Thursday, August 9, 2018

Water Cures Back Pain Testimonial.

Sciatic Nerve Pain

During the pregnancy of my third child I developed sciatic nerve pain in my left lower back and leg. 

The pain would come and go for a period of five months. The year after my third child was born I continued to have sciatic pain off and on but the pain was more manageable. After Four Months of moving to live in Brisbane, Austrilia, one morning I woke up with excrutiating sciatic pain which went all the way down my left leg. The pain was so severe I could barely walk. 

I had been trying to endure the pain for a few days when I received a call from a relative who told me about the Water Cure. While still talking to her I started drinking water and took some salt from my kitchen cupboard. 

When I woke up the following morning, the pain had diminished considerably. I couldn't stand the taste of salt on my tongue so I added it to my food and continued to drink water. By the following day the pain was only a slight niggle, hardly even noticeable. By the end of the second day, the pain was completely gone. 

A few days later I got a bit slack and didn't drink very much water and noticed the pain began to return. So I began drinking water the next day and before long the pain had dissappeared again. 

Written by a Mother of 3.(Brisbane)

1. Watch the amazing testimonial from Roberts Butts who decided to apply the "WaterCure" and were completely healed by this simple remedy from severe Back Pain, click here

No comments: