Sunday, December 3, 2017

Baking Soda-Molasses Anti-Cancer Protocol

Best Time to take the Baking Soda-Molasses Anti-Cancer Protocol
Yeah, I want to go over a protocol that I think it's becoming more and more well known. But also WHEN TO TAKE IT.

What would be the best time to take this protocol that's becoming more and more of a well-known easy anti-cancer protocol. And that is "The Baking Soda in Molasses" or "Baking Soda and Maple Syrup." Use pure maple syrup, not corn syrup. Use maple syrup from the trees. And the protocol is basically this, but I'm going to say When To Take It. That is what's going to be a little different in this blog.

Mixing Ratio:
This is like 3 to 6 parts of molasses or pure maple syrup to 1 part of baking soda.

How it works: 
Baking soda is extremely alkaline . Cancer cell is very acidic. Cancer likes sugary stuff like this syrup. Actually, it is very good to take anyway. Cancer likes sugary stuff ,  so it grabs the sugary stuff more than normal cells. And if it's mixed with baking soda, it basically becomes 'poisonous' to the cancer but not to the normal cells. Because cancer is very acidic and baking soda is already alkaline.

Now this baking soda, I also want to state that has no, you know, the manufacturer that I has been written through emails to the manufacturer , and they said it's just pure sodium bicarbonate. Because some people say you have to get aluminum-free baking soda. Well, because what contains aluminum is Baking Powder. And ARM & HAMMER baking soda doesn't contain aluminum, This is not baking powder, but baking soda. It does not contain aluminum. You don't need to get , you know, some special health food store baking soda. That's not really true, but that's the simple protocol. And and it's 3 parts  of sugary molasses with 1 part of baking soda. You mix it with a little hot water, then you can add cold water to it after it is thoroughly mixed up and then ice and then drink it. 

Now, best time to take it , though, is not when you're doing like real physical activity, even it would actually best to take it before you go to sleep. The reason being is the glucose being will be sought out by the muscles. Even me,  like say , I was like this moving my arms (in motion) this not even that much, the glucose will be sought out by the muscles and it'll take it away from where cancer wants to get at it. 

In other words, and you know, I found this out from like people doing work in nuclear medicine, like they're doing a PET scan . Positron-Emission Tomography (PET) is a nuclear medicine functional imaging technique that is used to observe metabolic processes in the body. (PET) scan is an imaging test that allows your doctor to check for diseases in your body. The scan uses a special dye that has radioactive tracers. These tracers are injected into a vein in your arm. Your organs and tissues then absorb the tracer. They'll put like a glucose a radioactive material in the body. And the reason I use glucose is because the cancer gobbles it up. But they do not want the person to move around because that glucose will be gobbled up by the muscles and not so much the cancer. So they won't get a good image . Right. 

So, when you take this baking soda-molasses anti-cancer protocol you'd be best, you know, the good time to take is just before you go to sleep.  Just about going to bed. 

Because, say you have existing cancer in you, you're not moving your muscles, you 're not really exerting all kinds of energy. And so the glucose is going to be going around with the baking soda mixed and the cancer cell is going to get it. If you are took it and doing indoor and street extreme activity, it would not be as nearly as effective because the glucose with the baking soda mixture really going right to the muscles more. 

So I figured I passed the tip on because, you know, actually it is  a lot easier  to take than , say if you 're going to sleep at night or something you take, you know, a glass of this stuff. And you know, it doesn't have to be extremely potent mixture but the fact that you are resting, your muscles aren't using the glucose mixture that's mixed with baking soda if you're resting. The cancer going to grab it and then guess what happens. Since it has baking soda in it, it's going to get clobbered. But if you were out doing all kind of activities and things like that using all your muscles, it's going to being burn up the  molasses mixture with baking soda in your muscles. And not get to the cancer as well. It will somewhat but not as good. 

I like to pass on that tip because basically the best time to take this mixture of anti-cancer protocol is when you're going to be resting. Because cancer likes to gobble the sugary stuff , the glucose, and that it worked the same type of principle works with like the PET scan imaging technology. To put glucose along with a radioactive, lightly radioactive material in the glucose and it'll get around the cancer. The cancer be gobbling up this glucose and when they used the imaging technology, new nuclear medicine, what will happen is they get a better image. But if you're very active before that imaging time, the glucose with the radioactive material goes in your muscles and it's not working on the cancer because it's been used by the muscles. So, similarly, to use this mixture Baking Soda-Molasses Anti-Cancer Protocol, you want it's best to use it when you're resting.

But considering the price, you can use it at any time. So I actually don't want to restrict anybody from using it but will be probably best to take it before you go to sleep. And I think will be most effective then. It makes a lot of sense. 


Comments from readers and viewers:

EzorielTV
1 year ago (edited)
TL:DR - Have cancer? Drink the baking soda/honey or molasses recipe immediately. Its real and it works!

Have time to read my story? Continue from here...

I learned in early September, 2014 that my 88 year old grandfather had stage 4 colon cancer. He was being taken off chemo & sent home from the hospital to die with his family, about 400 miles away. He was given 3 days to live, this was day 1. He lives in Thailand and my family lives in the US. Day 2, the family in Thailand was gathered to say goodbye to my grandfather and my mother was called to also say goodbye to him. While on the phone, I blurted out something about the "Baking soda protocol". I was skeptical but he was about to die anyway so why not. He was able to stay alive for another week or so; however, unconscious, unable to eat, unable to make bowel movements, he could not talk or walk, etc. He had massive organ failure and bowel movements required enemas. My aunt had to help with his bowel movements and occasionally take him to the clinic to get a more proper enema. She noted the clots and flesh that was evacuated with the BM. She also described the smell, as if he was already dead. About a week in we finally got a few of our family members to understand the baking soda protocol and the ingredients. 

Two months in, my grandfather is awake, talking, making BMs in their own bathroom, cooking his own food and he walked a bit. He was taken to the local clinic about that time to get a check up, lol. A check up, this man was suppose to be dead. I told my mom to tell her sister, in Thailand, to NOT say anything to the doctor. All the videos I watched about the protocol said that doctors were very aggressive in steering patients away from the protocol, even telling them they will die from ingesting baking soda.

Too late. My grandfather was asked what he was doing to make himself better and he told them. Baking soda. They tell him to stop immediately because baking soda will make him sick. The doctors prefer chemo to make their patients sick over baking soda, the irony. Anyway, he told them to fuck off. Literally. 

By January of 2015, my grandfather was a bit of a celebrity around the town he was staying. He was repairing my aunt's cement wall. He was, and is still, riding a bike around town. A man that had stage 4 colon cancer, riding a bike. He told his friends his grandson sent him magic medicine, to explain his recovery. 

About that time, he returned to the oncologist 400 miles away. He stepped to the doctors desk, my aunt described the doctors face as if he seen a ghost, my grandfather tossed a bag on the desk with baking soda and honey inside. He yelled at the doctor, accusing him of trying to kill him with chemo. The doctor asked how he was able to cure himself and my grandfather says he has an American grandson who is a doctor, who sent him some new type of cancer drug. My grandfather then goes around the ward he was being treated in, he tells all his old friends to get out of the hospital because they are trying to kill them. Cops are called. He was in such a bad state when he initially left the hospital that 5-6 of the other patients immediately left with him. The ones who did not, he left bags of baking soda and honey with them. The cops throw him out of the hospital.

About 2 months later, he visited the clinic for a check up (colonoscopy). He was instructed to return in a year or so. The cancer was too insignificant to note. I tried to get more information, at that point, but communication was difficult. My aunt just kept repeating that the cancer was completely gone.

The only real set back, came from when he'd go back home to his wife. Most of the time he stayed with my aunt who took care of him and made sure he took the baking soda. When he felt better he'd go home to his wife, who, did not take very good care of him, for whatever reason. Usually he'd spend 2 weeks with his wife, during which, he did not take any baking soda. He'd get sick, feverish, etc. Immediately taken home and put back on baking soda, where he'd recover. 

Present day. He's still riding his bike and only dealing normal 88 year old aches & pains. The end.


Note: I am a real person, my name is Beck. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm a tattoo artist & I make gaming videos. I say this because I had watched so many "cancer cure" videos out of curiosity and I was a bit pessimistic about the sincerity of the persons who made the videos and/or the commentators of the videos. Well, if anyone out there in youtube-land are still on the fence about the validity of the baking soda protocol or myself, I'd be willing to chat with you. 

I see so many facebook "share" threads or "donation" threads to support cancer treatment, primarily the ones that show some poor bald kid, who most likely can be cured with just a few weeks of baking soda. Please, pass on this story and if any of you need more convincing or if you know anyone who needs more convincing, just simply message me. Thanks.


the kneebreaker
1 year ago
fair play, fair play, your comment was blunt and effective


Tiffany Briley
1 year ago
cancer is a BIG money game for the government to slay Americans/world over, they start to sweat bullets when a potential $100,000.00 walks away healthy & stating they are going to share their cure to whomever needs it! congrats on your Grandfather's good health if he's still around it sounds like his body need a thural cleansing for parasites if he gets sick if skipps taking baking soda that day.


Rose Almendrala
1 year ago
hi, my father was diagnosed with stage 3 laryngeal carcinoma.
he has polio, and he experienced stroke 20years ago.. 
may I know the right ratio of baking soda and honey/molasses??


EzorielTV
1 year ago
+Rose Almendrala Hello, the dose and recipe we used was one glass of water with 2 tsp of baking soda and 6 tsp of honey. He drank this recipe everyday, two times a day. 

I am unsure if the water was warm or cold, but I think warm. He drank this until the doctor confirmed that he had no signs of cancer left.


Rose Almendrala
1 year ago
I hope that method can cure my father. Is it still safe for him even if he is taking medication for his asthma.. 


EzorielTV
1 year ago
I do not know if it will interfere with the asthma medication. However, I do not think it will or at the least I cannot see why it would. 

I hope it does work for him also. You should notice improvements within a week if it does work.


Rose Almendrala
1 year ago
Thank you so much..
I hope it won't increase his glucose level.. 
His glucose level is already high..  7 out of 3.9-5.8
Thank you.


EzorielTV
1 year ago
+Rose Almendrala Hey, I just did a quick search of baking soda and glucose levels. It seems there are measurable health benefits when taking baking soda, in relation to glucose levels, diabetes. I suggest researching this topic to get more accurate information.


Pat ty
1 year ago
+EzorielTV thanks u so much for sharing..last year I was diagnosed with pancreatic head mass..from now on I will try to take this baking soda with maple syrup.


StraitClownin909
1 year ago
Truly awesome story thank you for sharing. I hope you're legit like you say.


tubinpammi
1 year ago
+Pat ty Have you tried this protocol?  If so, has it helped?  My sister is in need of quick cancer healing before the doctor's kill her with chemo.


Mother Nature
7 months ago
EzorielTV thank you so much for sharing your story!! I really do appreciate it :) much love


Verity Griffiths
7 months ago (edited)
Great story!!  Am just about to begin healing my Mum and am so thankful I didn't allow anyone to give her Chemo and can use this safe amazing technique!!
What he didn't cover it that cancer is in fact a fungus and bicarbonate of soda is a seriously strong anti-fungal so that is how it murders cancer!!  woohoo! love it

Shiela Tano
Shiela Tano
6 months ago
EzorielTV hai.. can i get your email to chat with you?


Nathan Castle
6 months ago
EzorielTV me


Russell Maxwell
4 months ago
EzorielTV are you still there?


Mike N.
2 months ago
But I thought sugar is bad for you? isn't there sugar in molasses and honey?


ToomuchworktorateApp Smh
1 month ago
Mike N. yes. But they keep repeating that cancer is attracted to sugar so it draws it out and the baking soda kills it. I imagine this would be a lifelong journey and an alkaline diet to maintain.


CHRISTOPHER P
3 years ago
AVOID all radiation and chemo treatments and stick to this method!!!!


sylvie bertran
3 years ago
correct

seraph44
2 years ago
+RAMB0IV my friend with stage 4 liver cancer had a significant drop on his cancer cell count within the first month. In three months he was on remission. He did 3 sessions of chemo also. Doctors told him his count would stay the same and the chemo would only slow down the progress. 
 Day one cancer cell count 370k.1st month to 180k. 2nd month they didn't check him. 3rd month 8k. Also changed his diet and exercised.


Second Coming
1 year ago
+seraph44 how can he cure his cancer ? what kind of cancer ? can u share ?


seraph44
1 year ago
+Second Coming I don't know what type of liver cancer it was. I had images of the X-rays on his liver and there were spots all over his liver small spots. Like his liver had chicken pox or something. Anyway, you really can't use the term CURE, you can use the word TREAT. 
He treated his cancer with tablespoons of baking soda, honey, and warm water. 2 to 3 times a day. He checked his urine pH 2 times a day and maintained it at 8. He also changed his diet drastically. No processed foods, only foods from the produce section  and only fish if he needed animal protein. after the first month he was able to do physical activities.
Side effects; he had symptoms similar to withdrawl symptoms from a drug addict for 2 nights. He wasn't sure if it was the treatment or he was actually suffering from withdrawls from his pain medication he no longer was taking. 
He also had yellow stool and diarrhea on occassion. He filled his life with hope and spirituality. 
I think the balance of all these things and not one thing by itself, is what made this possible.


Second Coming
1 year ago
+seraph44 do u know him?
Thx for your answer .


seraph44
1 year ago
+Second Coming Yes, he was skinny as heck. His mother was crying when she called me to ask what could be done. 
I went to their home with baking soda, pH strips, organic honey, and had him record everything on a notebook. Made sure he didn't take it within 30 minutes of taking any other medication. 
I just now got a call from another friend. He was just told his very likely has Multiple Myeloma. Doc says it is eating away his bone. This is not a good prognosis. His creatinine is 2.5, which is also not good. 
He is starting the protocol tomorrow. Unfortunately, unlike the first guy (Alex), this friend is on the west coast. I wish I could be there to walk him through all the information. 
Make sure you don't make decisions for anyone. It has to be their choice, you don't to blamed if something doesn't work out the way we would like. Then again, the same thing happenes with Chemo, you only have a certain percentage, but with all the wonderful side effects. 
I'll try to update with his condition. Best of luck, people tend to give up and not believe this works.


Second Coming
1 year ago
+seraph44 my family member has breast cancer stadium 4. Beside pray for her, I am looking info for her


Emmuel Emmuel
1 year ago
+Second Coming  I also have breast cancer which also under my arm.  I am drinking wheatgrass juice everyday to stop it invade my lung.  Also I am drinking tumeric powder in the morning and I am going to drink baking soda before sleep also.  Becaues it is all naturally. My diet contains 3 times juice and now I am going to increase the juice to 4-5 times and more in coming days. It is Gerson therapy  .  My email is @gmail.com or @gmail.com  Please do send me both email



sheila bird
9 months ago
Baking soda protocall


wotan237
8 months ago
How r u doing now ? Hope u r well.


KamMoi Soo
8 months ago
wotan237 b


Hannah Pagayanan
6 months ago
seraph44 what kind of diet did he do please?


Hannah Pagayanan
6 months ago
RAMB0IV what kind of diet did he do please?


Second Coming
6 months ago
+sheila bird 
The best is : doing juicer


sylvie bertran
3 years ago
I am reasonably sure that the cures for cancer are fairly simple . They don't want us to know . Keep p the good work


Peter Hernandez
1 year ago
Its great for cancer, but it retains fat, and is not good for people with high blood pressure, try not consuming  more then 1500 mg of baking soda daily.

jethorse2
1 year ago
is chemo or cancer good for High blood pressure?


truthsout
11 months ago
Go back to sleep.


49jubilee
4 months ago (edited)
use HIMALAYAN  SALT for high blood pressure,  just add a little in water

Stephen Tallon Music
1 month ago (edited)
Peter Hernandez the reason it retains fat is because it is expelling toxins from the organs. Toxins are stored in both fat and water respectively. So it can cause water and fat retention owing to the fact that the body has an increase in toxins to store. Especially if the liver or know Denys are fatigues. Increased water means higher blood pressure. It isn't enough to just take sodium bicarbonate supplement. One has to reduce fat intake to less than 10% of the their overall caloric intake for permanent benefits overall.


Che'07ch
3 years ago
Has anyone used this for Skin cancer, Squamous cell. I would have full confidence for the success of this formula; in 1993 I used Blackstrap molasses for uterine [internal and external fibroid tumors] along with the Vitex [ Agnes Castus Chase Fruit Tree Berry] Herb. The Blackstrap Molasses is rich in 'B' vitamins and feeds the walls of membranous tissue to the point where tumorous tissue cannot continue to thrive there. Seemed to work beautifully. It took several months with notable positive changes early on and when every symptom appeared to be gone. I stayed with Vitex and the Chinese formula for women that I had added and quickly discovered that there was more healing to be had. Then it was permanently accomplished. I didn't have to have the surgery that the doctor insisted I would not survive without... so I don't doubt, at all, that this formula works. I'm just not certain of it working to the outside of my skin. I have a couple of ideas and  I know that there is definitely something out there for me, I refuse any cutting or chemo; my MD is certain I will die and I am certain that I won't!! Lol, bless y'all and thank you for sharing so openly. I've been online all afternoon and evening looking a Dr. Coldwell and several others who are confident and courageous in what they know to correct. I am not done yet - going to watch a few more videos, I feel as though I've come home. 


War.is.a. Racket
3 years ago
hello i was diagnosed about 7 months ago with an oral cancer.  They cut out a small bump in lip and it came back as cancer so they wanted to go cut more out right away and if they did not get it all they offered radiation. I said no thanks and started lots of supplements, cannabis oil, some diet change, lots of fresh juiced fruits and vegetables.  Essiac tea, I recently started doing coffee enemas,  I think that is a real key to health.  It is strange at first but after about the first 6 or 7 times i started to enjoy it.  I try to do at least one a day.  Gerson therapy is all about several a day.
    I am thinking of adding baking soda and molasses daily.  You can not trust a for profit industry like the cancer industry.  Good luck,  peace


ajyaluna
3 years ago
check information on caster oil for skin cancer... and iodine tincture.... could you please explain how you used it for utirine cancer


Mother Nature
7 months ago
Just curious if you have an update to your status?


Dan Guzman
2 years ago
You have to be forward thinking, don't stop in belief you have the one magic bullet. As the great sear Edgar Cayce said, the tools you use are not as important as the path of self discovery it takes you on. By being true to your self & treading a Path for healing recovery a tapastry appears & will cacoon you in relaxed faith & worth. Breaking false beliefs & fears that have manifested in the man/woman. Laughing & singing constantly does the spirit good then the body. Gaze into your eyes in mirror declare you love & value your self, health & longevity. Thank every organ every day for being in perfect health & it will be so..borax


Michelle Spiritual
1 month ago
Dan Guzman - thanks for bringing up Edgar. Most people have no clue who he is. He taught me all about osteopathy & I learned that candida wasn't even a THING back then.

Almost ALL illnesses are due to the toxins they force us to ingest in the air, water, earth, food.

A wonderful man. It's a shame he left us so soon.


Ben G
10 months ago
I was doing it before bed and found that the most noticeable effect


Cootabux
2 years ago
S7,
Hello and thank you for making this video.
What you suggest makes very good sense. I was also surprised and pleased to hear that "medicine uses the Molasses with their traqditional chemical tretments for he same reason you explained as how it works with B.Soda.
What i'd like you ask you is this, and I've yet to hear anyone talk about dosages per day.
I have Emphysema and suspect that I may have cancer just starting in my lunkgs, although, a couple years ago I had a chest X-Ray and it was totally negative. So what I'm trying to say is, I'd like to put myself on a maintenance protocall of B Soda and Mol., just as a precaution. Could you suggest a dosage and mixture regimine that I could use as a maintenance protocal?
I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
P.S.
Oh, I think you said 3 to 6 parts Molasses to 1 part B Soda? So I could use 1 teaspoon Baking Soda with 3 teaspoons of Molasses...would that be approx. the dosage you're talking about?
Thanks.


Classic Cartoons
4 months ago
Very interesting info in this video. It might help some people.


edwina328
3 years ago
hydrogen peroxide can only be food grade and it does work wonders.


Jennie Bodre
2 years ago
Food grade. I want to help my mom get better. Where can I get Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and how much can I use with the other ingredients. Thanks


edwina328
2 years ago
Get the book, the one minute cure.


edwina328
2 years ago
The Garden of Eden is one source to get Food Grade. Amazon sells it too. Please learn about it. It works miracles but keep out of reach of children.


Bleek Cartier
2 years ago
Interesting


MrGijimbo
2 years ago
+edwina328  What do you use it for...........I always thought the body needed ANTI-oxidents


Touma N.
1 year ago
has anyone cured a cancer using this protocol ? and how long did it take ? plzz someone reply cuz I'm working on a very important project


lori anderson
3 years ago
Thank you for your video.  I saw yours while watching another one on same subject. I also read all the comments.  It amazes me no matter how many times you say it is baking powder that has aluminum not baking soda, people seem to read right past that.  I found this article on the subject.  Thought i would post.  http://www.crunchybetty.com/the-great-baking-soda-anti-hoax.   I have multiple thyroid nodules, two of which are over 1 cm and one which is suspicious of cancer.  I have refused to have my thyroid removed and am doing everything naturally that I can.  I have changed my diet and gone, for the most part (I am human after all) to a high raw, plant based diet and I juice everyday.  I plan on starting this protocol tonight!!!  Thank you for the information on the best time to take it.  That helps!!!


riling
10 months ago
Baking soda with glucose in muscle will cancel out lactic acid and you can train way longer and than normally would.



PeterbestIq Lockbart
3 weeks ago
riling . Wow - that sounds really good 😱


themicmac88
3 years ago
Hi Lori, thanks for sharing your comments. Yes I have a 1.4 nodule in my thyroid glands and the original biopsy results came back indeterminate on cancer, so I went to a specialist and she said it was 25% chance it could be cancer or can become cancer and she did a DNA biopsy and that test results was destroyed by to much blood. I'm trying this biopsy 1 more time and to see if i have cancer or not. I found that baking soda with sugar kills cancer as cancer can't survive a alkaline body and I'm researching apricot seeds,hemp oil and guyabano also kills cancer cells! If you know anything about what a mention please share. Best of luck and hope you don't have cancer.


themicmac88
2 years ago
Great. i had half of my thyroid Glands taking out, the side with the tumor and the tumor result came back as non cancer. Strange i had a biopsy and it came back 40% cancer do to abnormal cell growth in the tumor. so my friend told me about Guyabano fruits and the leaves. Guyabano is 10,000 times stronger than chemo. so i took 3 cups of Guyabano Tea a day for 5 days a week for 40 days and when i had my surgery on October 1st and they they sent out the tumor for testing and it came back with no abnormal cells and everything was normal. i'm wondering if the Guyabano tea killed the abnormal cells, SOMETHING HAPPENED? I truly believe  it was Guyabano tea that saved me.Thank you for asking. :-)

George Louis
3 years ago
Are you kidding me? Doctors feed their patients radioactive waste just to get a better image of Cancer!?

syyenergy7
3 years ago
Yep. 'Tis a fact.  It could be one for Ripleys Believe it or Not.  :)

George Louis
3 years ago
+syyenergy7
I can't believe it!!!

Ahmad Riyat
3 years ago
No kidding,It's very simple to answer,Do you have any idea how many millions of medical workers making living on Cancer treatments? That's why they do Cemo and Radio couse Billions involved,Baking soda&Aprict seeds are the cure for it, and I have been using apricot seeds for the past 3 years and I,m getting better.


LaughsatVideos
2 years ago
I drink baking soda daily, with warm water, and no longer suffer lupus, and I use real honey from the bee farm.. I started off slowly half teaspoon glass of warm water teaspoon of honey, three times a day... morning noon and night to keep my pH pretty alkaline through out the day... and cancer sucks up sugar first so the baking soda kinda piggy backs its way to the candida overgrowth that causes cancer and all disease


Emmuel Emmuel
1 year ago
+LaughsatVideos  is baking soda really can stop the growth of cancer?  Is it work for you, do you feel heart attack? Because too much consumption and cause high blood pressure and heart problem,  If you feel good I also start this protocol with small amount


LaughsatVideos
1 year ago
No the heart needs minerals but from a natural source like baking soda, himalayan salt, sea salt and never ever table salt its a processed toxic salt thats in processed foods so make your foods bake them dont eat processed foods thats full of toxins that cause heart attacks... watch David wolf on youtube explain calcification of arteries...


Jeanine Alredge
1 month ago
LaughsatVideos 
Thank you for helping people recover☺


Death_Dealer
3 weeks ago
Can you use tap water?


Bruce Nelkin LMT
2 years ago
But, don't use the Arm & Hammer baking soda, Do get the aluminum free kind at a health food store for the extra 10 cents just to be sure.

Take a teaspoon in water with real maple syrup, (NOT High Fructose Corn Poison) 3 times per day.  Your body will circulate the O2 bomb throughout the day regardless of exercise.  But also true, the body re-builds itself at night while you sleep.


syyenergy7
2 years ago
+Bruce Nelkin LMT Arm & Hammer baking soda, is aluminum free.  Baking POWDER  has the aluminum.


Phil Jansen
1 year ago
Thank you very much for the tip! God bless!


Mîchelle Mooney
1 year ago
Thank you , I appreciate this video so much!   I have been taking only baking soda.  Thank you for the molasses and taking at bedtime tip!    Have a great day!


Ascending Libra
3 years ago
This and switch to a healthy plant based diet. I believe a large reason why so many people get cancer in the first place is from eating so unhealthy.


Mairead Hart
3 years ago
an alkaline system prevents disease and if everyone practiced this it would put the medical profession out of business. you can keep alkaline by lots of green veg. but the easy way is baking soda and molasses.


Perfect Circles
3 years ago
 I have started using some of the baking soda, it is going well. By the way, can I also ask; what are your thoughts about the fact that when we drink alkaline water, it may actually neutralize the acid in the stomach and make it harder for the stomach to digest food? Could that be an issue?

Also, when people drink Coca Cola etc, their bodies and bones secrete a lot of stored minerals and alkalinity to try to balance the bodies PH levels again. So when a person urinates, they urinate some of the minerals and alkalinity from the bones which have stored those minerals? Which is why people get weaker bones and their teeth go bad from drinking sugar etc?

So if I am drinking alkaline water, could it be that when I urinate to test my PH, the urine will be alkaline because the body is trying to balance the PH again so it is pushing the alkaline out of the body?


VirgoRose Street of Dreams
1 year ago
can I use lemon juice instead of honey or molasses

three times a day or more that

No comments: