Thursday, April 12, 2018

I Beat Cancer with Vitamin B17

I Know what Lowered my Ferritin!!!

I can't believe this. It finally came to me, and I DON'T KNOW WHY I didn't realize this to begin with! I was drinking ESSIAC TEA regularly and then slacked off (sigh) JUST BEFORE I got my ferritin test done at the end of November that showed a drop of 200 points! THIS is what lowered it! The reason I missed this is because I was drinking the Tea for my Thyroid and not seeing any results or feeling any differently. So that's all I was focused on. Because I was taking the IP6 and it claimed to lower ferritin, I just assumed that's what did it. Now I know the TRUTH!

I've been constantly PRAYING for God to help me to REMEMBER what in the world it was that I DID during that time. And it just now came to me .... ESSIAC TEA!

I still have some left over, so I'll get started on it again right away. I can't believe I'd forgotten this. This does not mean I'm going to stop eating healthier or doing intermittent fasting. I've got to take care of my body! I need to repair it, heal it, from all the damage that's been caused by the radiation and chemo that failed me. Eating a raw, vegan diet is what's going to do that.

Thank You, God! Thank You for being my DOCTOR! It's always His stuff that helps me! Thank You, my precious Lord, for helping me to REMEMBER! PRAISE YOU LORD!

So .... this is where I got my Essiac Tea in case you're interested (and NO I do NOT work for these people): www.discount-essiac-tea.com.

I also need to thank a precious friend and sister in Christ who introduced me to the tea. Thank you, my dear friend, Cathy. You know who you are! I love you! xxx

Finally, another friend introduced me to something new that is shown to be very successful at wiping out cancer. It's called CELLECT. I have yet to try it, but this friend said it wiped out her cancer. In just over a month it dissolved a lemon-sized tumor! You can read about it here:
 https://cancercompassalternateroute.com/therapies/cellect/

Again, I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for showing me the way. He is The Great Physician, and I'm beyond grateful that He's willing to be my Doctor. There aren't enough words to describe my gratitude.

God is GOOD. (No matter what happens!) I love Him. 


 

Feeling Defeated

3/16/2018
      
 
​I just got bad news yesterday when my lab reports came in. Turns out, my ferritin levels have gone up significantly! It went from approx. 785 to 1065. Normal ranges should be 5 - 150 approximately. I’m so disappointed about this because it means the IP6 isn’t working to lower the ferritin levels like I thought. I’ve been racking my brain to figure out what caused them to drop 200 points from the 971 range, which took places between July 2017 to the end of November 2017. What did I do between July and November that caused these numbers to drop?

I was taking the IP6 (sporadically)
I was doing some intermittent fasts (not often)
I had been on hash oil (for fear this was cancer)

My conclusion is that the IP6 had nothing to do with it since right now my numbers have skyrocketed and I’ve been taking it consistently.

So, what in the world should I do?

I’m trying to remember what my diet was like during that time. Like I said, I’d been fasting on and off. But I hadn’t really changed how I ate. Of course, I always try to avoid sugar. It’s possible I did a better job of that before the Holidays.

The causes for my high ferritin could be from chemo (all the chemo and radiation I had during my cancer treatments that failed) or it could be from my having Chronic Kidney Disease (which I've been diagnosed with), or it can be cancer. I read about this at the following LINK: https://link.springer.com/article/10.2478/s11536-013-0256-4.

I feel defeated.

I have to trust God to fix this for me, to lead me to the right solutions. I suppose I’ll get back on the hash oil, start fasting again, and also significantly change my diet to a steady course of raw fruits and vegetables. This isn’t easy when you’ve got a family of five to feed and make meals for, but it looks like they’re going to have to start eating my way for it to work. Certainly won’t kill them, that’s for sure! And Lord-willing, it’ll lower my ferritin levels and keep me alive a bit longer!

Please pray for me. 
 

Fighting with Doctors

12/2/2017
    
 
Long story short about my health. The other day, I discovered in the online lab reports, I've been diagnosed with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, which means my kidneys have minor damage. Likely from chemo and radiation and all the countless SCANS. The docs never "told" me this during my appointments, other than to say the results aren’t that big of a deal, and kept urging me to get a scan because of my high ferritin levels (not bothering to mention that it could be disastrous to my kidneys). I've been assuming I had kidney disease because I have a lot of the symptoms for it. I'm a little peeved that they never made this clear during the appointments. Anyway, they want me to get a scan because high ferritin levels (which are caused by inflammation) could be a sign of cancer. But I KNOW I don't have cancer because my white blood cell counts would be off the charts, and a tumor would have shown up by now (it's been six months since my first test) AND the pregnancy test I took was not positive (if you don't know the story on that, there's a post on that somewhere). I told the doc this, and I'm sure she thinks I'm nuts, but I'm NOT getting a scan because it could damage my kidneys even more!

Now for the good news. I've hired God as my Physician, and He doesn't charge a dime! I truly did ask Him, more like BEGGED Him, to be my doctor, and He's led me to all the things I need for my kidneys, and what I need for my ferritin levels. I went in to get more labs done last Monday to check my kidneys, and I told them I wanted my ferritin checked too (even though the doc didn't ask for the ferritin test). It was awkward, but I asked for it anyway. Turns out, my kidney counts dropped one point in less than a month, and my ferritin dropped 200 points since they last checked it! This is GOOD NEWS. This means, what I'm doing IS lowering my ferritin (I'm taking IP6 Jarrow brand for the ferritin), and what I'm doing is also helping my kidneys (drinking more water, exercising, coQ10 and L-Cartinine). So, hopefully I can convince them to let me get another lab done next month so I can see where I'm at by then. I'm about to add another vitamin that works on a cellular level that I believe will also help lower my ferritin AND improve my kidneys. It's called Protandim. Anyway, my counts aren't where they "should" be, but I'm seeing progress in the right direction. All thanks to my Great Physician. So, SO grateful to the Lord! His prescriptions for my health are far less invasive! 

  

No More Scans, I'm Done!

8/3/2017
    
 
UPDATE on my health: I heard from the doctor and she’s shifted again. She said she changed the CT scan because of my weak kidneys, but that also meant I couldn’t get the MRI because of the contrast involved, so instead she wants me to get a PET scan, which makes no sense since I’d get radiation from that one too! They used to send me home from the hospital after a PET scan with a note for the police in case I got pulled over because they’ve often detected bomb-making material from patients after their PET scan appointments. I went home with many of these “notes.” Despite all this, the MRI and PET folks were still calling me to make an appointment. Here’s what happened: she wanted me to get a CT scan, got mad when I refused, then out of fear I changed my mind and said I’d do it, then I got a message saying I was getting the PET scan and MRI instead. Because I didn’t agree to do any of those and only had agreed to do the CT scan, I said “no” to all of them. Then she called and explained that she changed the scan from a CT and MRI to the PET scan because it would be less harmful to my kidneys. Had I not initially refused to do the CT scan, my poor kidneys would have already been harmed—which was the reason I didn’t want it in the first place! So, now I’m done. I never want to see this doc again. I’m not doing any of the scans, I don’t need them.

The night before last, I prayed again to God, asking him to be my doctor (again), then told him how overwhelmed I was by all the research I've done, and wondered if I was trusting in Him at all? It was then I just asked for a miracle. I'm just too tired to figure it all out. Then the next morning I called my mom and she told me to tell the doctor to "buzz off" and don't do the scans because my blood counts are fine, and just eat right, drink enough water, take my B17 ... and remember that God is my doctor. I was shocked to hear her remind me of what I'd just prayed the night before (especially because she doesn’t usually talk this way). So, with that reminder, I told the doc to cancel all my scan appointments, and that’s when I finally heard back from the doctor (not her nurse, but the actual doctor) who told me the scans would have been bad for my kidneys anyway. Is God in charge or what? I’m just so grateful He led me to make the right decision.

Remember the pregnancy test a man with cancer took for me, and it was positive? Well, even though it’s not extremely accurate, I took one, and I’m not pregnant, which means, I don’t have cancer. I don’t have any visible tumors, no pain, nothing. I’m fine! Other than the fact that I’m losing my hair. During this discovery about my kidneys, I found out that high ferritin (the whole reason I got on this wild trek) can be caused by kidney disease or kidney damage, which then can affect the thyroid, ETC. Like I said (and the reason I was hesitant to get the CT scan in the first place) I’ve gotten A TON of these scans! A TON! So many, I can’t even count how many I’ve had. I’ve got to protect my kidneys—they are a vital organ, after all. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they are now suffering because of all the cancer treatments (radiation, chemo, scan after scan after scan), and I need to do what I can to help them. I don’t have kidney disease or kidney failure, or kidney cancer or colon cancer. I don’t have ANY of the symptoms for those issues. God helped me to see what my kidneys needed before any of that happened. Allowing me to lose my hair was a wake-up call! Not to mention, taught me not to complain about my hair no matter what it looked like. Instead, I’m grateful for whatever I’ve got left! And I thank God for that. Because of all my complaining, I really don’t deserve to get it back. I lost it once, God brought it back beautifully, and then I complained. Such a brat, I am!

So, my goal now is to do everything I can to help my kidneys. Lord willing, this will lower my ferritin, and then my thyroid will get back on track, and my hair will come back. All of this will happen if it’s God’s will. He’s my Physician.  

My Blood Counts are Normal!

7/31/2017
    
 
UPDATE on my health. My blood tests came in and everything is normal (including my white blood cells which is HUGE because if those are off it can mean Lymphoma cancer, which is what I had--let me emphasize, HAD). The only counts that were off were some in regards to my kidneys. So, they said I need to drink more water. I'd also decided to get the CAT scan the doctor wanted me to get in the hopes it would be clear and give me peace of mind, and if not, then I'll know what I'm dealing with. I had to leave a message on Friday to let them know. Today I got a message from the doctor (I wasn't home when they called) saying they're ordering a PET scan of my head AND a full-body MRI. What?! That's not what the doc originally said she wanted. Any ideas why she'd order this when my blood work is normal? And of course, those other scans cost A LOT more! UGH. This is NOT what I agreed to, so I called (it's after hours) and left a message saying I agreed to do the CAT scan she wanted, NOT these other scans, and why does she want them now? Especially if the blood work on my kidneys say they're needing more water. How will they fair if I add more of these harmful chemicals to them? Someone very close to me works in a bank, and he says that he SEES where all the money goes for all these MRI, PET, and CAT scans. If the doc prescribes one of these machines, they get money in their pocket. The cheapest machine is the CAT scan. That's no longer the one she wants me to do. Why? Would love to hear your thoughts if any of you have any. I'm now of the mind NOT to do ANY of the scans, since my blood work is normal.
 

UPDATE on My Health

7/22/2017
 
 
​UPDATE on test results. So, the last time I saw the doc, I asked her to test my iron (thinking of my ferritin levels, hoping they’ve dropped since I’ve been eating a lot of cabbage which is supposed to reduce the iron in my body). I’ve since learned that “ferritin” is NOT iron! I discovered this from my last test results. Because I’d asked to have my “iron” tested, they did that AND they tested my “ferritin.” Turns out, my iron is “normal,” BUT my ferritin has continued to increase. From this I learned that ferritin is a protein that carries iron around the body to all the places it needs to be. But my ferritin levels are too high, and they are continuing to rise. So, now I want to know what “causes” the ferritin to rise.

The first Google search I made revealed that high ferritin is caused by inflammation, which can mean I have liver disease (which I don’t, my liver is in good shape) or some form of cancer, such as Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I HAD Non-Hodgkins T-cell Lymphoma. UGH. Of course, I don’t have an official diagnosis of any of this, but I DO know I have inflammation because my ferritin is high. I also know this because shingles is caused by inflammation. As for cancer, whether I have it or not, the treatment is the same: lower the inflammation in my body. BUT another “cause” for high ferritin is the destruction of cells. My husband read some medical papers explaining this, and it turns out no doctor can accurately say exactly “what” causes ferritin levels to rise. Basically, if I continue on this inflammation path, my cancer likely will come back.

I’ve been slacking off on taking my B17, thinking the stem-cell transplant I’d gotten should be doing its job now and fighting off any cancerous tumors, etc. Well, when I first got the stem-cell transplant, they actually severely suppressed my brand new immune system because they thought I had Graft-vs-Host Disease (this is when the new stem cells attack the liver, skin and/or gut). Back then, right after the transplant, by liver counts went up. My husband suggested it was from all the new drugs that had me on, and they agreed it could be that, but they couldn’t take any chances, so they did treatments against GVHD (Graft-vs-Host Disease), which meant SEVERELY suppressing my brand new immune system (which was supposed to fight off the cancer). In doing this, they overdosed me on an immune-suppressant drug called Tacrolimus (a.k.a. TAC). That’s when more tumors started showing up again. This high ferritin problem tells me, I’m still prone to get cancer (it will show up in tumors). Right now, there are no signs of any tumors, and I’m feeling fine, other than the thyroid symptoms (which are caused by my ferritin levels and there’s no sign of cancer on my thyroid).

So … I want you all to realize, from the beginning, I’ve asked GOD to be my Physician. HE led me to get the ferritin checked, etc, which was the very test the doctors were reluctant to do, and even thought it was nonsense, saying it had nothing to do with the thyroid. Yet, thyroid experts online suggested this particular test be done. I almost left the house without it the first time I went to get my tests done. I noticed it was missing on my list of tests I had for the doctor, so I looked it up, and found it! Then quickly jotted it down on the paper for the doc. The rest is history.

I’m now doing several things to lower this inflammation I have in my body (that’s all it is right now, and Lord Willing, that’s where it will stay and decrease from here):

*Getting back on B17, just in case!
*Also, putting two drops of Frankincense Essential Oil under my tongue (it’s known to cure cancer; I figured, that can’t hurt either).
*Taking Hash Oil (10 DBD to 1 THC) that lowers inflammation.
*Taking a supplement called IP6, which lowers inflammation and supports cell defense (remember Karsten’s research above about the cell destruction).
*Finding a clinic who will give me high doses of Vitamin C IVs or injections.
*And finally, eliminating STRESS.

I wrote the above a week and a half ago, and never shared it because I wanted to wait to hear from the hematologist to see what she had to say. I specifically went to see her to find out if she could tell me the CAUSE of the high ferritin levels.

When the doctor came into the office, she was friendly, and because her office is in a building that says “Cancer Clinic” in large letters above their front doors (I won’t name this place to keep things private) the first words out of her mouth were, “Just because you’re here, it does not mean you have cancer. So don’t worry!” Etc. But as soon as she heard I previously had cancer, she did a 180. I will cram in about a 20-minute conversation into as brief a summary as possible below:

She said there could be a number of reasons my ferritin levels are too high. Then when she learned I’d had cancer previously, all of a sudden THAT was the ONLY reason my ferritin was high, and she strongly urged me to get a CAT scan. I refused. She asked why. I told her I didn’t want to put that poison in my body. I’ve had too many scans and will get cancer from constantly putting more radiation into my body. Before this, I’d told her my entire story, and how at the very end it was the B17 that cured me. I broke down in tears as I shared this, asking why the doctors didn’t give me this to begin with, and how after completely trusting my doctor, I no longer do. I was snotting all over myself and had to ask my husband to get me a tissue. She just stared and showed NO signs of compassion, NONE. After my story, she whipped out a packet from off her desk that talked about the failed trials of B17 (interesting that she had a packet about B17 RIGHT THERE on her desk!). I told her I was aware of those (fake—I didn’t say this) trials, but I didn’t want to get into it with her, so I simply said, “Well, I had five tumors, and they didn’t disappear until I took the B17.” (Really, I had a total of EIGHT tumors since the transplant. The first three tumors went away when I took the B17. Then I quit the B17, and then five more tumors showed up on the scene. This all happened AFTER the stem cell transplant for a year-and-a half stretch of time.) So, when I told her the tumors disappeared after I took the B17, she said, “Well, that means your transplant worked!” I then asked her, “If the transplant worked, why did the tumors keep coming back, and why do you think I have cancer now?” She didn’t have a clear answer. Instead, with obvious irritation and pinched lips, she examined me for tumors and found … NONE. Although, they could still be hidden, which is why she wants me to get a cat scan. In order to calm down her frustration, I told her I’d “think about it.” Honestly, I said that for her sake because she was clearly unhappy with my refusal. I don’t want a cat scan because I don’t want more poison, and whether or not tumors are found, the treatment is going to be the same and NOT with their chemo.

She STRONGLY recommended I get a cat scan. She STRONGLY recommended I DON’T take B17. After all, “it has cyanide!” The B17 accounts are all “anecdotal” and there’s no “proof” or “scientific evidence” that it works. (Forget the fact that I’m sitting in her office sharing how it worked for me.) AND by the way, she said the B17 probably CAUSED my ferritin to be too high. I replied with, “Well actually, I wasn’t on the B17 when my ferritin levels went up, and I have only just started to take it again because my ferritin went up.” Sigh

I asked her what would happen if I got the CAT scan and they found tumors. She said, then I’d get a PET scan, followed by an MRI, and then a biopsy (why so many different scans? Could money have anything to do with that? Kick backs, etc?). All I could think: Been there, done that. What’s the point if I’m not going to take the chemo? Anyway, she said I had a month to think about it. What I WISH I’d asked her was what would happen if they DIDN’T FIND ANY TUMORS! Ugh.

SO we asked her again what the OTHER possible causes for high ferritin could be. FINALLY got the answer we were there for, and it wasn’t anything new. It was exactly what my husband had read in medical papers he found online, and because I don’t have the genetic disorder for high ferritin, she can’t say “why” my ferritin levels are up (unless I get a CAT scan to see if I have hidden tumors), and in the end, none of the doctors understand why the ferritin levels go up and they just let them go up for some patients when they can’t figure out the cause.

Anyway, the appointment didn’t go well. She ran two blood tests (from which I now have a ginormous black and blue bruise) and I’ll find out what those say next week, I think. She didn’t tell me how I’d get that information. In the meantime, I’m back on the B17, along with my other vitamins. I’m going to see about getting a Vitamin C infusion, and get back to eating better foods. If I don’t start feeling/getting better, Lord willing, I’ll see a doctor in Mexico who doesn’t charge an arm and a leg for treatments. I've asked God to take me by the hand and lead me to what's best for my body. I trust in Him alone! And no matter what the end results are, God is GOOD. God is LOVE.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13, "In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa became diseased in his feet. His disease was severe, yet even in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians. So Asa slept with his fathers, having died in the forty-first year of his reign."

P.S. I just learned from Chris that I can get a high dose of Vitamin C without having to pay a mint for an IV! READ THIS! 
  

I'm Going Bald

4/18/2017
      
 

Over the past few months, I started losing my hair at an alarming rate. So much so, that in the last few weeks I’ve gained three new bald-patches on top of my head just above my forehead. For months I’d noticed that my hairline was receding, revealing an already “high” forehead, but now I’m really in trouble of losing so much of my hair I might have to get a wig. I’ve “done bald” before. I really don’t want to do it again. Arg!

So, what’s causing this extreme hair loss, not to mention the extreme fatigue I’ve been battling every day for months on end and the weight-gain that keeps piling on? The answer is coming.

First I want to share with you WHO is in charge of my healthcare. I can’t stand going to the doctor. Every time I go to see one, they want to put a band aid on whatever is wrong with me, and they don’t seem to have any desire to find out “why” I’m suffering.

Well, after God cured my cancer with His stuff, along with the MS I had, I KNOW God can cure my thyroid issues. GOD is my physician now, and any doctors I see are His “assistants.” PERIOD.

​2 Chronicles 16:12-13, “In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa became diseased in his feet. His disease was severe, yet even in his disease he did not seek the LORD, but the physicians. So Asa slept with his fathers, having died in the forty-first year of his reign.”

I don’t want to be like Asa.

So, after a lot of research, on top of a lot of prayer to the Great Physician, I got blood work done from my doctor.
When I got the results, I was told I have hypothyroid.

“Do you want to take the med?” asked the woman on the phone.

“Well …” I said, uncertain and feeling quite overwhelmed with this diagnosis. I mean, what did I know about thyroid issues? Ask me about cancer, no problem. But the thyroid?
 So, I said, “It depends on what all that would entail.”

“Well,” said the woman on the phone in a demeaning voice, “it would entail healing your thyroid and stopping your hair loss.”

“Well,” said I. “May I make an appointment with my doctor to find out what the side-effects of this drug would entail?”

Unbelievable. Oh, and the side effects are possible temporary hair loss and/or permanent hair loss! I did discover that many (I spoke to a total of three ladies at my church) who are taking this drug  (Levothyroxine) and have a full head of hair, and I also spoke to two other ladies who also suffer from thyroid issues but are not taking the drug and still have hair, but it’s thinning. I had no idea that SO MANY women were suffering from thyroid problems! How can this be? Why is this? It’s almost like a silent epidemic that no one knows about until you get diagnosed with it yourself.

I always knew that after all the failed cancer treatments I received, I’d have a TON of residual poisons left in my body (namely: chemo, radiation, and radio-active material I received from the many PET scans I got--by the way, after getting this radio-active material put into my blood stream, the hospital would send me home with a note for the police just in case I got pulled over because they picked up “bomb-making” material in our car; apparently this happened to enough patients that they started sending folks home with a “doctor’s note”). My problem was, I didn’t know “how” to get rid of all that mess. What I didn’t realize was that God was leading me to the “cure” long before I asked Him for help.

One thing I learned was that our thyroid is dependent on our liver, kidneys and muscles in order to function properly. This is in regards to both hypothyroid and hyperthyroid. So I figured, I just need to fix my liver and kidneys, not to mention, get more exercise. From the beginning, I had a deep nagging sensation that I needed a good detox to get these left-over chemicals out of my body. My gut told me (or shall I say, the Lord told me) that my liver and kidneys were the cause of my thyroid problems.

In order to find out “what” caused my thyroid to malfunction, I needed more blood tests. When I saw my doctor for the appointment to discuss the drug (which I didn’t bother discussing because I decided I wasn’t going to take it), I asked for the following extra blood tests. These would tell me if my thyroid was malfunctioning because of an autoimmune problem (which would be Hashimoto’s Disease) or if it’s malfunctioning from the toxins in my body, or for some other reason.

He’d already done the TSH and the Free T4 test, which basically said my thyroid is sluggish and therefore “malfunctioning.” These are the usual tests they do for thyroid testing. But I wanted to know “why” it wasn’t working properly, so I asked for the tests below which would give me the “cause” for the malfunction (you’d think a doctor would want this information). He reluctantly ordered the tests, and I’m grateful that he did because many doctors wouldn’t do it. In fact, before this, I was seeing one of his assistants who refused to order these extra tests. I won’t be seeing her anymore, NOT ever again. Anyway, here are the extra tests I asked for that my own doc, thankfully, was willing to give:

Free T3
Reverse T3
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies
Thyroglobulin Antibodies
Ferritin Serum

All the tests came back normal except for my ferritin levels (a.k.a. iron levels). My iron levels are too high, which is what’s causing my thyroid to malfunction. One thing that can cause iron levels to rise is renal failure (which has everything to do with the kidneys). Other causes would be chronic inflammation, chronic alcohol consumption (I don’t drink), liver disease (I likely have toxins in my liver), metabolic syndrome, or cancer (e-hem).

With this knowledge, I’m surprised the doctor hasn’t asked me to come in right away to test for these issues. So, I’m thinking of going in to ask for the tests to be done. But I’ll see another doctor in the same office who I hear is very open to natural remedies.

In the meantime, God led me to two things that can actually help with ALL the issues I mentioned above: Diatomaceous Earth (DE) and Volcanic Ash (Bentonite Clay). I started taking the Ash one week ago last Wednesday, and I started with the Diatomaceous Earth last Friday. I spoke to the people who know about this stuff, and they say it’s fine to take both together (the DE actually has a small amount of volcanic ash in it already). Both of these things that are from God will clean out both my liver and my kidneys, removing heavy metals and toxins from my body. If you’d like to learn more about these items, this is where I got my Diatomaceous Earth (I suggest you read the testimonials): https://www.earthworkshealth.com. The following link also has interesting information about how silica, which is found in high amounts in DE, can help the kidneys http://blog.silalive.com/kidney-detox-cleanse/.

You can Google food grade volcanic ash for more information, and this is where I got it: https://www.utopiasilver.com.

Lastly, this is a brief article by a journalist who also has high ferritin levels and says it’s from her chemo treatments (she’s not treating it naturally). This just shows I’m not the only one: http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Ronni-Gordon/cancer-iron-chemotherapy-liver/2014/02/11/id/552202/

Now, I can’t help but ask, “What would happen if I completely trusted in my doctor?” I would have gotten a band-aid put on my thyroid to help the “symptoms” but not the “cause,” and it would not have stopped the increase of my iron levels. In the end, the high iron levels likely would have continued to rise and may have caused liver disease, cancer, renal failure, heart attack, and who knows what else. Can’t get much worse than that!

In TOTAL this is what I'm TAKING:

​Remember, our thyroid is dependent on proper liver and kidney function!


*Diatomaceous Earth (this has a high volume of Silica, which will help my kidneys. I believe my kidneys are possibly causing my iron levels to be high, which then is affecting my thyroid)
*Volcanic Ash (this will remove the heavy metals ---radiation, chemo, radio-active material--- from my body that could be affecting my kidneys and liver)
*Iodine with Kelp (only two drops a day; it's NOT GOOD to overdose on this, or your thyroid could get severely damaged).
*Selenium (it's GOOD to take this with the iodine; it also acts as a “protector” for the thyroid from the iodine)
*Zinc Picolinate (Picolinate has better absorption from what I've read; I’m taking this because I’ve had a lot of stressful situations which can cause Zinc deficiencies, and a deficiency of Zinc causes hair loss, sleepless nights, and much of what I’m experiencing)
*Magnesium Glycinate (400mg; this also helps me sleep at night)
*Milk Thistle (this is GOOD for the liver; I just follow the instructions on the bottle)
*Vitamin B12 (for energy)
*Ashwagandha (I just follow the instructions on the bottle; this is what it’s good for: www.draxe.com/ashwagandha-proven-to-heal-thyroid-and-adrenals/)
 
 
The following is a list taken from WWW.CANCER.NET. I recommend you go to that site and listen to the video. The lady lists the many drugs that are used to battle the side-effects of chemotherapy. But for now, here is the list they have on their site:

Common side effects

Different drugs cause different side effects. Certain types of chemotherapy have common side effects. But each person’s experience is different.

Tell your doctor about all side effects that you notice. Typically, having side effects doesn’t mean the treatment isn’t working. But certain side effects of drugs called targeted therapies may cause concern. Learn more about targeted therapy.

Below is a list of common side effects of traditional chemotherapy:

Fatigue. This is a persistent feeling of physical, emotional, or mental exhaustion. Cancer-related fatigue differs from feeling tired due to lack of rest. Receiving multiple treatment types may increase your fatigue. For example, having chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Learn more about how to cope with fatigue.

Pain. Chemotherapy sometimes causes these types of pain:
  • Headaches
  • Muscle pain
  • Stomach pain
  • Pain from nerve damage. For example, burning, numbness, or shooting pains, usually in the fingers and toes. This is called peripheral neuropathy.
Ways doctors treat pain:
  • Treating the source of the pain
  • Giving pain-relieving medications
  • Blocking pain signals from the nerves to the brain with spinal treatments or nerve blocks
Learn more about cancer-related pain.

Mouth and throat sores. Chemotherapy can damage mouth and throat cells. This causes painful sores, a condition called mucositis. It usually happens 5 to 14 days after a treatment. Mouth sores usually go away completely when treatment ends.

To prevent infection of mouth sores, eat a healthy diet. Also keep your mouth and teeth clean. Learn more about managing mucositis and oral health during cancer treatment.

Diarrhea. This means having loose or watery bowel movements. Prevention and early treatment helps limit dehydration, which is the loss of too much body fluid. It also helps prevent other health problems. Learn more about managing diarrhea.

Nausea and vomiting. These side effects may appear, depending on the specific drug and dose. Typically, medications given before and after each dose of chemotherapy limit nausea and vomiting. Learn more about nausea and vomiting and read ASCO’s guideline for preventing these side effects.

Constipation. This means having infrequent or difficult bowel movements. Other medications, such as pain medication, also cause constipation. To lower your risk, drink enough fluids, eat balanced meals, and exercise. Learn more about managing constipation.

Blood disorders. Bone marrow is the spongy tissue inside your bones. It makes new blood cells. But chemotherapy affects this process. Therefore, you may experience side effects from having too few blood cells.
Your health care team uses the following tests to check for blood disorders:
  • complete blood count (CBC) shows your levels of red blood cells (RBCs) and white blood cells (WBCs). Having too few RBCs causes a condition called anemia. Symptoms include fatigue, dizziness, and shortness of breath. Meanwhile, having too few WBCs causes a condition called leukopenia. This raises your risk of getting infections.
  • A platelet count measures the number of platelets in your blood. Platelets are cells that stop bleeding. They plug damaged blood vessels and help blood form clots. Having too few platelets causes a condition called thrombocytopenia. It means you may bleed and bruise more easily than normal.
Doctors may prescribe medications to treat these blood disorders and prevent leukopenia. The medications help your bone marrow make more blood cells. Learn more about managing anemiainfection, and thrombocytopenia.

Nervous system effects. Some drugs cause nerve damage. Nerve or muscle symptoms may include the following:
  • Tingling
  • Burning
  • Weakness or numbness in the hands, feet, or both
  • Weak, sore, tired, or achy muscles
  • Loss of balance
  • Shaking or trembling
  • Stiff neck
  • Headache
  • Problems seeing, hearing, or walking normally
These symptoms usually get better by lowering the chemotherapy dose or after treatment ends. However, sometimes, damage is permanent. Learn more about managing nervous system side effects.

Changes in thinking and memory. Some people have trouble thinking clearly and concentrating after chemotherapy. Cancer survivors often call this chemo brain. Your doctor might call it cognitive changes or cognitive dysfunction.

Sexual and reproductive issues. Chemotherapy can affect your fertility. For women, this is the ability to get pregnant and carry a pregnancy. For men, fertility is the ability to father a child. In addition, fatigue and other side effects can affect your ability to enjoy sex. Talk with your doctor about these possibilities before treatment starts.

Chemotherapy can harm an unborn baby. Particularly within the first 3 months of pregnancy. During that time, organs are still developing. If you could become pregnant, use effective birth control. If you become pregnant, tell your doctor right away.
Appetite loss. This symptom may take various forms. You may:
  • Eat less than usual
  • Experience a lack of hunger
  • Feel full after eating a small amount
If this lasts through treatment, the following may occur:
  • Weight loss
  • Malnutrition, which means not getting the nutrients your body needs
  • Loss of muscle mass and strength
These symptoms may make it harder to recover from chemotherapy. Learn more about managing appetite loss.

Hair loss. Some types of chemotherapy cause hair loss. It may come out gradually or in large clumps. Hair loss usually starts after several weeks of chemotherapy. It tends to increase 1 to 2 months into treatment. Your doctor can predict the risk of hair loss based on the drugs and doses you will receive. Learn more about managing hair loss.

Radiation recall. Radiation recall is a rash that looks like a severe sunburn. Although rare, it occurs when certain types of chemotherapy are given during or soon after external beam radiation therapy.

The rash appears on the part of the body that received radiation therapy. Symptoms may include redness, tenderness, swelling, wet sores, and peeling skin.
Typically, radiation recall appears days or weeks after you receive radiation therapy. It can also appear months or years later. Doctors treat radiation recall with medications called corticosteroids. Rarely, you may wait until the skin heals before continuing chemotherapy.

Long-term side effects. Most side effects go away after treatment. But some continue, come back, or develop later. Some types of chemotherapy may permanently damage the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and/or the reproductive system. Sometimes, cognitive changes may last for months or years after treatment.

Nervous system changes can also develop after treatment. Children who had chemotherapy may develop side effects months or years after treatment. These are called late effects. Cancer survivors also have a higher risk of second cancers later in life.


I Beat Cancer with Vitamin B17

Genesis 1:29Then God said,
​"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth
and every tree that has fruit with seed in it.
They will be yours for food."

No comments: