Tuesday, September 6, 2011

STUPENDOUS RESULTS #4

This letter is from someone who is daily seeing sick people and curing them with water. His story is interesting. Feel free and use your liberty to share his story with your friend or friends. Have a healthy wealth day.

The Center for Functional Nutrition
514 Amherst Road, South Hadley, MA 01075
413-536-0275
www.healthequest.com
maramor1@earthlink.net
Ryssell Mariani, M.A., Director of Client Education Services

To: F.Batmanghelidj, M.D.
Date:September 21, 2004

Dear Dr.B,

This is a letter that is long overdue!

Since 1973, when I was incorrectly diagnosed with colon cancer and then ineffectively treated for ulcerative colitis, I have been on a quest to discover the fundamental connections between our nutritional choices and our health . Scientific studies, though often helpful, should never be a replacement for our own direct personal experiences. Thank you for encouraging people to take more responsibility for our health and well-being by taking actions that truly nourish us best.

In my own experience, I was shocked to discover how little I understood about the cause and effect relationships between states of chronic unintentional dehydration and disease. Even in my natural healing classes I had been advised to eat when you're hungry and drink when you're thirsty. I had been taught that there was enough water content in the cooked whole grains, steamed vegetables and fresh fruits that I was eating and that extra water was rarely necessary. I was taught that drinking water would dilute and render ineffective the digestive juices. i was taught that drinking water would weaken the kidneys. How incorrect all that advice turned out to be! Although I had always made a point of drinking only fresh spring-water or purified tap water, there were many-years of my life that I rarely drank more than one or two glasses of water per day. For most of the past thirty years, I have weighed an average of two hundred pounds. So you can see that my daily water intake had been woefully inadequate for a very long time.

My bady was constantly crying out to me for water and salt, but I did not know how to interpret these messages. irritable bowel, chronic fatigue, dry skin, days of acute anxiety, weeks of constant depression, periodic kidney stones ; were all signals of thirst and chronic dehydration that I missed for many, many years. More importantly, because of my own ignorance of the role of proper daily hydration and health, I was unable to pass this vital information on to others. Fortunately, all of that changed about seven years ago. (1997)

In the middle of one of the worst episodes of acute anxiety and constant depression in my life, someone handed me your first book: "Your Body's Many Cries for Water". After reading chapter 5 on Stress and Depression, I had the thought : "Why haven't I ever read or heard anything about this before?" Your explanations all made perfect sense. A few days later I phoned your office and spoke to you in person. You simply advised me to begin measuring the inflow of water and the outflow of urine, and to consume half my body weight in ounces of water with salt, daily. Thus began one of the most helpful and important learning experiences of my life.

Following your sage advice, it took a mere twenty-one days for my body to rid itself of the state of anxiety and depression that I had been suffering from for almost two months.

Remember, that I had been suffering from periodic ( and medically unexplainable) bouts of anxiety and depression for over twenty years.In the previous three years, I had also started to experience the excruciating pain of kidney stones, which came upon me like clockwork, in the late summers of 1994. 1995 and 1996.

Since first learning about the WaterCure in March, 1997, I have not had one relapse of anxiety or depression. I have not had another kidney stone attack either. I know with absolute confidence and certainty that both of these medically unexplainable conditions had their origin in my state of chronic unintentional dehydration. As the weeks and months and years roll by, the benefits of proper daily hydration continue to manifest.

Clearly there exists no more powerful medicine on earth than simple water and salt! Clearly, the easiest thing each one of us can do every single day to ensure the highest quality of health inside our own bodies, is to maintain proper hydration levels within the cells, organs and systems, by drinking the correct amounts of water with salt. In the hierarchy of effective health solutions, nothing is more important than water with salt. The WaterCure is health solution number one!

I have tried many natural, alternative and holistic health habits for over thirty years now, and all of them have worked to one degrees or another. Water with salt is the thing that ties them all together. When the body is properly hydrated on a daily basis, every other complementary health practice is enhanced and made more effective. For many people this habit of water with salt is the missing piece of the puzzle in their long search for effective health solutions. In my work with clients in my nutrition counseling practice, it is the very first thing I teach them. Please let your readers know that they are welcome to contact me by phone or e-mail at any time. I am committed to helping you get the word out about proper daily hydration. The WaterCure is not only vital; it's transformational.

Thank you for your pioneering work in educating the world about the role of proper daily hydration and health. Ignorance truly is the cause of all human suffering. And education, of the kind you continue to provide us all, is the very best medicine we have.

Sincerely,
Russell Mariani



No comments: