Thursday, September 24, 2026

Daily declarations as living faith

 Let's begin. 🗣️ 

I am a child of God.

I belong to my heavenly Father.

I have been born from above. 

The life of God lives in me.

 I am no longer spiritually dead. 

I have passed from death into life. 

I am accepted in Christ.

 I am loved with an everlasting  love. 

I am chosen by God. 

I am righteous through Jesus Christ.

I stand before my Father without condemnation. 

I have peace with God.

 I am united with Christ. 

Christ lives in me.

 His strength is my strength. His wisdom is my wisdom. 

His victory is my victory. 

l am seated with Christ in heavenly places.

 Fear has no authority over me. 

Guilt has no authority over me. 

Shame has no authority over me.

 I am free from the dominion of sin. 

The Holy Spirit dwells within me.

 My father hears my prayers. 

I walk in his favor. 

His grace is sufficient for me. His promises belong to me. 

His peace guards my heart. 

His

No comments: