Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Constipation and hemorrhoids; Heartburn; Cold Feet and hands.....

Used water-cure to cure my health problems, constipation and hemorrhoids; heartburn; cold feet and hands; foul urine smell; depression:

I was drinking two or more pots of coffee and a few sodas every day. No water. I am retired about three years now. While working I would drink some water from the water-cooler at work. Now that I am home I don't have a cooler and don't like tap water, so I drank none at all.

Symptoms:
1. My urine was getting very strong. I thought I would need to see a doctor soon for a possible infection.

2. My constipation was so bad I was using hemorrhoid preparation 2 to 3 times a week.

3. My stomach burned sometimes so I used Tums a few times a month.

4. Also I seemed to have some sort of bronchial problem, a deep cough, soreness and very thick phlegm.

During the winter it was necessary to wear long johns for the first time in my life. At night I needed socks, long johns and T-shirt and I would cover up with a sheet and two blankets. I was so cold in the morning I would use a blow dryer to warm my feet, then after putting socks on I would warm the socks on my feet. lastly, I would heat the shoes I was going to wear. it was common to be cold enough I could hardly function. it was painful. if I tried to go for a walk I would wear two pairs of gym pants.

I went to the gym and used the treadmill and cross trainer. i stated feeling depressed when I got to the gym, didn't know why. My numbers had been slowly decreasing, that is the speed and inclination settings. I always hold the sides.

When I walked freely at the shopping mall my sides would hurt so badly it brought me to tears. My feet would hurt but the side pain overwhelmed this.

My karate lessons have been getting harder and harder. The number of moves, like kicks I could do, has been dropping regularly. The instructor wanted 25 to 50 kicks and we have been reducing this to 10 to 15, kept saying I was getting old, disregarding how fast I was aging in just a few years.

I had been trying to lose weight but if I cut back my food intake I would get cold and achy much like getting cold. I was getting so uncomfortable I did not like to get up in the morning, just didn't feel good to sit or stand. i can understand how lack of enthusiasm or lethargy or even depression could set in.

One curious thing I noticed was on the skin of my hand. When I held my hand out, the skin seemed like mummy skin, very dry. My hand was flat. I was starting to worry about my health, maybe diabetes. I have always tested fine for this and my web research did not seem to support anything I could find.

I know doctors tell you to drink water when ill so the strong urine caused me to start drinking water to flush my system. About the same time a friend sent me an email about dehydration. I was shocked to to learn a few percent dehydration could cause a 10 to 20 percent drop in athletic output. This email led me to do research on the web. www.watercure.com I decided to look for books and eventually found your book Your Body's Many Cries for Water at amazon.com. I have been following the regime of 2 or more glasses of water first thing in the morning, one glass of water one-half hour before each meal, one glass of water two and a half hours after each meal and one glass of water at night. During the day I drink a little more, a glass or two. Also the coffee intake has been reduced.

Results:
1.My urine no longer smells and the constipation has almost completely disappeared. I didn't know bowel movements were this easy, it's almost pleasant. My stomach is fine now and the bronchial discomfort is gone.

2. I now sleep in just underwear just like years ago. I have had many nights when my legs felt so warm they almost felt sweaty. It's amazing how far off my body's temperature regulation had gotten. When I am exposed to cold it just feels cold, it doesn't hurt anymore. Core temperature of the body is controlled by the availability of fresh water.

3.When i get up in the morning I feel fine. Sometimes I just enjoy sitting because I feel so good, no discomfort.

4. When I drink 2 or 3 glasses of water when i first get up I get a lift from it similar to what we get from coffee. But without any side effects like dehydration from coffee. If I go on the computer in the morning the screen is brighter, seems to sparkle. I don't understand this but it happens.

5. When I cut on my eating to lose weight I just get hungry, not sick. i actually smile at this because I feel I have control. A little hunger but I can stand it.

6.Regarding my hand. Now when I hold my hand out the blood vessels show and there are little muscle bumps all over. Before my hand was flat.

7.I never feel depressed any more. I attribute this to just feeling better, Slight pain and/or discomfort slowly grind away at one's attitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Informative Post! Constipation is one of the most common digestive problems that people face in todays world. It is irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels.

It is a result of faulty lifestyle and irregular eating habits. Not including enough leafy and green vegetables,salads etc in the diet, Not having enough roughage or high fiber food in diet, Insufficient intake of water & Excessive intake of animal protein which are difficult to digest.

Constipation Remedies