Tuesday, October 11, 2016

This Great Global Opportunity!







Inspired By God To Share This Great
Global Opportunity !
It is now 1.15 am in Orlando, Florida.
I am writing from my Samsung tablet
phone.
God inspired me to write this blog post
to inspire people to take action to
leverage on a brilliant, proven and
effective system to have more money,
more time and better health!
You'll have the opportunity to leverage
on my 23 years of network marketing
and 17 years of internet marketing
experience worth millions for free!
This is the best time to join my dynamic
global team because I've invested
thousands of dollars on this 23-day USA
trip to build my Jeunesse business, the
people in USA who joined my team, they
will be part of your team too! And I am
speaking to a few millionaire friends!
Network marketing has evolved. It's
now more powerful with the integration
of internet marketing. You get to
leverage on the best of both worlds,
high touch and high tech, and the world
is your market!
I've staked my 23 years of network
marketing reputation on this bold claim
that Jeunesse will be the No.1 Network
Marketing Company in the world in 10
years or less! (2016 -2026)
Let me share a bit of my success story
not to impress you but to impress upon
you that I've been there done that and
I know exactly what I'm sharing with you.
I've made my first million in network
marketing without using a cent of my
own. I used my credit card, the bank's
money or other people"s money. 23 years
ago my investment in a business builder
package was $4,400! Today with
Jeunesse for $2,000 or less when you
invest in a business builder package you
can build a global business in over 130
countries!
I am the author of three best-selling
books on network marketing, Break Free! -
There Is A Better Way To Earn A Living,
Why Network Marketing? and How To Be
Successful in Network Marketing.
All my books are sold out. I am looking
for a good publisher to republish them
and I'll donate 100% of my royalty fees
to help feed hungry children and to
build wells to provide clean drinking
water where it is desperately needed.
I've trained and inspired thousands in
Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand,
Myanmar, Vietnam, Nigeria, USA, Hong
Kong, Philippines, and New Zealand!
I'm always learning and have invested
over $100,000 to learn from many
successful entrepreneurs such as
Robert Kiyosaki, Jay Abraham and
Mark Victor Hansen!
"The best investment is in yourself.
The more you learn the more you earn,"
- Warren Buffet
I love Jeunesse because she has
integrity and a great heart, Jeunesse
has fed millions of hungry children,
built hundreds of schools for children
and built hundreds of wells!
I want to make it clear that buying a
business builder package is an option,
it is for serious business builder. For
part-timers or smart consumers who
just want to enjoy the benefits of the
products at wholesale prices, a basic
package will do, again this is an option.
You can start this global business for
as little as US$29.95 to be an Associate
Member for a year! You can earn two
streams of income, retail profit and new
customer acquisition bonuses from
US$25 to US$500! For clarity on the
reward plan, watch the video, click on
the website link below:
Or watch the exciting and life-changing 
instantly ageless video, go to www.WhyNotDoNow.com shows you
how to get rid of your eye bags and
wrinkles in less than 2 minutes!
Love, Learn, Leverage and
Live Your Dream!
Bruce Seah
Asia No.1 Home-Based
Business Coach

No comments: