Saturday, August 18, 2012

Letter to Dr Batmanghelidj.

Dear Dr. Batmanghelidj,
I had the opportunity of reading some of your publications concerning the significance of adequate hydration and the role of chronic dehydration in the etiology of disease. While perusing this material, I carefully examined many of the references that you had cited, especially those in your paper published in Anticancer Research (1987:7:971) and in your subsequent paper  in Volume 1 of Science in Medicine Simplified.

Every reference that I checked was properly used to support your hypothesis that a paradigm shift from a solute-based to a solvent-based body metabolism is warranted. I conclude, based upon study of your revolutionary concept, that its implementation by health care professionals and by the general public is certain to have an enormous positive impact both on well-being and on health care economics.  Accordingly, I will do all that I  can to  ....





No comments: