136. Give us a call or SMS for any urgent matters. We provide the best after sales service.
Any further questions that are not answered here? Drop us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to attend to you and put it up in our FAQ section. Thank you very much. :)
Interested to purchase, just call Soong See Choo: 8599 8468 / 64041289 (after 6PM) /email me : email@example.com . =)http://theinnozablog.blogspot.sg/2012/11/our-vision-and-how-you-can-get-money.html
Certification for EcoloBlue AWGs
ATC CE Certificates:
ATC CE EMC Certificate for EB 30
ATC CE EMC Certificate for EB 30s
ATC CE LVD Certificate for EB 30
ATC CE LVD Certificate for EB 30s
ROHs Test Report:
ROHS Test report for EB 30 and EB 30s
Water Test Reports:
Russia Test Report
UK Aqua Legion
USA California McCampbell Analytical, Inc., Pittsburg
USA Florida Pro-Lab
Europe Nederland Waterlaboratorium Zuid, Breda
Europe Estonia Health Protection Inspectorate - Tallinn
China PONY Testing International Group
Australia ALS Laboratory Group - Environmental Division Sydney
Kingdom of Bahrain - AL HOTY Analytical Services - Milieu Gulf WLL
U.A.E. - Dubai Central Laboratory - Dubai Municipality
Hong Kong Productivity Council
Patent: Patent for EcoloBlue AWG