Thursday, April 19, 2018

Free Solfeggio tones


Solfeggio Frequency 174 Hz



Give your body a sense of security, safety and love. Encourage your cells to to do their best. According to some sources, this tone tends to reduce pain energetically.
Solfeggio Frequency 285 Hz


Influence energy fields and send a message to your body to restructure itself. 285 Hz frequency is being said to leave your body rejuvenated and energized.
Solfeggio Frequency 396 Hz


Releases from guilt and fear. Guilt often represent one of the basic obstacles to realization. 396Hz liberates the energy and enables achievement of goals in the most direct way.
Solfeggio Frequency 417 Hz


Produces energy to bring about change. 417Hz clears destructive influences of past events and puts you in touch with an inexhaustible source of energy that allows you to change your life.
Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz


Brings transformation and miracles into your life. 528Hz frequency activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.
Solfeggio Frequency 639 Hz


Dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. When talking about cellular processes, 639 Hz frequency can encourage the cell to communicate with its environment.
Solfeggio Frequency 741 Hz


Leads you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life. The intent behind the 741Hz frequency is to solve and cleanse.
Solfeggio Frequency 852 Hz


Linked to ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people, places and things. 852Hz raises awareness and lets you return to spiritual order.
Solfeggio Frequency 963 Hz


The frequency of 963 Hz is connected with the Light, and enables direct experience. Re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world.

Purely as a precaution, we do not recommend using the tones while driving or operating machinery.
 
Listen at low to moderate volume level. Headphones are not required.


Questions & Answers

I suffer from/need help with_____. Will the frequencies help me?
 
Please understand that I cannot provide medical or psychological advice. My audio is multifunctional and may be able to help you, but it’s not a “miracle cure”. Please DO NOT replace your prescribed medication or any other form of treatment without first consulting your physician. If you decide to try out the frequencies, please contact your medical professional and ask about sound therapy.

Does it work immediately?
 
Although the changes begin to take place in the first session, they may be subtle and increasingly noticeable over the following weeks. Generally speaking, you should experience the healing benefits after a period of 4-6 weeks of daily listening. However, the truth is that you can notice the healing effects in your own time frame as you would with any form of regular exercise. Consistency and regular use is a must if you want permanent change results.
What are your recommendations on listening to the Solfeggio tones? Different websites suggest different things.
I recommend to not limit yourself on how to use the music. The only advice I would give is to listen to the frequencies daily for a period of at least 4 weeks. Of course, you can notice the changes after one day or even after 15 minutes of listening. Just find your own rhythm, listen with the intention and stay natural.

Is louder better when listening to your music?
 
No. My audio is designed to be most effective at comfortable to low volume levels. However, I recommend that you experiment with volumes to find whatever works best for you.

Do I have to use headphones? If so, what kind?
 
Headphones are required to gain the additional benefits of the brainwave entrainment embedded into the music. They can also give you more focus, bringing external noise down to a minimum. I personally prefer headphones over speakers. What kind? My music will work fine on most medium quality headphones and ear buds. I personally love and use these.

Do you know which frequency corresponds with which chakra in the body?
 
I know from experience that healing frequencies affect the body as a whole. For example, many will use 396 Hz to clear the root chakra. The truth is that the 396 Hz will clear all chakras as will each of the tones. I don’t discredit any of those who assign a frequency to a specific chakra. I just feel that we don’t need to limit our beliefs about the frequencies.

When is the best time to listen to these tones?
 
It’s up to you. Really. Just one advice – it is generally better to set a specific time of day or night so your audio sessions become more routine. I listen to the healing frequencies right after waking up, during the day and just before falling asleep. But rather than following my strategy, I encourage you to experiment and do whatever works best for you.

What happens if I don’t listen regularly?
 
Although it is best to follow my advice for daily listening, there will be times when you are not able to do so. This is ok – you will still gain the benefits any time you listen, but permanent healing effects come with regular use.

What kind of duration would you suggest with each listening, for best results?
 
There is no limitation on how much you can listen to the pure frequencies. However, in the very early stages some people can feel “overloaded” if they listen to more than 60 minutes at once. If you are listening to my music then I would suggest to limit the sessions to 2-4 hours per day. It’s because the music is enhanced with brainwave entrainment and your brain may feel a bit overloaded when exposed too long for the beats.

How long do I need to listen to the frequencies in order to maintain the positive effects?
 
The longer you continue to listen, the more permanent the changes and improvements. Of course, if you are happy with your results and do not feel a need for more extended listening, you can simply stop. You can always begin listening again anytime as needed. However, regularly playing helps to keep your body in harmony and balance.

Who should not listen to your music?
 
Do not listen to these sounds while operating machinery, potentially dangerous equipment, performing potentially hazardous activities or driving. People with epilepsy should contact their medical practitioners if they wish to use the frequencies.

Which tone(s) could have a potential risk to trigger an epileptic into seizure?
 
There’s no simple answer. As you know, those who suffer from epilepsy can have the condition triggered by many different things. Pulses of sound might be one of them. That is why I advise people with epilepsy or other potentially pulse sensitive conditions to contact a medical practitioner for professional advice before using my music.

Are there any side effects of using the frequencies?
 
The side effects are nearly all positive. However, some people may feel uncomfortable while listening to the music for the very first time. It is because the healing frequencies are different tone wise compared to the modern scale. Therefore, your brain can have an extra audio mind aerobics type workout, much like lifting weights in a gym for muscle growth. If you do feel uncomfortable, simply listen at low to barely audible levels, for shorter duration or less frequently until the negative feelings subside. In the very unlikely event that you experience intense or prolonged physical or mental discomfort, please discontinue use or see a medical professional.

Can your music heal brain injury (no matter how minor)?
 
This is impossible for me to answer, as I don’t have any experience with healing brain damage. Our music exercises and relaxes the brain, which has many benefits but we do not claim that it can heal brain injuries.

I’m pregnant. Is it suitable for me to listen to these harmonics before the birth of my babie?
 
My music is unlikely to cause any problems – in fact, your baby will probably enjoy the soothing audio sessions as much as you do. However, purely as a precaution, I recommend you consult with a physician before listening to any of my audios.

Is there a “dummy” book you could recommend for a beginner trying to understand more about this topic?
 
Such a book doesn’t exist (yet) but I would start with “Fork in the Road” by David Hulse. You can also read this post for more recommendations.

Can I listen to these songs using iTunes?
 
Sure. Click here for detailed instructions on how to do that.
Will I lose any quality if I get your audio downloads and transfer them to a CD?
 
The quality will not change. You can burn the downloaded tracks on a CD and still get all the benefits.

Are you aware of any free software I can download to play and save frequencies?
 
You can use NCH Tone Generator. It’s free for non-commercial use. However, instead of using software, I would recommend that you download my free 35-minute set of the healing tones. They’ve been recorded with great care using high quality tuning forks.

What is the significance of 33 Hz? Is it, as some say, linked to Christ Consciousness?
 
I don’t have any experience with the 33 Hz frequency. I only read that Jesus was crucified at the age of 33, but the exact age is not known for sure.

I’m deaf. Will the frequencies work for me?
 
I believe you can feel the vibrations of the frequencies with the whole body. You could experiment using higher volume settings to help compensate for hearing loss. The frequencies may even work for you through bone conduction (see the story of JoreJj for details).

I have been told that I should not be listening to these tones, as I should trust Jesus for healing. I don’t want to go against the word of God, but I did feel all tingly when listening to the 528 Hz. What should I do?
 
The Bible states: “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.” Through the medium of sound, God spoke and the worlds were made. For every Christian this should be the ultimate basis for the importance of the healing frequencies.

My friend said that the Freemasons and Illuminati use these tones in their satanic rituals. Do you know if this is true or not?
 
The healing frequencies were used in spiritual blessings, not satanic rituals. Freemasons and Illuminati, as far as I know, have rituals about being loyal to the organization and each other, rather than satanic rituals. I have not heard of them using my music. I can imagine that some people try to make bad things using the tones, but what they do is a waste of time. The nature of the healing frequencies is to bring harmony into our existence and align our individual rhythms with the perfect sound of the Universe.

Are your songs suitable for children?
 
I have found no research suggesting any detrimental effects on children – only benefits. However, I would recommend not using headphones for those under 10 years. Always ensure that you use a comfortable to low volume setting.
There are hundreds of free healing compositions on YouTube. Are they effective?
 
YouTube is great for educational videos about the frequencies, but I don’t recommend it as a tool for making long-lasting results. Why? Because of YouTube audio compression, it causes a loss of harmonics.

Do I have to meditate to your music? Is there a proper sitting/laying down position?
 
You don’t have to meditate in the traditional sense of sitting cross-legged. Just find a comfortable place where you can sit or lie down. Keep the volume soft and let the music fill your body and mind. I also recommend exposing yourself to the healing frequencies during normal daily activities, for example, you can play the music softly on the CD player in the living room and read a book at the same time.
Can I listen to the music during sleep?
 
Yes. Most benefits will occur as your body and brain are still receiving the stimuli. For the best experience, I would recommend using the Sleep Phones.

Does your music incorporate subliminal messages?
No. My songs don’t incorporate subliminal messages. I utilize various technologies including binaural beats and isochronic tones, but I never use any form of subliminal manipulation.

I want to meditate deeply. What frequencies do you recommend?
 
Any of the frequencies can be used for meditative states. Although my songs are not “instant meditation” audio products, they can be an excellent way to access and enter into the state of deep meditation. I would recommend treating my music as a training tool, rather than a replacement for meditation. After all, Zen monks don’t need any music or headphones to enter into deep meditation.
Why do you incorporate more than the six Solfeggio frequencies?
 
The additional Solfeggio frequencies (174 Hz, 258 Hz, and 963 Hz) were rediscovered later during the research. They are also based on sacred geometry as well as the 6 main tones. Even if the 3 additional tones need more experimentation, they have their own unique benefits. That’s why I use them.

Is it possible to buy a set of Solfeggio tuning forks?
 
I don’t sell the forks but I personally love and use this set of 9 Solfeggio forks. I also recommend to STAY AWAY from low-quality tuning forks manufactured in India. One of my friends purchased an Ohm tuning fork from India and within a day, it had fallen apart!

It has been made very clear that high amplitude and/or unstable vibration would disrupt cell functioning. What’s your take on this disruptive force?
 
Unlike ultrasound, which can cause tissue damage if performed incorrectly, my music employs specific overlays of the healing frequencies, all within the audible range, and poses no such risk. The frequencies are safe to use and they do not disrupt biological structures.

Do any of these frequencies work with plants, and if so, which ones do you recommend?
 
I’m aware that each plant has its own unique frequency, but I haven’t utilized my songs in the garden yet. However, I believe that the music will have only positive effects on your flowers, vegetables and fruits.

I purchased your audio meditations, but I don’t see any effects. I want to return the items and receive a refund. Is it possible?
 
I offer a money back guarantee on all products for 90 days from the purchase date. If you are not satisfied with the product, you may return it and I will give you a full refund.

I notice that my ears hurt quite a bit when listening. Is this common?
 
It is very rare and may be caused by listening to the music at high volume levels. I would recommend to adjust the volume to a barely audible level and use speakers instead of headphones. You may also need to contact your physician if the problem persists.

While many of the frequencies I listened to affect me in a positive manner, some are kind of irritating, but only for a second or two – any info on that?
 
I would say that it is a part of the re-tuning process. The frequencies are tonally different to our modern music and may sometimes cause an uncomfortable feeling. This may also be a signal that the specific frequencies are “pushing” your body to re-pattern itself.

Do you have just pure tones?
 
Yes, you can download 35 minutes of raw tones for free. The frequencies have been recorded with high-quality tuning forks and are more comfortable for listening than tones generated by any software.

I have been using Holosync for several years. How is your system different from theirs?
 
I use various audio technologies, like composing in the full ancient Solfeggio scale, 432 Hz tuning, and utilizing brainwave entrainment (binaural beats, isochronic tones).
Solfeggio frequencies are a scam invented by Len Horowitz. Why do you promote something that will do no good?
It’s not a scam. Solfeggio frequencies need more scientific credibility, but many people from all over the world report healing and therapeutic responses to Solfeggio music. Also, as far as I know, Leonard Horowitz is not a fraudster, but a Harvard graduate, a leading expert in public health, a best-selling author and a critic of the pharmaceutical cartel. His work makes a positive difference in peoples’ lives. I utilize Solfeggio music and other audio technologies because I like to keep an open mind, as there is much to learn about the healing power of sound.

Do you run public workshops for those who want to learn more? Can we meet?
 
I’m sorry, but I do not run any workshops. At the moment, I prefer to focus on improving Attuned Vibrations and helping as many people as I can with my audio meditations.
Why is composing in Solfeggio frequencies so difficult? It seems that most audio editing programs can generate tones at a set frequency.
 
Rather than simply generating the tones, I tune each note SEPARATELY. This way you get the full Solfeggio scale and the most precise tuning. I also use high-quality tuning forks and various musical instruments (like crystal singing bowls and desk chimes) which are perfectly tuned to the healing frequencies.

I am confused because there seems to be a competing scale to this Solfeggio one, namely the 432 Hz scale. What is your take on the differences?
 
I would not call the 432 Hz scale a competing scale. I know that both Solfeggio and 432 have supporters and enemies, but my experience is different. Solfeggio frequencies and the 432 Hz frequency are both musical parts of the same Celestial Melody. I have personally experienced many positive changes by listening to Solfeggio and 432 Hz music. That is why I strongly recommend to experiment with both types of music. Instead of building walls and trying to discredit someone’s work, let’s join our forces to make more discoveries in the world of healing frequencies.

No comments: