Sunday, August 7, 2011

OBESITY, CANCER, DEPRESSION

As a 73-year-old medical doctor, I am ashamed of the way we have let the drug industry hijacks our once honorable profession and take control of our pens to sell their chemicals, which obviously hurt and kill people.
I will provide proof of this in the pages that follow. Here, I would like to air my grievances with some professors and academicians who exercise silence when their obviously mistaken pronouncements are brought to their attention. When their statements are put under a magnifying glass, it becomes clear that the intention is to protect the status quo in medicine, where the drug industry is the ruthless king.

My conscience does not let me keep quiet. When I came to America in 1982, I arrived with the hope that my breakthrough discovery about the pain-relieving properties of water would be picked up by some teaching institution and, upon its verification, would make a positive difference in the lives of the people of the world. I was sadly mistaken. That did not happen, but I did not stop, To further my research, the Foundation for the Simple in Medicine(FSIM) was formed by a personal friend. Further research revealed where medicine of the 20th century had gone wrong - to the extent that manifestations of dehydration had been viewed as if they were diseases of unknown cause. They were, and they still are, treated with toxic chemicals - when all that the body needs is to have its thirst quenched!

Alas, neither the Natural Institutes of Health (NIH), the American Medical Association (AMA), nor the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) was interested. In fact, the NIH managed to censor my presentation on the neurotransmitter histamine as the body's primary water regulator and remove it from the report of the first Alternative Medicine Conference in Chantilly, Virginia, September 14th - 16th, 1992. The NIH also stopped the National Library of Medicine from indexing the articles that were published by the foundation, FSIM. Even this did not stop me. I formed Global Health Solutions and took my findings in the form of books and tapes directly to the public. Through the medium of talk radio , I started educating the public about the importance of proper hydration and not waiting to get thirsty in order to top up the body with water.


No comments: