Saturday, February 11, 2012

Raymond Francis , M.Sc. Author of the bestseller Never Be Sick Again

Share more insight in his book : Never Fear CANCER Again : How to Prevent and Reverse Cancer 

Good to Share Healthy Wealth  Empowering Network *Click


As a chemist by training and a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T) . I accessed cutting-edge science to unravel the mystery of my illness . (click here for first post )  By understanding my problems on a cellular level, I learned how I , like most people, had unwittingly created my health problems through decades of poor choices. my symptoms included chronic fatigue, extreme chemical sensitivities, allergic reactions to almost everything, lupus, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, Sjogren's syndrome, fibromyalgia, vision problems, digestive problems, skin rashes, headaches, brain fog, dizziness, and grand mal seizures.( click for details ) Fortunately, I found that by changing my daily choices regarding diet and lifestyle, I could reverse the disease process and achieve optimal health. 


The body wants to be well, it knows how to be well, and it will be well if only we give it a chance. To give it a chance, our job is to give the body what it needs and then not interfere with its work. Unfortunately, few people -- including doctors -- know how to do this. When I was sick, the physicians I hoped would heal me almost killed me instead. They didn't know any better ! These well-meaning, highly educated professionals had been taught a hopelessly outdated, unscientific system of medicine. Our physicians learn that drugs and surgery are the answers to disease. They are taught a " disease-care' model of health that is incapable of either preventing or curing people of disease, when the real answer is giving body cells what they really need to do their jobs naturally and reducing their toxic burdens. Good to Share Healthy Wealth  Empowering Network *Click



Conventional mainstream medicine doesn't attempt to prevent disease ; it only spring to action after signs of disease have appeared. Then instead of curing the people of disease, it addresses nly the symptoms and not the underlying causes. This approach keeps the people sick, and comes at enormous personal and economic cost. In fact, we don't have a healthcare industry, we have a "disease industry" that is totally dependent on millions of people getting sick and staying that way. More sick people, more profit$ for these industry players. Unfortunately, this ineffective, expensive, and dangerous approach to health care is the norm in our society. Even worse than keeping people sick, it does so much damage that medical intervention has become a leading cause of disease and the single largest cause of death in our nation. 


Word of my recovery got around among the support groups I had belonged to, and people began to seek me out for advice. With my new science-based understanding of health and disease, I helped people with all kinds of health problems to reverse their diseases and restore their health to normal. What I came to realize is that it doesn't matter what your health problem is , you really have only one choice -- get well ! 
The way to get well again is to give the 'doctor within' a chance to go to work for you. 



Good to Share Healthy Wealth  Empowering Network *Click

No comments: