Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Water cures Dry eyes

In 1992, the book "Your Body's many Cries for Water" introduced a medical breakthrough to the public: the awesome medicinal properties of a simple glass of water for the treatment of a vast range of human health problems.

How water cured incurable diseases (dry eyes--another real life testimony)

I am amazed and grateful for your materials. After years of eye discomfort, I went to my optometrist for the lachrymal occlusion procedure. He ran a test of the water content around my eyes and said on a scale of 1 to 20, with 10 being symptomatic of "dry-eye syndrome, "I was a 4. He diagnosed me with Sjogren's syndrome. He put temporary plugs in the tear ducts of one eye -- these would dissolve in five days and, in a subsequent appointment, I would report if I felt relief before the permanent plugs were put in.

I read up on Sjogren's and found I had other symptoms. About two days into the test, I saw a brochure about your theories. I immediately began drinking water as suggested ; my prior routine might include three glasses a day, sodas, and coffee. At my return appointment, three weeks later, I asked for another test before the permanent plugs were implanted -- one eye was an 8 and one was a 10! He said "dry-eye syndrome" causes many patients lots of discomfort and problems. I hope he will pass my experience on drinking more water on to other patients. I am anxious for the retest to validate my experience empirically.

I also feel better than I have in years. I had frequent nosebleeds, which have stopped. I don't crave caffeine and I have no constipation. I have lost weight, and I am certain I am just beginning to reap the benefits of your water cure program. I have bought several of your books for friends with asthma and hypertension. It will makes such good sense.
Thank you so much, L.A.

------------------------------------------

It is never too late or too early to revise and be wise again for the rest of our journey.......

Use Water-cure.
Rather be thankful for the timely warning, and do something about it.


Drink at least 10% of your own daily water-quota (32.53 ml multiply by your present body weight(kg), every 90 minutes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of sea-salt in your daily diet, for every 1250 ml water drank.

Pain is a sign/signal produced by dehydration in the human body. Pain may be common but it is not normal.

To simplify complications is the FIRST essential of success.

1 comment:

Its ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.