Sunday, February 18, 2024

start taking my health seriously 开始认真对待我的健康

 Honestly, despite being in my fifties, I feel much younger. What is the right age to start taking my health seriously?

The right age is any age. Of course, it would help if you start while healthy as it’s easier to make life changes when it’s your choice, and not forced into it.


Some will start in their early 20s, and have a lifetime of good health habits. Some of us start later, like me at 58. I retired, and both my parents had already passed, so I realized that I was now the older generation and that I was in the final o e third (⅓)of my life and I probably should start taking my health seriously. And so, I have for the past 19months.


In some ways, I’m kind of glad I didn’t start too young because I think of all that time I would have had to invest in exercising. I figured 45 minutes exercise  3 times a week, for the last 36 years would total up to 252,720 minutes of exercising! Double that if you exercise 6 times a week. That’s 176 to 350 days of exercising! A whole year out of 36 years! Seems like a big time investment. I’m sure it pays off with added good quality longevity, but I’m still glad I started late at 58.


1. Drink water regularly enough for my present body weight is most important. 

32.53 multiply body weight ( kg ) = amount of plain water intake needed in milliliters, per day. Spread out drinking timing, set alarm ⏰️  every 90 minute to remind ourselves to drink 10% of daily water quota, with a pinch of sea salt on the tongue. 

2. Walking at least two hours a day will trigger my body’s natural fat burner enzymes for next 24 hours.

3. Getting sunshine daily will naturally ensure my body’s activation of my body’s vitamin  D sufficient supply.

4. Eating meat and minimum of 2 chicken eggs daily . 

5. Keeping a healthy social life with old and new friends 🧡 


老实说,尽管我已经五十多岁了,但我感觉自己年轻了很多。 开始认真对待健康的合适年龄是几岁?


 合适的年龄是任何年龄。 当然,如果您在健康的情况下开始,这将会有所帮助,因为当您选择而不是被迫改变生活时,更容易改变生活。



 有些人从20岁出头就开始了,并养成了终生的良好健康习惯。 我们中的一些人开始得比较晚,比如我,58岁了。我退休了,我的父母都去世了,所以我意识到我现在是老一辈了,我正处于人生的最后三分之一(⅓),我可能 应该开始认真对待我的健康。 所以,过去 19 个月我都是如此。



 在某些方面,我很高兴我没有太年轻就开始锻炼,因为我想到我必须把所有的时间都投入到锻炼上。 我算了一下,每周锻炼3次,每次45分钟,过去36年总共锻炼了252,720分钟! 如果您每周锻炼 6 次,则数量会增加一倍。 那是 176 到 350 天的锻炼! 36年中的整整一年! 看起来是一笔很大的时间投资。 我确信它会带来更高质量的寿命,但我仍然很高兴我 58 岁才开始。



 1.定期喝足够的水对于我目前的体重来说是最重要的。


 32.53乘以体重(公斤)=每天所需的白开水摄入量(毫升)。 分散喝水时间,每90分钟设个闹钟⏰️,提醒自己喝完每日饮水量的10%,舌尖上放一小撮海盐。


 2. 每天步行至少两个小时将在接下来的 24 小时内触发我身体的天然脂肪燃烧酶。


 3、每天晒太阳,自然可以保证身体的激活,体内维生素D的供应充足。


 4.每天吃肉和至少2个鸡蛋。


 5. 与新老朋友保持健康的社交生活🧡

No comments: