Thursday, April 19, 2018

How To Use Solfeggio Frequencies

How To Use Solfeggio Frequencies

There are many websites and audio companies which provide different information on how to use the ancient Solfeggio music. My experience reveals that the less you do the more healing benefits you gain. Ancients didn’t need our modern manuals to benefit from the beauty and bliss of the Solfeggio music.

Follow your intuition and ease your mind
That is why I recommend applying just a few useful tips rather than making the process complicated. Remember: don’t limit yourself on how to use music.
Use these simple suggestions as a starting point, listen to your body and create your own unique method of how to use Solfeggio frequencies.

1 You don’t need to listen to Solfeggio tones in any particular order. After all, Gregorian monks sung all the tones in harmony, not one after another. That is why all my audio meditations do not only focus on one specific frequency but also contain a harmonic mixture of the other Solfeggio tones.

2 Headphones are not required but they can help you increase the stimulation and focus. I recommend using a good quality stereo headphones (like these) or speakers. Play the music at soft to low volume levels.

3 Listen for at least 3 times per week for a period of 4-6 weeks. For maximum effects, I recommend daily listening. Of course, it doesn’t mean that you need to listen 24/7. Just find your own comfortable pace and don’t try to fit in too much at once. I recommend scheduling a time for you to listen (e.g. morning, afternoon, evening).

4 Find a quiet and comfortable place where you can sit or lie down. There’s no special “Solfeggio position”, you can keep your eyes closed or open. You can even play the frequencies in the background during your normal daily activities (except potential dangerous activities like driving etc.).
 
5 While listening you don’t need to use any special affirmations. Just let the freeing waves of Solfeggio music wash over your mind, body and spirit. Allow your mind to be open and awaken to the power of these healing tones. Dive into soothing sounds of the Solfeggio Scale and then return your attention to the place around you.
 
Testimonials:-
 

What others say about the healing music

Do healing frequencies work? What are the benefits of listening to Solfeggio, 528 and 432 Hz meditations? Those who have tried say:
I have been enjoying the sound bytes I have from you, I often listen to them during my Yoga practice, and find them very helpful. They are powerful and I can either feel transformational things happening or they are soothing and comforting, depending on which one I use.
Thank you so much, I will stay tuned!
Candy Spender

A few years ago I found your site and I got every audio you had available. Today I see you have some new titles and I ordered every single one I did not yet have. Why? Because over the past few years since I found your site for some reason your music is what I love and listen to far more than any other music. More importantly during those years since I found your site I have entirely changed my music library.
I now ONLY listen to healing beneficial music and audios. Although there was conscious choice involved in making the changes to my music library, I also know for sure that at a deeper level than my conscious mind shifts and changes of awareness were inspired by listening to your music that combined with other knowledge I had about sound and music and produced a radical change in my behavior.
It’s hard to put into words how profoundly grateful I am to have found your site and the music you have and the way you write about it on the site has also been very helpful. Peace. Love. Joy. Fun. @JoreJjZ JoreJj Z. Elprehzleinn
Personal Development Consultant, Elprehzleinn
I am a Vibrational Intuitive Medium and I use these frequencies . They have been very helpful to clear my channels and I recommend them to my clients. Helpful, healthy and healing! Thank you!
Melissa Boyd

I have been using the frequencies and I have experienced some headaches, so I sparingly use it when it is absolutely needed. I will say something happened one night while I was laying down listening to the frequencies. It was like a projector of past experiences and people I have ever interacted with flashed before my eyes. (this has happened before but not at that pace) It was like my inner being, my core opened up and I cried so hard that night I mean hard.. Now I have always been a very reflective person, I am all about self awareness, open to learn alot about myself and continue to shed that which doesn’t work for me anymore to establish balance in my life. I will say that the frequencies are very useful to me when I am not choosing to connect with anyone’s issues and want to block out unwanted subconsciousness energy. I meditate, I also do yoga and have been a practitioner for some years now adding the frequencies to my space has been the added tool I needed to break through more crystallized energy. I have a desire to continue to work with balance in my life..focus, and excepting of my natural beautiful self. We are vibration, frequencies and we choose to disconnect,conditioned to disconnect from our core, higher self. I don’t believe in a believe system. I’m all about the knowing and what I don’t know (the unknown) I explore. That is the only way we can ever see our God selves and embrace that, we have separated from nature, nature us nature without anyone permission,procreates,reincarnates, recycles itself, we have lost that connection and my goal is maintain that hu in my spiritual self again. I really appreciate you sending these to me..I let me son listen to them and he truly enjoys the way his body mind and spirit feels afterwards.
Desla Epison

I am most pleased to have come across `Attuned Vibrations´ site ! I first learnt about 432Hz tuning in 2008 when I started playing a couple of wooden recorders (a pentatonic one and a diatonic one) tuned at 432Hz at home and then at church in a moment called `Prayer in Chords´. Indeed, our Heavenly Father knew exactly what He was doing when decided to tune the whole Universe at 432Hz. Having had the gift of not only listening to but also playing these wind musical instruments in tune with the Cosmos has helped me to relax and breathe in and out more freely and lightly. Playing at church in this very special moment of `Prayer in Chords´ when people come in just to pray and listen to the music has been a mysterious healing moment. Some people have already told me that they could finally experience their prayers breaking the ceiling and reaching up to God. How I wish our whole musical world were tuned at 432Hz !
Marcia Contador

I’m working as a sound therapist in Germany. Since 20 years I was working with 432Hz, but now I’m so much touched by the Love frequency 528Hz. It has really a strong and harmonizing effect on me. I tuned my soundmassagetable on 132Hz and it brings really harmony and love. First I was thinking solfeggio frequencies is only esoteric nonsens, but by making my own experiences, I could feel the power of 528Hz in my heart.
Thomas Meisenheimer

I began to meditate daily last year and found the Solfeggios as media with which to utilize. I felt I was launching from my physical experience and literally felt my body, on a biophysiological lavel, responding to the tone. I purchased a few tracks and introduced them to a meditation group I lead on Sundays at Journeys prior to our service. The group shared similar experiences with the tones and we have been utilizing them ever since. As a composer, and realizing that there was not much material available insofar as meditative pieces in the Solfeggio tones, I began to compose my own. Hence, the birth of the Solfeggio Shaman, a Registered Trademark and pseudonym for the recording artist of Solfeggio music. Many of the compositions are available on the Shaman’s Channel at YouTube, as well as my songwriter website (below). Some of these comositions have been published and/or signed at music libraries such as Jingle Punks, Music Supervisor and AudioSparxx. So, yes, discovering the Solfeggios has been a wonderful and much appreciated blessing in my journey.
Dean Caputo

I almost went into a state of shock when I heard that I had won a set of Sofeggio tuning forks from AttunedVibrations.com. Never did I expect to would win. I actually knew very little about how to use them and quickly went on line to learn some techniques. With just a little amount of knowledge I started asking friends if they had any pains. I didn’t know what to expect at first but as positive results started occurring on a regular basis I developed more confidence. The vibrations were helping with a variety of inflammatory, muscle and pain problems. I have a great amount of faith and believe that these tones were created for healing. The types of “hurts” that received relief varied. Here is a short list: arthritis in hips and shoulders, frozen arthritic toe, stiff neck, loss of strength in hand, spider bite infection, post fracture pain, post surgery pain etc. There have been so many now that I have difficulty remembering them all. The musical arrangements too have been successful in aiding my sleep patterns as well as in calming down agitated children. I love helping people and am so greatful that I was the receiver of this gift. Now I can help others.
Patricia from Florida

Hi, I just listened to your online samples and I felt the vibrations emanating throughout my whole body, like a wave of purifying liquid washing over me. Cool. I need this. Thank you! Lars Christensen

This is just a bit of my recent experience over the last couple of days…as I said, it makes such a difference to my and my family’s well-being already. I am involuntarily “exposing” my 4 months as well as my 4 year old/young children to it despite various cautionary notes I have come across! Baby really seems to enjoy the ones in 528 Hz, he’s not so keen on some others, so I don’t play them out loud when he’s around as I am a bit worried (I’d be very interested in your opinion as to why is it not recommended for kids under 10? maybe they naturally vibrate at a higher rate than us adults?) but really I guess I should have the faith and understanding to decide these things with the best intent for myself, having studied and applied homoeopathy for over 9 years …which is essentially a vibrational medicine system, too. Anyhow, wanted to share this: I downloaded Solfeggio audio and listened to it briefly before i went to the dentist and had some serious de-scaling and cleaning work done…I am absolutely terrified usually but this time felt calm, I refused to have any injections, kept the tones in mind/kept hearing the sounds in my mind and almost “enjoyed” the process, no pain, no bleeding whatsoever, my dentist was thoroughly confused! I tried to explain to her my experiment with the solfeggio scale/music, alas, she was too busy too pay attention… Sarah Kiener

I love Your music. It is has a very calming effect, which I can use very well in my very busy life. Please keep up the good work. P. from Switzerland

Hi, I am a highly discerning person by nature, so for years I discounted this type of frequency, energy, light healing stuff as a bunch of fluff. Finally I just opened up to it and actually tried listening to Solfeggio frequencies as a part of my practice. THIS IS AMAZING!! I am now promoting this to anyone who shows interest as a way to help release layers and come into a deeply relaxed state. I feel that it is one of the best purchases that I have ever made. Thank you to all of you setting your intention and destiny toward the Divine. Shane Morilon

I am enjoying the frequencies. I cannot say I had some big miraculous healing, I didn’t need any. However, I have noticed that peace seems to flow from me. I am not such an aggressive driver and don’t get upset when other’s cut me off or drive badly around me. I feel lighter and the proverb ‘When the student is ready, the teacher comes’ is holding true, so many connections are happening about things I want to learn or just curious about. And I set up my computer to play them all night and my dog is just – mellow. Life is good and interesting. That’s all. Stephanie McKenzie

“We love Solfeggio music, we have the free snippets provided on your website switched to on auto-repeat and we open the windows to share the sounds with the farm animals.Our small dog is utterly lulled into dreamland by the music, we have had to boot her out of the room for food and water, better still we now leave a waterbowl near her resting area. Looking forward to hearing the full version of the sounds. Mel and Margie

Thank you so much for the information. Very educational for me. The experience of listening to solfeggio music is intensely peaceful. Melly Banagale

Solfeggio Tuning Forks

The forks are designed to replicate the original Solfeggio frequencies. With your own set of forks you can tune up and energize your body and surroundings. You can also become a sound therapist and help other people enhance and balance their energy levels.

Solfeggio tuning forks will open your energy channels
Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments, but as the forks generate very strong vibrations they were adopted by healers, massage therapists, chiropractors, yoga practitioners etc. There are two types of tuning forks: weighted and unweighted.

The weighted forks focus more on specific physical issues. The unweighted set is used around the body and by the ears. They balance your nervous system, improve energy flow and promote spiritual awareness. For a holistic healing process, use weighted and unweighted forks.

“Saturday I awoke with horrible back spasms. I made a chiropractor appointment for the following day but that evening I asked my husband to use the forks on my muscles. Within 2 hours the spasms dissipated. That was after all day suffering and using Nsaids and ice and rest. Needless to say I cancelled the doctors appointment.” Patricia, Florida

How to use the Solfeggio tuning forks

There are many sound practitioners who promote their classes, information and blueprints on how to use the forks. However, I believe that the best method is to listen to your body. It’s really that simple. Instead of reading tons of materials, focus on the essence: tap the fork and listen.

I recommend finding a quiet and comfortable place to sit. To tap a fork, use a firm but soft surface and then place it about 4″ from your ear. You can bring the fork a little closer if you want. Concentrate on the tone until it completely fades. Then tap again and place the fork by your other ear.

Repeat this simple process for each fork in your set. Listen to each fork every day or at least 3 times per week. I like to work with the forks in the morning, afternoon and just before sleep. However, it is up to you when to listen. Just find a quiet moment during the day and focus on the sound.

I assume that you will want to start with the first (lowest) fork in the set, but you can choose whatever fork you like. If you are a newbie, I recommend listening to each fork separately for a week or two just to become acquainted with the new sounds and open to each Solfeggio frequency.

Next you can try listening to the 1st and 2nd (2nd an 3rd, 3rd and 4th etc.) tuning fork in your set at the same time. Again, do this for 7-14 days (or less). Use your imagination and create other combinations. For example, you can listen to each tuning fork with each of the forks (e.g. 1st and 3rd fork, then 1st and 4th etc., 2nd and 3rd, 2nd and 4th etc.). Observe your body’s reactions and create more combinations.

You can even group your forks by numerology and listen to each other within the group. See the examples below:

  • 174, 471 & 741
  • 285, 528 & 852
    etc.
  • 174 & 471
  • 471 & 741
    etc.

Remember: there’s no right or wrong technique. Just use your intuition and experiment with various combinations.

How to get Solfeggio tuning forks

Paula Kavanagh with her Solfeggio tuning forks
You can find the forks in many healing centers and online stores. If I could give you one piece of advice on buying them, it would be simple: get only the top quality forks. Don’t be mislead by cheaper fork sets (made in India) that use materials of lesser quality. They will soon lose their properties.

Always check out the source of the tuning forks you buy. A small change in the ratios of the vibrations and you will not get all the benefits. If you are serious about your healing process then I would recommend getting this high quality set of 9 Solfeggio forks by Omnivos (no hockey puck included).

Solfeggio & 528Hz Harmonics

You get 100% Solfeggio music (we tune each musical note separately)

You get better brain stimulation (music is perfectly mixed with brainwave entrainment)

You get all Solfeggio benefits with the highest quality audio files (MP3 320)
“It was like my inner being, my core opened up…” Desla Epison, USA
“They are powerful, soothing and comforting…”
Candy Spender, Australia

Read more real-life stories and learn how Solfeggio harmonics can take you to the next level of your human evolution.
Resonare Fibris
Resonare Fibris
15:03
Tibetan bowls are tuned to 417Hz, the frequency for breaking up old emotional patterns, undoing situations and facilitating change. The audio is also rich in 528Hz and other frequencies. For the effects of 10Hz Alpha binaural beats at the phantom tone of 417Hz, please listen with stereo headphones.
Price: $2.75
Alpha Healing
Alpha Healing
12:17
This warm and dreamy meditation provides spiritual blessings and healing transformations. All 12 Solfeggio tones are perfectly mixed together to give you a heavenly experience. This track also has 8Hz Alpha binaural brainwave entrainment.
Price: $1.95
Queant Laxis
Queant Laxis
15:52
396 Hz frequency liberates your inner energy and has beneficial effects on feelings of guilt. All the instruments are tuned to 396 Hz, the liberating frequency. The sounds of nature and other audio effects are tuned to 417 Hz and 528 Hz. For the effects of 7.8Hz Theta beats, please use stereo headphones.
Price: $2.95
Liquid Water Harmony
Liquid Water Harmony
14:21
Give your body a deep sense of security and safety. The subtle mix of heavenly voices and sounds of water and glass, is tuned to 174 Hz & 741 Hz to support the healing process. The Theta binaural beats are tuned to the phantom tone of 174 Hz, at a rate of 6 Hz. Isochronic white noise is present to enhance the meditation.
Price: $2.25
Delta Famuli
Delta Famuli
11:10
FA / 639Hz enables creation of harmonious community and interpersonal relationships. This spacey meditation incorporates 3 Solfeggio frequencies: 639Hz , 396Hz, and 741Hz to enhance your communication, understanding, and tolerance. The Delta binaural beats are at the phantom tone of 639 Hz, at a rate of 4 Hz.
Price: $1.75
Divine Connection
Divine Connection
20:00
Connect yourself with the Light and all-embracing Spirit with this 963 Hz meditation. The morphing drone and ancient voices render a deep healing atmosphere to let you experience Oneness. The track is also rich in other Solfeggio tones: 396 Hz and 852 Hz. Please use stereo headphones for the effects of 2 Hz Delta brain entrainment.
Price: $3.75
Spiritual Awakening
Spiritual Awakening
13:14
LA / 852Hz is linked to your ability to see through the illusions of life. It also raises your spiritual awareness and lets you return to spiritual order. 852 Hz is nicely blended with 528 Hz frequency in this cosmic Theta meditation. This track contains isochronic tones at a rate of 5.5 Hz.
Price: $2.15
Eternal Love
Eternal Love
19:39
This meditation has the power of 528Hz, the Love Frequency. 528 Hz is linked with transformation and miracles. Use this track to activate your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose. There are also Alpha 8.5 Hz binaural beats and additional Solfeggio tones: 936 Hz and 285 Hz.
Price: $3.90
Flowing Energy Fields
Flowing Energy Fields
15:08
Rejuvenate and energize your body with this 285 Hz meditation. The frequency of 285 Hz is mixed with 852 Hz and 417 Hz to bring you in tune with your energetic self. For the maximum effects of Alpha SMR 12 Hz brain stimulation, please use stereo headphones.
Price: $2.75
Awakening Logos
Awakening Logos
19:46
741 Hz was believed to be associated with the power of self-expression. Another application of this audio meditation is solving problems of any nature by connection with Logos. This music has brainwave entrainment, in the Beta range of 13Hz.
Price: $3.75
Solfeggio Harmonics Deluxe Bundle
Solfeggio Harmonics Deluxe Bundle
Let yourself fully experience the harmony of the ancient Solfeggio scale and get more for less! You get all the audios for a lower price. Gain maximum results with this bundle pack and start your healing journey right now.
Price: 27,95
Price: $19.95
 

No comments: